[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does /pol/ constantly shill for women? You people rival Tumblr
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9
Why does /pol/ constantly shill for women? You people rival Tumblr and Reddit in how you absolutely refuse to criticize women, and you blame everything on men.

It's pathetic. You're pathetic. You have no issue with women being given "equal" status to men while also being given special treatment. You want to tell yourselves you are special little intellectual snowflakes, and that you're not like Tumblr or Reddit, but you're pretty much exactly the same.
>>
>>81154366
Why blame children if you can blame the pathetic excuse for a father which allowed them to become a piece of shit?
>>
>>81156590

I have blamed men for it. The omegas, the betas, the modern "alpha male" fags that allow women to be promiscuous degenerate sluts and whores. On and on.

Women are given "equal" status and special treatment, and I blame the entirety of the situation rather than just men. Women have been given agency for a long time now, and they motivate their co-genderists to be degenerate. Men validate their degeneracy, and refuse to keep them in line, and worship them, and that together forms the entire system which allows women to basically be superior to men and get away with.
>>
>>81158120
Women aren't superior, they're just getting two-way treatment. I assure you most women want to be the stereotypical housewife but love the idea of feminism. It is a unfortunate bi-product of the education system. You've got a massive amount of normal woman who just want to be housewives but get daddied by the state and turn into demanding cunts via social studies/women studies/etc.
>>
File: 1468481794941.png (271 KB, 495x573) Image search: [Google]
1468481794941.png
271 KB, 495x573
>>81154366
Pol is the most white knight board of 4chan. See them screaming over Mexicans and Arabs "raping" innocent and pure White womyn.
>>
File: 4L_He1Ik38u.jpg (528 KB, 1259x1080) Image search: [Google]
4L_He1Ik38u.jpg
528 KB, 1259x1080
>>81154366
#NotAllPol
I hate women
They are only fuckholes and a means to breed strong sons.

t. Proud misogynist
>>
It was the duty of men to keep society safe. It was the duty of men to provide a moral backbone to society. It was the duty of men to maintain the cultural integrity of our societies and honour those that came before us. We have failed. You're just a bitter child if you don't realise that we fucked up, and we will have to be the ones to change things for the better. Do you think women can?

Grow up and be a man. No self-respecting man hates women, although he may think they are misguided.
>>
File: 1463856170865.gif (2 MB, 419x253) Image search: [Google]
1463856170865.gif
2 MB, 419x253
White western women are the most spoiled and deluded people to have ever walked the earth. They:

>live in safe and generous societies which provide them with food, water, shelter, and entertainment,
>are cosseted by a wide array of civil rights law to give them a leg up,
>enjoy huge advantages in education from kindergarten all the way through a doctoral degree,
>are the subject of nonstop media mollycoddling, and
>are better able to determine the shape of their relationships, their careers, and their livelihoods than nearly anybody alive or dead throughout human history.

In spite of this, they are convinced that they are put-upon victims of great injustice.
>>
>>81159283
No i hate women and the funny thing is that every single woman I've treated like shit has fallen deeply in love with me. I've cheated on them, told them to an hero when they threatened suicide as a sympathy ploy, i've put myself first and been a selfish asshole. And they love me more. This is why i hate women. They do not deserve respect. In the past before the retarded meme of women's rights i would have pitied them but now in the year of cuckdom 2016 they have even more advantages then men and still they are pathetic and weak.
>>
>>81158558

The problem is when women, like they are now, are given feminism and gynocentric chivalry. They have to choose one or the other.

>>81159283

Calm down, you British faggot. Of course we fucked up, but this is not 1802. This is current year, and the situation is different. I have to reference the years because things change.

You say "grow up and be a man", yet you have no idea who I am. So what is your idea of "being a man"? Pretending we still live in the stone age, and worshiping women, and allowing them to have both feminism and chivalry, while I'm just a disposable tool? Nope, I'm not doing it. I refuse. From the looks of it, a lot of other guys refuse to. If women want to be cherished and respected by men, they have to earn it.
>>
>>81154366
Women are destroying our society from within and nobody seems to notice.
>>
>>81154366
Litterly nobody cares sage.
>>
File: 1326081930388.png (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1326081930388.png
5 KB, 225x225
>>81159463
>>
>>81160031
>I found countless low-tier woman and behaved like a negro

Well done. Most women, like most men, are weak-minded. Any man with a hint of confidence could do this. What's the point?

That's why you're supposed to try to find a good woman. That's actually difficult.

>>81160091
I don't actually disagree with anything you just said. Being a man is making the change you want in the world, and taking responsibility if you fail. I agree that feminism is unnatural, and that men and women need gender roles. Seems like you agree that it is ultimately the western man's fault. So what's your fucking point, leaf?
>>
File: image.jpg (704 KB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
704 KB, 2592x1944
>>81154366

Wtf are you talking about? We shit on women all day here at pol.
>>
>>81160914

I do not approve of women benefiting from feminism AND gynocentric chivalry. They have to pick one or the other, they cannot have both like they do now. Men have no incentive to do anything when things are stacked so heavily against them with no reward in sight.

Yes, ultimately, men need to fix all this, since women are stupid and incapable of doing it. But I am tired of all the woman worshiping, everyone refusing to criticize them, everyone putting them on a pedestal, everyone allowing them to enjoy all the benefits of being a woman and getting special treatment while they do nothing to earn it.

