[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Even the logo is fucking horrible. What the fuck is going on?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7
File: 1468598740309.jpg (13 KB, 454x292) Image search: [Google]
1468598740309.jpg
13 KB, 454x292
Even the logo is fucking horrible. What the fuck is going on?
>>
That's the logo?

Jesus H Christ
>>
File: 1450161926624.png (256 KB, 538x426) Image search: [Google]
1450161926624.png
256 KB, 538x426
>>81147008

>TP
>>
>>81147193
>TP
>>
>>81147008
TPP
alternatively, Toilet Paper
>>
File: img.jpg (30 KB, 1075x414) Image search: [Google]
img.jpg
30 KB, 1075x414
I saw this alternative on Twitter.
>>
that's the RNC's sabotage logo

the real "T R U M P E N C E" logo is better
>>
>>81147008
BENIS IN BAGINA :DDDDD
>>
What's so bad about it
>>
>>81147398
That's shit too. All of this is shit. Trump's website is ugly as hell too. Wtf Trump?
>>
File: trumpets.jpg (86 KB, 1024x575) Image search: [Google]
trumpets.jpg
86 KB, 1024x575
>trumpets
>>
>>81147008
fucking disgusting
>>
>>81147398
Looks bad as well, but I like the sound of "Trumpence".
>>
>>81147456
The T is fucking the P.

This Pence shit is horrible. I'm still really really hoping Trump wins, because Hillary will fuck the West for good, but just what is he doing?!
>>
>>81147008
Well here it is. Trump is going forward with operation chapter 11; this is the endgame boys. We told you so
>>
File: SSNvg4K.gif (1 MB, 509x287) Image search: [Google]
SSNvg4K.gif
1 MB, 509x287
>>81147008
>>
>>81148197
>The T is fucking the P.

At least we know who the bottom is
>>
>>81147008
TRUMPENIS
>>
I typically agree with /pol/ but they are showing their foolishness on this VP thing. I get yall hate the cuckservatives, but Trump already put those mother fuckers in the back seat- he's running this show. Even as passengers, the cuckservatives are still a huge and sympathetic (comparatively speaking) voting base that cold be important for Trump.

Elections are all about getting turnout amongst your base, and he is throwing the cuckservatives a bone with Pence to get them back on his side and to reassure them that he wants to include their stupid bullshit.

Face it, they are a necessary voter block for him if he intends to win realistically- he's already brought in new people, now he just needs to lockdown all the morons who voted for Rato. I have no problem with Pence, not to mention you need someone who takes a back seat to Trump. You don't need an ego next to his ego- it would be problematic. Strategically, Pence is a good pick, although I agree he is not my preferred ideology. Now how you people would rather invite BernCucks to your side rather than Cuckservatives (the obvious lesser of two evils) is absolutely baffling. The BernCucks are literally like raw sewage- I hate them- and your an idiot if you actually think the ultimate Cucks would grow a back bone all of a sudden and vote for Trump.
>>
So...can Trump unchoose this guy now? Because this fucking sucks.
>>
File: 24im.png (3 KB, 151x90) Image search: [Google]
24im.png
3 KB, 151x90
>>81149191
>>
>TP
>Tee Pee
>toupee
>Trump wear a toupee

Really makes you think.
>>
It's not as bad as Hillary's traffic sign, but it's not the best either.

>>81147398
is an improvement
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.