[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the Republicans need to stop being the party of fat ugly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: pollack3.jpg (82 KB, 845x482) Image search: [Google]
pollack3.jpg
82 KB, 845x482
>the Republicans need to stop being the party of fat ugly rural Bible-thumping retards
>instead it needs to be the party of fat ugly gamer Alt Right retards
>>
>>81149592
The latter is a growing group.

The former is declining.

Being anti-gay anywhere in the West today is political suicide.
>>
>>81149832
except if you're Muslim
>>
>>81149832
Faggots are only 2% of the population, they're not an important voting block
>>
File: image.png (944 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
944 KB, 750x1334
>>81149832
>of course it's faggot loving Ireland
>>
>>81150180
Doesn't change the fact that most people now support gay rights and gay marriage.
>>
>>81150659
There have been literally no negative societal consequences after we voted for gay marriage.

Why is this even an issue?
>>
File: trump vs sanders.jpg (219 KB, 1097x340) Image search: [Google]
trump vs sanders.jpg
219 KB, 1097x340
>>81149592
Given the kind of freakshows that show up to left wing events I don't think you guys ought to be bringing looks into it.
>>
>>81151719
It's not. Even if it was, we have more important things to worry about than faggots engaging in legally binding contracts.
>>
>>81150659
>lenba
What's that mean?
>>
>>81152050
She's holding the sign upside down m8
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.