[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is she right /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: issheright.png (307 KB, 1000x616) Image search: [Google]
issheright.png
307 KB, 1000x616
Is she right /pol/? she's a black woman who's heavily BLM and went on a rage spree on fb after the recent 2 shootings of Alton and Philowhathisface
>>
>>81140831
>china
>calling others racists

wew lad
>>
If the us has a system based on racism it would be evident in the law
The law is non discriminatory to a fault

The "system" is nonexistent

But I need to clarify

Racism - a belief in a hierarchy of the races
She's talking about racial prejudice
>>
>>81141133
>racial prejudice

>its white people who invented rap, ghetto """""culture"""""", glorification of money, rape, violence, thugs, drugs
>its black people who landed on the moon

i mean its the fault of prejudice!
>>
>>81141442
I'm with you absolutely, it isn't prejudice when it's founded

When she says "racism" though, she means to be saying "racial prejudice", then you need to determine whether the conclusions reached are prejudiced or not
>>
>>81140831

I wanna know where in the fuck they get the idea that blacks and Mexicans are involved in a genocide in America.

When their numbers are going up, and whites are declining, I'd say that's the fucking opposite of a genocide.
>>
>>81140831
Lol good on you China. They obviously dont give a shit and just know how to play Muricas fucked up game.
>>
File: 1467038858909.jpg (40 KB, 599x389) Image search: [Google]
1467038858909.jpg
40 KB, 599x389
>>81140831
>>
no, she's not right,
>>
>>81141651
we all have prejudices and saying otherwise is just plain doublethink and hypocrisy.
prejudices have nothing to do with racism, a person can have "good" or "bad" prejudice about something

i will admit that there are some black people worth saving like the few who make it to become doctors or lawyers or shit, but they must also admit that a large 90% of niggers are that NIGGERS. theres no "da systum!" or "fuck the white people oppressing us we wuz kangs" thats just excuses.
poverty is no excuse for failure, sure its hardmode, but though titty. these useless niggers want to talk about inequality and poverty? why dont they travel to india? to south africa? to zimbawe to visit their cousins? to china? here to Peru?
they have
>affirmative action
>food stamps
>free money for being unemployed
>the media sucking their cocks in public
>race card
AND THEY YET STILL ARE FUCKING MISERABLE FAILURES IN LIFE WHO FUCKING KILL THEMSELVES ALL THE TIME, BLAME OTHER INNOCENT PEOPLE AND DEMAND EVEN MORE FUCKING BABY TREATMENTS
jesus fuck, maybe if they spent more time studying or working instead of """"""protesting"""""" they might accomplish something with their lives
>>
Its interesting how every year China gets bolder and bolder. Used to be the Chinese would at least play lip service to human rights when the US would bring it up.

Now they're just like "Nah"
>>
>>81140831
>homogeneous country has an opinion on racism

Take in all of ours before you have an opinion.
>>
>>81140831
I was really hoping it said racial probrems...
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.