[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /pol/ As an American who believes in the rights granted by
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 1012x674) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 1012x674
Hi /pol/

As an American who believes in the rights granted by the Constitution and is also looking to arm himself, is there really any point in buying guns these days? If/when the government comes after our 2nd Amendment, is there really going to be this civilian uprising against the government, or is that hodge-podge? If a mass unarming of the populace occurs, do you think it will be forcefully enforced (i.e. home raids), or will it be through means of something like a buy-back so as to offer incentive for giving up your guns?

What are /pol/'s thoughts on this?
>>
>As an American who believes in the rights granted by the Constitution
>is there really any point in buying guns these days

explain this inconsistency
>>
>>81155102
>If/when the government comes after our 2nd Amendment, is there really going to be this civilian uprising against the government
Lol. I can imagine the mass chimpout already. Blacks and Whites alike coming together to shoot the police and act like total nogs.
>>
>>81155102
Investment. Prices will only go up.
>>
>>81155102
Buy backs have proven incredibly ineffectual.
And speaking as a 10 year LEO, we sure as shit ain't going door to door to get them. Not overly fond of body bags.
>>
>>81155102
The constitution does not grant rights.
>>
>>81155102
Ban assault trucks

Captcha: select all pickup trucks
>>
>>81155259
I understand it. Just because you believe in the rights granted by the Constitution doesn't mean you believe that your fellow Americans believe in the rights granted by the Constitution.

No matter what happens, tens of millions of people will vote for Hillary Clinton, who makes a point to not verbally acknowledge that the Second Amendment even exists.

Ruth Bader Ginsburg is a sitting Supreme Court justice, and she contends that the Second Amendment ceased to apply once the United States established a standing army and no longer relied on militias. This is a woman who is deciding Constitutional issues RIGHT NOW and she'll literally tell anyone who's willing to listen that a lot of the Constitution is meaningless and she disregards it.
>>
>buy gun
>wait a while
>report gun stolen
>>
>>81155102
No
America needs to be one big gun free zone
Just like Pulse and the theater in Aurora

You saw how bad it got in Texas with all the open carriers at the draw Moham contest
>>
>>81155964
>buy gun
>no one knows I have it
>no need to report anything
:v)
>>
>>81155102
I have no doubt that if something like that would happen, people would fight back. As for how guns would be taken, it would probably be buyback, but even that is enough to make people angry,maybe not angry enough for "le revolution XD" but if they decide to crackdown more and check houses for guns, shit would hit the fan
>>
>>81155964
lying about a crime is a crime.
it's not unusual to lose your gun in a boating incident however.
>>
File: nc.png (118 KB, 696x1736) Image search: [Google]
nc.png
118 KB, 696x1736
>>81155790
Another thing worth pointing out is in the coming decades there will almost definitely be a new Constitution, and there's no way there's going to be a Second Amendment in it, especially if it's largely drafted by Latinos.

And when I went to Google that, lo and behold, here's Ruth Bader Ginsburg calling our current Constitution an obsolete old shitpile. Fucking whore.
>>
>>81156336

fishes stole my gun
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.