[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seriously, how retarded is /pol/? All this bitching and moaning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: cand10361902.jpg (676 KB, 935x1404) Image search: [Google]
cand10361902.jpg
676 KB, 935x1404
Seriously, how retarded is /pol/?

All this bitching and moaning over Trump picking Pence as VP.

> Trump picks a white, conservative as VP
"TRUMP MADE A HORRIBLE CHOICE, HE'S GOING TO LOSE I'M WITH HER NOW

> Trump picks a minority/woman for VP
"TRUMP IS A FUCKING PUSSY, HE'S JUST PANDERING LIKE HILLARY!!"

Like, there's literally no pleasing you retards.
>>
File: Deray.png (939 KB, 656x960) Image search: [Google]
Deray.png
939 KB, 656x960
>>81144441
Im happy, fuck shills
>>
Because there are people here whose job it is to sow dissent regardless of who the pick was, yes. Pence is a Republican turnout play, Trump himself can attract the others because you can't eclipse him. /pol/ cannot into general electorate
>>
>>81144441

It's just funposting.
>>
>>81144441
I hate Pence for his stance on Muslims and Islam. Good thing he's just Donald Trump's bitch and has to do whatever her tells him.
>>
>>81144653

At this point, does it even matter?
Lots of people are voting for Trump just to not vote Hillary, irrespective of who he'd pick as VP.

Like, this is the first time I've heard of Mike Pence and who knows, maybe he'll be good we don't know yet.

> "Called Muslim ban offensive"
> "Is for TPP"

Maybe he changed his mind? Like I said, we don't know. Let's see how it plays out.
>>
I just wanted Sessions or David Clarke
>>
File: milo-yiannopoulos.jpg (24 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
milo-yiannopoulos.jpg
24 KB, 400x267
Is this approved?
>>
>>81144441
>> Trump picks a minority/woman for VP

Do you always argue against hypothetical situations?
>>
>>81145087

Why wouldn't it?
But oh wait, let's see /pol/'s responce

>"TRUMP PICKED THAT FAG AS VP!"

So when gays are against Trump, they're just Shills. But when a gay is for Trump, it's not good enough.

Fucking /pol/
>>
> trump already selling out his constituency

Remember /pol/, this is what you asked for.
>>
I'm from Indiana. Normies have trump signs out right next to their Fire Mike Pence signs. No one likes him.
>>
>>81144441
One of the reasons Pence was being pushed was because Manafort felt the campaign could "control" him.

/Pol/ is merely enraged as a result of seeing their unrealistic fantasies of Jim Webb & Rand Paul reduced to shreds.
>>
>>81144441
It's shills.
>>
>>81144653
This
>>
Because I'm a Hoosier so I know firsthand how shit-tier Pence is.
>>
>>81144441
/pol/ is too predictable

don't bother arguing and just wait for it to blow over. /pol/ will get over it, it happens everytime they think Trump has been stumped
>>
>>81144441
>person makes a decision
>people criticize it
News at 11
>>
It'll blow over in a few days, it's just people being fags
>>
>>81144441
a lot of /pol/ has been with her all along and just think the trump thing is funny. chris christie or newt would have continued the joke, mike pence makes it seem real.
>>
>>81146634
This.
>>
NO NO NO HE SHOULD HAVE PICKED A BLACK LESBIAN, I AM SO SMART I SHOULD RUN HIS CAMPAIGN INSTEAD OF HIS STUPID JERKS IN THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: earningmoney.jpg (42 KB, 600x391) Image search: [Google]
earningmoney.jpg
42 KB, 600x391
>>81144441
This is a good pick. His views appeal to most the middle of the road republicans and democrats, possibly pulling more people to Trump's side.
Anyone screaming this is a bad pick has no idea about strategy and doesn't understand how many votes Hillary is going to get no matter what she does. Like Romney said, 47% of the votes are going to the democrats no matter what happens.
>>
>>81144441
I'm glad Trump got a guy who is totally against abortion and gay marriage. Trump is kind of a cuck on those issues, but he's clenched my vote now.
>>
>>81144441
Because of his stances on tpp, Muslim ban, and extreme social conservatism.

People are worried that Trump may have been exaggerating his anti globalist stance with a pick like this
>>
>>81147528
>Being against abortion
It's like you love spic and nigger babies, Morrakiu redpilled me on this one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaE-WLe8DU8
>>
>>81144441
It's an SRS raid.
>>
>>81148228
Spics and niggers are human beings. The crime rate doesn't go down with abortion. Every abortion is murder.
>>
>>81144441
It's paid Hillary trolls.
>>
File: 1451351895061.jpg (4 KB, 229x220) Image search: [Google]
1451351895061.jpg
4 KB, 229x220
>>81144441
>how retarded is /pol/?

it isn't pol posting it you dumb cunt

it's the same shill squad that arrived yesterday afternoon

look at how the talk on here, they sound like middle aged women on the internet for the 1st time
>>
>>81148428
Go ahead and raise those nigger babies yourself then.
>>
>>81147462
What? Anti-gay, anti-abortion and pro-open borders?
The guy is disliked by people on both sides of the debate.
>>
>>81144441
>literally who
>>
>>81144441
Pandering to libs should be his main campaign strategy right now you retard. He has to contest the "he's literally hitler omg" narrative and picking a retarded establishment politician helps in nothing
>>
>>81148566
I will make black people great again.
>>
>>81145562
This x1000

As usual, /pol/ will ignore us even though we know what he's really like to have as an executive official. He's dogshit.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.