[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IGNORE SHILLS GENERAL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: shills-among-us.jpg (6 KB, 250x133) Image search: [Google]
shills-among-us.jpg
6 KB, 250x133
With the PENCE for VP announcement, this is your DAILY REMINDER TO IGNORE SHILLS.

The new shill line is: "Oh no, PENCE is ANTI-GAY! I can't vote for TRUMP now because I'm an alt-right hehe. I guess I'm voting for Hillary!"

DO NOT REPLY. DO NOT GIVE (YOU)S.
>>
>>81143386
>DO NOT REPLY. DO NOT GIVE (YOU)S.

fuck off faggot. /pol/ isnt your safe space. If you are unable to handle the debate, then fuck off back to lelddit summerfag
>>
>>81143386
Honestly TWAU was a great game.
>>
>>81143606
Fuck off shill
>>
>>81143386

You gave me no reason not to reply.

Pence is an objectively garbage choice and I'm a Trump supporter, fuck off.

This isn't an echo-chamber for Trump worship, we all want Trump but are allowed to question some of his moves.
>>
File: low-energy-bait.jpg (27 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
low-energy-bait.jpg
27 KB, 600x600
Don't fall for the bait, m8!
>>
>>81143386
i hate muh shill posts but this one is true
>>
>>81143769
Of course, question and debate is good. Obvious shills are obvious and should be treated as such, however.
>>
>>81143658

>f-fuck off shill!

Go fuck yourself you retarded faggot. /pol/ isnt your gay little safe space. If you are so triggered by the opinions and world views of others than get the fuck off of my board.
>>
>>81143961

This isn't a case of shills, I think most people here just don't like the pick. It doesn't help Trump at all nor does he even agree with most of the things we love about Trump.
>>
>>81143961
>Of course, question and debate is good

exactly, so fuck off with this gay "y-you have to leave if you dont just conform to my echo chamber bullshit!"

At least summer is almost over
>>
Yeah if you don't agree with every single decision and word that Trump says then you are a troll and deserve to die!!11!!one!
>>
>>81143967
There's a difference between shilling and opinions. Shills spew falsities.
>>
>>81144100
its one thing to not like his VP pick which is pretty much a useless and irrelevant position anyways, but its completely another to say fuck trump because of it and predict his failure for the entire election.
>>
>>81143769
>>81144100
>it doesn't help trump at all

The biggest voting block that stood in the way of Trump winning is all the conservatives that feel he would not put in conservative supreme court justices.

That's all Pence is, evidence to show he will put in a conservative supreme court justice and regain the trust of a good 1/3rd of republican voters that have some worries.

Any doubt about Trump's main trade decisions and being against TPP are retardation and are shills or worse, dumb niggas.
>>
>>81143386
Since when is the alt right pro-faggot?
>>
File: 1485852256463.gif (1 MB, 280x210) Image search: [Google]
1485852256463.gif
1 MB, 280x210
>>81143386
>Everyone who I disagree with is a bigot - I mean shill.

The likes of you, are no different to Social Justice Warriors.
>>
>>81143386
Bump
>>
He's going to get annihilated just like Ryan was, isn't he?
>>
WHY DID HE PICK A FUCKING KEKSERVATIVE?

THIS GUY IS TEXTBOOK KEK WHY KEK WHY
>>
>>81143386

Alex Jones said this nigga was pro nafta and tpp
>>
>>81145340
This.
Refer to OnTheIssues.org for Pence's real history and stance.
>>
>>81143644
>>81143386
>tfw no new season of the wolf among us
>they give samurai zombie slayer nigga one
>>
>>81147020
2017 supposedly
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.