[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (162 KB, 639x634) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
162 KB, 639x634
So /pol/?
>>
>>81142005
Is this why they are trying to give them so much overtime?
>>
Black people have an intense anger that they are black. Nothing new.
>>
>>81142005

Really makes you think...
>>
>>81142005

She's not black in her dreams.
>>
>>81142005
What if you're a crip? Then you're black AND blue 24/7/365.25
>>
Even black people hate themselves
>>
She is implying that she is the victim of an unfair "system" that disenfranchises black people, which is not true.

Cops, while most may be complete retards, have been the target of threats and violence over the span of BLM's existence. That's the difference, retard.
>>
>>81142005
baton rogue is a shit hole with one of the poorest, hostile nigger enviroments, an astonishingly high murder rate and probably one of the most corrupt police forces in the entire corruption

fuck i hate it here
>>
File: 5643653465436.png (74 KB, 299x273) Image search: [Google]
5643653465436.png
74 KB, 299x273
>>81142005
> I'm black 24/7, you're blue 40 hours /week
This implies that there is a problem with being black. Other than your fellow black people giving you a bad name and reputation.

> Cops is raciss
How so? There will always be racist people in every sector of employment and even outside of it. The numbers however do not show that American police are inherently racist.

> BLM
What that really means is, Blacks are Better than you. They have no wish to be equal. Due to years of the black race failing they have given up. They do not wish to better themselves anymore when there is an easier option on the table. Blame white people.

> We are failures
> but it's not our fault
> it's white people who did this

Just like

> I'm a drug addict
> but it's not my fault
> 'insert life obstacle here' made me do it

or

> I just robbed this store
> but it's not my fault
> racism pushed me to do it
>>
So she's making it look like the cops just congregate in her neighborhood because she's black. When in reality they're probably there for some dindu with a gun. You don't like police in your hood then don't give them a reason to come you fucking pieces of shit
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.