[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
28 pages released: Saudi Barbaria gave "substaintal assistance"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: saudi.jpg (76 KB, 800x420) Image search: [Google]
saudi.jpg
76 KB, 800x420
The then Saudi ambassador to the US funded terrorists who helped the 9/11 hijackers plan the terrorist attacks.

How can anyone defend George W Bush and Obama not releasing this information?
And more so:
If these informations were known at the time, the US would HAVE TO invade Saudi Barbadia.
Bush said it: If you support terrorism in any way, shape or form you are with them.
>>
File: 1467340396052.jpg (121 KB, 922x692) Image search: [Google]
1467340396052.jpg
121 KB, 922x692
>>81155336
TANKS IN 30

We going to war!
>>
Where are the pages you dumb shitposters?
>>
I'm just a simple country music artist, I don't know where Iraq is; can't find it on a map. I've heard of Saudis, I think.

I'll never forget how I felt when the towers fell.
>>
File: MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.jpg (169 KB, 1066x750) Image search: [Google]
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.jpg
169 KB, 1066x750
>>81155759
http://intelligence.house.gov/sites/intelligence.house.gov/files/documents/declasspart4.pdf

Now do you duty and join the new coalition of the willing. Become a Citizen today by removing Saudiroaches.
>>
File: al haramain.jpg (85 KB, 810x355) Image search: [Google]
al haramain.jpg
85 KB, 810x355
"That names sounded familiar, and then we remembered this WMD article:

The lawmakers noted Huma Abedin “has three family members – her late father, mother and her brother – connected to Muslim Brotherhood operatives and/or organizations. Her position affords her routine access to the secretary and to policymaking.” Last week, Republican Speaker of the House John Boehner, who admitted he hadn’t read the letters, defended Abedin, and Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., called the accusations “sinister” and “nothing less than an unwarranted and unfounded attack on an honorable woman, a dedicated American and a loyal public servant.”

Now it has emerged that Huma [Abedin] served on the Journal of Muslim Minority Affairs’s editorial board from 2002 to 2008. Documents obtained by author Walid Shoebat reveal that Naseef served on the board with Huma from at least December 2002 to December 2003.

Naseef’s sudden departure from the board in December 2003 coincides with the time at which various charities led by Naseef’s Muslim World League were declared illegal terrorism fronts worldwide, including by the U.S. and U.N.

The MWL, founded in Mecca in 1962, bills itself as one of the largest Islamic non-governmental organizations. But according to U.S. government documents and testimony from the charity’s own officials, it is heavily financed by the Saudi government."

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-15/us-government-releases-redacted-28-pages-missing-911-report
>>
>>81155951
please tell me this is bait
>>
>>81155688
Saudi Arabia is your protectorate, you won't do anything lol.

I hate Saudi Arabia, it's a scum tier nation that really does need to be nuked.

I pray that Trump gets into power, the house of Saud needs to be nuked and the Wahhabist shit needs to be exterminated.

All of them, ugly towel heads.
>>
>>81155688
Keep dreaming.
>>
File: Murika'ing Intensifies.webm (1 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
Murika'ing Intensifies.webm
1 MB, 720x404
>>81156635
>>81156657
Wait for the God Emperor to get in office. Then its go time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAznde9Gco0
>>
>>81156837
too bad Trump is a massive shill for both Israel and Saudi Arabia.
I still can't fathom how they could make america believe that these two countries are americas "allies".
>>
>>81156514
It sounds like it - but it has no joke or meaning behind it - could as well be true. Either way it doesn't matter and won't change anything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjR-lJLGY1s

^ Saudi listening to gypsy manele in romanian lmao.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8cRyJWQ2mY

^ Another saudi listening to romanian music, do you see the connection????

Gypsy are to blame for 9/11 because of their violent lyrics.
>>
>>81157054
>and Saudi Arabia.
No, not for KSA.
>>
>>81156016
its alot of maybe linked here. possibly there. nothing absolutely conclusive. possilbe links, possible connections.
so i aint going to loose no sleep over it. anyway its cheap gasoline and they wont try this shit again seeing that they know theyre being watched now. you should be more worried about trump who is working for hilary.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.