[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there are """people""" who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 450x600
>there are """people""" who unironically call Islam the religion of peace

How is this still possible /pol/?
>>
>>81140128
People still believe, after millennia of evidence to the contrary, that believing in a supernatural sky daddy means you have the moral high ground. Abortion is murder cuz sky daddy says so. Jihad isn't murder cuz sky daddy says so. Abrahamic religions are willfully induced mental illness.
>>
>>81140128
Those people got brainwashed by the mainstream media to believe it, so when they hear something that contradicts what they were told, they shout that sentence out of instinct.
>>
>>81140420

I'm not religious but even I know that abortion is murder. You have to be in a state of total denial to believe otherwise.
>>
>>81140754
How old does the fertilized egg need to be for it to count as murder?
>>
>>81140128
You have to understand the live of muhammad.
When he was in Mekka he was all like "we're a minority, be nice or they will kill us"
When he got to Medina he was like "Yeah, we should totally kill those jews nearby and plunder caravans to Mekka"
When he conquered Mekka he was like "Dude, I literally spoke to god, become a muslim or die"

The quran is contradictory, so are the hadith.
Most of the quran is theocratic babble, because he wanted to control the pupolation and conquer more land.
But there is also the stuff that tells muslims to be peaceful, because he just needed his people to not fuck everything up at times.

He was also a "reformer", in the sense that he could've said the most barbaric shit and it would've still be an improvement over how the shitty sandpeople lived back then.
>>
>>81140595

Is it really just instinct at this point? It's said ironically so much, I just can't wrap my head around someone calling it that and not memeing.
>>
File: 1460724590961.jpg (65 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
1460724590961.jpg
65 KB, 700x525
>>81140128
>There are """people""" who unironically call americans not fat
How is this still possible?
>>
>>81141139

Flag checks out
>>
>>81141038

Good points, it's almost like taqqiya was built directly into the religion as it was forming.
>>
>>81141139
how are swedes allowed to say anything?
>>
Go read the holy books of the 3 monotheism. You might be surprised. Then we'll talk.
>>
>>81140754
Yeah but so what. I should be able to kill my toddler if he gets a fever and becomes a retard. The fact is it is MORE immoral to force someone to have a child they don't want then kill it before it is of any use to the society or has conciousness and self awareness.
>>
>>81141421

I have read the Bible but not the others. What should I look for when reading them?
>>
>>81141390
Why wouldn't we be?
>>
>>81141586
because you have arab dick in your mouth.
>>
File: AmericanPussyMilitary.jpg (290 KB, 575x1353) Image search: [Google]
AmericanPussyMilitary.jpg
290 KB, 575x1353
>>81141934
I thought that was America?
>>
>>81141372
I don't know, when I read about islamic doctrins and keep in mind that mohammad was a conquerer who made up shit whenever he needed it, it just all makes sense.
It's like if the greeks would still strive to live like alexander the great.
It's completely ass backwards, but considering they killed everybody who spoke out against it and at its very foundation lies the concept of unreformability it makes sense.
>>
File: giantcuck.png (345 KB, 599x900) Image search: [Google]
giantcuck.png
345 KB, 599x900
>>81140754
Is it moral to force that kind of a burden on anyone? At some point the retardation can be so bad you're doing them a favor.
>>
File: 1468568612196 (4) (3).png (2 MB, 1698x1131) Image search: [Google]
1468568612196 (4) (3).png
2 MB, 1698x1131
>>81140128
Let's not deal with a problem by not acknowledging it.

It's the fat acceptance mentality.
>>
>>81140754
Have fun with your Zika baby.
>>
We have gotten to the point where being pc is more important than being honest. These attacks will continue to happen, innocent people will continue to die and the most important thing to liberals is not hurting Muslims feelings.

Appearing progressive and tolerant is the only thing that matters to these pc fuckers.
>>
A comment voting system and censorship from mods.
>>
>>81140754
>insert 5 year old vs trillions of fertilized eggs in burning building argument here
>>
>>81142458
Is getting attacked and recovering in the hospital from these attacks the ultimate red pill?
>>
>>81140128
Claims that Islam is a religion of peace are either:
- lies by a jihadist practicing taqqiya,
- made by western muslims who have been mostly influenced by the west and generally have no clue about the true Islam / jihadism, or
- made by brainwashed retards that are being used by aforementioned jihadists.

Islam is an evil death cult and every one that refuses to renounce it must be deported, imprisoned or executed.
>>
>>81142134
those guys should seriously be punished. that's cowardice in front of the enemy. fucking pussies.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.