[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no Flynn or Sessions for VP What the fuck Trump? What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (144 KB, 1146x849) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144 KB, 1146x849
>tfw no Flynn or Sessions for VP

What the fuck Trump? What the fuck. This is not what I expected to wake up to this morning.
>>
Sessions approved Pence.
>>
>>81138006
Flynn will be allocated to a better role.
>>
>>81138006
Why is everyone up in arms of this litereally who VP

its a VP as long as he cant be made an SNL character like Palin we are good.
>>
File: 1eeAvkO.png (12 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1eeAvkO.png
12 KB, 420x420
>>81138308
This.

/pol/ is inundated with Bernie refugees and summer fag bandwagoners that have been looking to jump ship over nothing the first chance they could get.

Anyone else was never on board to begin with and should kill themselves.
>>
>>81138006
trumps a joke. hes throwing the fight already with this obviously terrible pick for vp. shillary has already won. time to stock on ammo and guns for the revolt boys.
>>
after hearing flynn talk last night i'm glad he's not the vp. put him in a job where he actually does work. the guy isn't a talker
>>
>>81138006
I like Flynn, hope he Sec of Defense or better, just real glad there is a real military guy on board the Trump train who knows military shit inside out. It will take a bit for Pence to soak in but Pence is so much better than a Palin.

Time for the Meme troops to mount up!
>>
>>81138308
>>81138575

Pence is a horrible choice you morons. Trump locks down another 10% of conservatives and then loses 40% of independents in the process.

Pence has a 17% approval rating in his own fucking state and supports NAFTA and TPP as well.

If you don't see an issue with Pence, you are the fucking problem
>>
>>81139151
>independents and moderates
>having strong opinions about a mediocre governor of Indiana?

you dont understand the electorate at all.
>>
well then you're a fucking idiot because it was announced yesterday and the writing on the wall for weeks has been that it was either newt, christie, or pence.
>>
>>81139151
>loses 40% of independents

Who he going to lose them too? Certainly not Hillary. Is this your first election?
>>
>>81139317
are you legitimately retarded? He's the potential VP now. People are going to care about his views. And when everyone finds out his a fag/abortion obsessed GOP idiot, who thinks smoking doesn't kill, everyone with a brain is going to laugh at him. But don't worry, evangelical idiots will save the day right?
>>
>>81139603

What are Bidens potions...
>>
>>81139679
depends on how old the girl is
>>
>>81139800
Best post
>>
File: Swiftastic.jpg (114 KB, 880x927) Image search: [Google]
Swiftastic.jpg
114 KB, 880x927
>>81139800
>>
File: jim-webb-vietnam.jpg (192 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
jim-webb-vietnam.jpg
192 KB, 1600x900
Fuck those guys, I wanted Jim Webb
>>
>>81138006
Flynn
>Literally a Democrat

The Autism meme is real.
>>
>>81140433
Again
>Literally a Democrat

What the fuck is wrong with you people?
>>
>>81140782

Belief that Jim Webb, as a democrat who endorsed trump, would have guaranteed the moderate voting pool for trump.
>>
>>81140712
>>81140782
>not seeing how a cross party ticket would have been beneficial for Trump

what's the matter, afraid of making the GOP cry even more?
>>
>>81139151
Initially I agreed with this assessment but honestly after doing more research this might turn out to be a great decision. If Trump can secure every state that Romney won in 2012, which is almost a given, he just needs to win 3 states in order to win the election -- Virginia, Florida, and Ohio. Romney lost these three states by 3%, 2%, and 1% respectively. Romney could have easily won those states, and the election, had the Republican base been more excited with the ticket and actually showed up to the polls. And this was against a candidate who was infinitely more popular than Hillary Clinton. Politically, I disagree with Pence and think he represents a Republican Party that needs to fade away, but for the time being, a united Republican Party up against a candidate as uninspiring and unpopular as Hillary Clinton is a solid electoral strategy.
>>
>>81138180
Betting sec defense?
>>
>>81140433

Fuck off and go back to sucking a maple tree's dick, Ahmed.
>>
>>81141004

I was thinking that, or chief of homeland security.

no more will we suffer the same incompetence as Europe when it comes to islamists.

Newt is also confirmed to get a role because he broke his deal with fox.
>>
>>81141385
Why so triggered?
>>
>>81141004
>>81141537
Flynn can't be SecDef. Former military members have to be civilians for at least 7 years before being eligible for SecDef. Best we can hope for is CIA Director.
>>
>>81138006
Really dissapointed in Trump choosing establishment shill,guys why did he betrayed us?:(
>>
>>81138006
>Flynn and Sessions are BOTH doers and not talkers

>Pence used to be a talk show host

Don't need a doer for VP, need someone to spread the message.
>>
>>81140782
Not outdated, you?
>>
>>81141802
It's probably a compromise with the GOP, they're afraid they'd lose their core voters if they didn't have a traditional republican face up there.
>>
File: laughingjoe.jpg (30 KB, 630x354) Image search: [Google]
laughingjoe.jpg
30 KB, 630x354
>>81138006
>implying VPs matter
>>
>>81141762

thats interesting, is there a constitutional precedent for that?
>>
>>81140951
hmmm... made me think
>>
>>81143710
It's not in the Constitution but the law was codified in the National Security Act of 1947.
>>
>>81144177

For what purpose?
>>
File: zip it hippie.jpg (21 KB, 275x260) Image search: [Google]
zip it hippie.jpg
21 KB, 275x260
>>81138006
Flynn is better as CIA director or Secretary of State with Sessions my God Trump would have been destroyed the media would have pull all the black hating things he said in the past and fuck Trumps campaign in the ass.
VP is a meme position even John Adams said he hated being VP because it was a waste of life
>>
>>81139151
>supports NAFTA and TPP as well.
Can you link to this I cant find much on it
>>
>>81144250
Prevents coups.
>>
>>81144250
To ensure that the military is controlled by civilians. The founders always intended to have civilian control of the military, which is why the President is the Commander in Chief. Since the SecDef is essentially the deputy Commander in Chief, it was seen as prudent by Congress to ensure that he be a civilian as well.
>>
>>81138006

>he expected a military VP instead of a leftist cuck appeasing VP

Its like you forget hes competing against Hillary Clinton, well, no.. actually, its like you are shilling for hill.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.