[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chinese and Japanese relations
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: China-Japan-tensions-008.jpg (29 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
China-Japan-tensions-008.jpg
29 KB, 460x276
Why don't Japan and China like each other? Why cant they just get along? :(
>>
Why do you care
>>
>>81142797
Because i just want the human race to be united and harbor no animosity.
>>
>>81142968
That never happened and never will happen.
/thread
>>
>>81143057
>threading your own post
What are you autistic or something?
/thread
>>
>>81142744

The Japanese are ELITE and they always have been high born Asians.

China has always been jealous of that and fucked with the Japs throughout history and wanted to control them. The Japs formed warrior nation to combat the invaders. Which they killed mostly their own but a culture derived from it. A powerful culture of Anime!

But seriously Japs are cool people when they aren't cutting your head off!
>>
File: Japan_China_Senkaku2.jpg (128 KB, 940x806) Image search: [Google]
Japan_China_Senkaku2.jpg
128 KB, 940x806
I know it has something to do with disputed territories. Am i right?
>>
There's a lot of chinese characters in medium like vidya and anime, it was all a ruse
>>
>>
What would happen if they went to war? Who would win?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.