[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is the fucking rat mole in the Trump campaign that keeps
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: mole.png (67 KB, 679x408) Image search: [Google]
mole.png
67 KB, 679x408
Who is the fucking rat mole in the Trump campaign that keeps leaking shit? Manafort needs to expand his kneecap collection.
>>
>my internet friends said to pick the moon guy again, Paul
>>
File: danna_kek.png (279 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
danna_kek.png
279 KB, 1366x768
>>81147519
Or making its just the clinton news network making shit up?
>>
>>81147703

This. No doubt young Trump is freaking out at Manafort that he put Pence with his Father, pushing for Flynn or Gingrich based on what /pol/ wants. We already know he comes here.

Honestly, though, I trust the vetters. Fynns probably got something in his background that nobody wants brought up. And Gingrich is a fucking idiot opportunist that can't be trusted.
>>
>>81147519
Scoop: Hillary shit on the balcony of her driver's son's apartment.

Just as much credibility as Dana Bash's bullshit tweet. Whoever she is.
>>
>>81147919
6/10 tabs. Room for improvement.
>>
>>81148061

Gingrich was on FOX last night, literally last night, saying that we need to start killing people who visit Muslim websites. No bullshit. I'll try and find the proof. Saying that it's proof of intent or some shit.

Listen, I'm all aboard the Trump Train, and believe in border control and that Muslim ideology is fucking retarded and needs to be put in its shitty place, but Gingrich is retarded and was advocating thought crimes and shit and I'm convinced anyone that thought he was a serious potential VP is fucking retarded.

For the record, I wanted Mad Dog or Flynn as his VP pick. I truly think that would have won him the Presidency right then and there. I think the Pence road is more difficult, but can still be won, especially if Hillary makes a mistake with her pick (meaning: she picks a woman).
>>
>>81150452
>I wanted Mad Dog
No one outside the Marine Corps really knows who he is. It'd have been awesome if he picked Chaos though.
>>
>>81151030

True, but he's one of those people that would win people over pretty quickly. Just a quick lookup of his quotes in Google would win over more voters than you think, and once military guys and ex-military guys start talking about how much they liked him, it would have spread quick.

I think the Pence pick is a mistake. I understand why that decision was made (i.e. He didn't want to look TOO much like he was about to install a dictatorship or whatever), but I think a Mad Dog or Flynn pick would have been a far bigger positive than negative.
>>
>>81150452

I love Flynn but he's not ready for the big stage.

Gingrich has way too much baggage.

This was a solid choice.

>>81151737

Flynn or Mad Dog have not been exposed to the political game 24/7. You don't know how they'd hold up. Not ready for the big stage.
>>
>>81151820

>Flynn or Mad Dog have not been exposed to the political game 24/7. You don't know how they'd hold up. Not ready for the big stage.

I hear what you're saying and you're not totally wrong, but neither has Trump. Business side and deals side, sure, but not the military and backend of that side. And it could be argued that Flynn and Mad Dog have far, far more experience at the political game than Trump does. I mean, look at their records, they're nothing to just scoff at. I would argue they look far better than Pence's records.
>>
>>81152728

I just don't think they'd be ready for the 24/7 scrutiny of campaigning.

Pence covers a lot of bases. He gets the Evangelical vote out, and he's got legislative and gubernatorial experience.

I don't think the generals would have been bad picks, but Pence is solid too.

At least it's not Gingrich or Christie.
>>
Things were going pretty good until he fired his campaign director...
>>
>>81147519
Losing. . . all control. . . nothing seems to. . . stop the bleeding. . . feel. . . faint. . . no reason to. . . hold on. . .
>>
>>81153750
He rised in the polls since. Manafort knows what he's doing.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.