[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
wtf I love muslims now they're just like us! rooting for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: Untitled.png (136 KB, 477x377) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
136 KB, 477x377
wtf I love muslims now

they're just like us! rooting for the patriots or steelers (guilty)
>>
>>81149488
Taqiyya
Look at what these fucks say in private in arabic
>>
>>81149488
I am #Eroding Dimension now!
>>
>>81149488
>cheering on the Patriots or Steelers

This still baffles me

Such a horrible attempt to seem normal

As if the NFL has two teams

Sad!
>>
>>81149488
I wonder how he feels about gays and jews.
>>
>>81149488
>Patriots and steelers
So the most asshole-thuggish-rulebreaking teams in the league? Fuck off slimes
>>
Personally I just want to have tea with mint in the afternoon, get some YOUs on /pol/, and put echoes on (((Jewish))) names whenever I see one.

>>81149727
>The typical burger guy apply Shia things to Islam.
>>
>>81149488
wtf i'm a #suicidebomber now
>>
>>81150090
Its in the Sunni Quran as well all 4 versions. You are a troll anyway
>>
>>81150557
>Its in the Sunni Quran as well
There's only one Quran burgy. We aren't Christianity.
>>
>>81149727
Look at the language he uses. He has nothing to say about the fact that a Sunni Muslim is required to establish Sharia wherever it is not in effect as a matter of definition. He mumbles something about "most of us," by which logic nothing happened in all of history since "most of us" were not concerned with invention, legislation or warfighting; "most of us" in every nation and era are "trying to catch the bus" but an awful lot sure seems to get done before the bus arrives.
And another thing: Muslims think that they can hide in passivity. They have no reason to believe this. A Muslim who hates or is ignorant of our Constitution and English common law tradition is more of a threat in the long term than a simple murderer. A lot of these East and South Asians see America as just a place or a standard of living, they wholeheartedly support censorship, gun-grabbing, Asiatic business ethics, and slavery. Those guys too are "just trying to catch the bus."
>>
>>81150692
There are multiple versions with some hadiths being omitted or other things added.
All of them have Taqiyaa because that is how Mudhammud betrayed and killed an entire city of men during a cease fire
>>
>>81149488
>numerous statistics prove that western muslims are friendly to sharia law
>"lol fuck statistics, all my friends hate it"
Almost as delusional as bernouts who thought bernie would win because their college friends all supported him.
>>
>>81149488
>afc fags
As if I needed more justification for why mudslimes need to be gassed.
>>
>>81150926
Hadiths aren't in the koran bro. But there's plenty of shit about mohammed being a warmongering, devil worshipping, liar so it hardly matter.
>>
>>81151314
If you buy a copy of the Quran it includes hadiths
>>
>>81150926
>
Really makes you think...
>>
I'm just making contracts (guilty)
>>
>>81151558
Saying this unironically?
>>
>>81149488
Maybe in america, but I bet this guy knows fuckall about European Muslims
>>
>>81149488
This guy probably never met a real muslim
>>
wtf i hate trump now
>>
>>81149727
This. Friends muslim family all spoke english, the rare times I was allowed over (and I was/am a polite SOB), they would switch to arabic unnecessarily and watch al jezeera.... And they're shia, so I imagine sunni likely worse.
>>
>>81149975
If you actually look at his profile in the pic, he lives in Rhode Island, idiot.
>>
>>81151681
>kek muslim finds out goldsteins book supply been selling him half qurans at full price
>>
>>81149488
and prepping explosive devices, and searching for gang rapes to commit, and planning the next genital mutilation!!
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.