So that is my issue, and I don't like how /pol/ shills for women, and I also wonder how men could possibly reverse all of this.
>>
File: 4L_MAhQNMRE.jpg (12 KB, 268x188) Image search: [Google]
4L_MAhQNMRE.jpg
12 KB, 268x188
>>81160914
>good
>woman
Pick one
There's a reason woman has been linked to the downfall of man throughout history. It was eve who had to eat the fruit of the nigger tree after the talking nigger dick told her she had to and then got adam BTFO of eden.

There are no good women. You just need to find one that has good genetics to pass on your genes and you need to treat her like shit. Not exactly like shit but you need to treat her like a pet and assert dominance. If you don't, like a badly trained dog, she will resent you and act out. Just watch the dog whisperer and apply what he does to train bad dogs to how you train your bitch.
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 500x332
>>81154366
Fuck a bitch.
>>
>>81162252
Even if all of that is true which I don't really agree with, why hate them for it? You're pretty much just saying that it is their nature and yet you still need women. Doesn't that make you bad too, for needing something bad? That's an unhealthy attitude. If you're going to hate woman you may as well become a MGTOW cuck. Even if you think women are like dogs, you don't hate dogs.
>>
>>81154366
Women act like stupid jews
>>
>>81161296
that looks good
>>
>>81162949

You sound like a woman at this point, and considering all of your posts here. I don't hate women, but I understand why many guys would. I am more focused on a solution to all this. They can't keep being put on a pedestal like this. It is ruining everything.
>>
>>81164266
>I am more focused on a solution to all this

The solution is not attacking women. As soon as conflict breaks out in the west gender roles will naturally be restored. Men will understand what they're supposed to do, and women will be reminded why they need men and why they need to be women. You're highlighting the wrong target.
>>
>>81166195

You're too sensitive. I can criticize whoever and whatever I want. I would have no problem with gender roles, but as it stands right now, like I've explained, women benefit from gynocentric chivalry and feminism. They are not expected to do anything to earn anything, while men are still expected to be a "real men" and worship women. It's a lopsided situation that makes men want to opt out.
>>
>>81166852
Listen mate if you think your own women are a greater threat to you than the traitorous men who control your society, or the barbarians at the gate then fine. There are greater problems than you complaining about being expected to pay for dinner. Of course the current dynamic doesn't work, but the fact that you want /pol/ to spend more time woman-hating and less time working out how to get back control of our culture and governments makes me wonder if you've really though about 'solutions'.
>>
>>81168120

I have asked about solutions a few times in this thread. People didn't reply, really, and I wouldn't expect much beyond some knee-jerk shilling for women. I'm not going to pay for dinner or what is expected of me until things change. I don't like how /pol/ shills for women, we need solutions, but I have asked many, many times for solutions, and I either get no responses or just pro-female shilling. So I am disillusioned at that.
>>
>>81169655
Fair enough. Maybe we don't disagree as much as I thought. I thought you might be one of these guys who is hysterical about the minuscule problem of a few obese white women burning coal, or is ass-pained about women not giving him attention, and wants to vent on /pol/. I disagree that /pol/ shills for women though, just wants to protect them from what they don't fully understand.
>>
>>81171202

Women sometimes give me attention, I brush it off. That's life. I do not worship women so much that I would get angry if they didn't give me attention. This topic, and these conversations, are always derailed by people saying "omg ur a virgin u cannot get laid". I want to punch those people in the face, since they are ruining every single chance we have at a normal conversation.

I refuse to worship women, or put them on a pedestal, and they are not above criticism.
>>
Lol, if you believe this, you don't look at this board that much. A lot of people on /pol/ have a lot more to say about cunts than reddit. The difference is that reddit tells you to just submit to their craziness and not take control and tell her what to do. Sorry if I want to have a beautiful wife and children. Women shit test because they just need you to put them in their place.
>>
>>81173470

I come here every single day. Both Leddit and /pol/ both think that women should be able to have feminism and gynocentric chivalry. Same thing, different websites.
>>
>>81174215
>/pol/ both think that women should be able to have feminism
????????????
>>
>>81175083

Yes. My experiences here have told me this. It's a repeated pattern.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (23 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
23 KB, 480x360
>>81177619
HeΙΙο reddit
>>
>>81178416

No. Reddit is just as degenerate as this website, although I prefer 4chan for anonymity.
>>
>>81174215
You're delusional. Very delusional.
>>
>>81181236

I always get those types of responses when I bring it up, since /pol/ can't accept that they are really no different from Leddit or Tumblr when it comes to women.
>>
>>81182798
No, you're seriously delusional. Do you actually browse this board? Don't you see all the shill threads calling /pol/ out for mysogny every day? I don't know how you could see this as a place that puts pussy on a pedestal. We just blame loser men for their shortcomings as well. Is that what you're mad about? Loser men being told to take responsibility. Do you have any examples, or are you just whining?
>>
>>81184039

>Is that what you're mad about? Loser men being told to take responsibility.

Read the thread if you want to get an idea of what I think. Stop sperging out. I take responsibility all the time, but women have every advantage possible working in their favor and I refuse to take on my gender role when they do nothing to earn. Lots of other guys feel the same way.

/pol/ sees no problem with women having feminism and gynocentric chivalry. It's as simple as that.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.