[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ is done
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: POL BTFO.png (465 KB, 694x354) Image search: [Google]
POL BTFO.png
465 KB, 694x354
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Df9KZGkMbo0

How does it feel to get BTFO on a daily basis?
>>
>>81137437
Lol wes should hate Trump because this guy was a pussy and accepted half of what he was billed.

k... Keep me posted.
>>
>Trump acting like a business man
This is bad why?
>>
>>81137437
WHENEVER YOU SEE SLIDE THREADS LIKE THIS

JUST REPLY:

INVESTIGATE THE CLINTON FOUNDATION
>>
Adams: How much of the $140,000 did the Trump Organization offer to pay?

Tesoro: I was startled at the bullying. These guys ganged up on me and basically said, there were cost overruns. They said, we’ll give you $50,000. Their message to me was take it or leave it. I was stunned. I left and made a bill for $50,000 and sent it. It wasn’t paid.
Capture

Adams: What did you do when they failed to pay you?

Tesoro: I met with Mr. Trump. He said, you’re a nice guy, you’re a good architect, I’ll give you half of that $50,000. I walked away with $25,000.

God damn, Trump out jewed the jew. The man's got my vote.
>>
>>81138016
Seriously, this is the reality

>Trump Finance guy: hey mr. trump, you know that guy Tesoro for the clubhouse design
>He is billing 140k for that
>Trump: ridiculous pay half now and then we will negotiate when he wants to meet
>Tesporo: s...sorry b..but I wanted 140k
>Trump: yeah the work really wasnt that good Im not paying 140 thousand for that, in fact Ill pay 25,000 that seems more fair
>Tesoro.: oh.... Ok
>lawyer: My job as a trump lawyer is to use the legal system to our advantage, so if you want to sue us you'll win but Ill make it hard for you
>Tesoro: Oh... Okay Im to scared for that so ill take the lower pay

then he bitches about it 12 years later.,
>>
>>81137777
fpbp
>>
File: 1463964271144.jpg (98 KB, 300x420) Image search: [Google]
1463964271144.jpg
98 KB, 300x420
>>81137437
What a great endorsement
>mfw Trump starts treating Mexico, China, etc. in this way and just like the guy in the video there is fuck all they can do about it
>>
Whoops I forgot to write up a contract!
I guess I should just rapid fire bills at him and hope he pays.
>>
>>81137437
and yet Trump is a billionaire while this faggot old white self hating cuck is a nobody with no money
>>
File: 1431717187256.jpg (25 KB, 350x352) Image search: [Google]
1431717187256.jpg
25 KB, 350x352
>>81137437
>Trump as a business man negotiates a lower price

In other news OP is a fag.
>>
>>81139490
>White

You can practically see the shekels pouring from his merchant's nose.
>>
>>81137437
old faggot gets owned by a superior business man and he says that makes him a bad business man? what?
the old idiot should have demanded payment in advance, should have made a good contract

by no means, what trump did is unethical, but in business we have a saying: "FUCK ETHICS"
>>
>>81139637
sorry i meant to say "white guilt self hating fag" you can see all over his face that he is a cuck
>>
>>81140404

The legal council even told him "Youll get fully paid but ill make it hell for you"

you know what we call that a bluff. Nobody wants to get tied up in court for that kind of bullshit, certainly not a multi-billion dollar company. They would have settled or just paid as soon as the little Jew sued.

You dont just let go of 105k worth of pay as a small business, there is more to this story.
>>
>>81137437
So what you're saying is, trump really understands how tough small businesses have it
>>
>>81139490
> faggot
> self hating
> cuck
Damn, all these buzzwords that aren't related to the topic at hand at all. Really makes you think...
>>
>>81137437
Wait, this is somehow an argument AGAINST Trump? Is left even trying at this point?
>>
>>81137437
>jewish guy complaining about what he was paid

Nothing to see here folks.
>>
>>81137866
Trump has no moral character. This is weakness.
>>
>>81141891
>Not willing to get screwed by some jew

>No moral character

More like he isn't a fucking pussy.
>>
File: hamlet.jpg (31 KB, 482x304) Image search: [Google]
hamlet.jpg
31 KB, 482x304
>>81138016
> bills $140,000
> accepts $25,000
I don't accept this account at face value. Trump had leverage of some kind and I'm betting it was a problem with the design or something like that. Selling the story to the Hillary campaign does not help this guys credibility either.

There is a vagueness to the account. It is not as incisive or brutal as a story about Trump screwing over a little guy should be. There is hesitancy.

Betting that some of those 15 people this guy met at the hotel would be able to grow this tale in the telling. Betting they weren't all Trump people either.
>>
File: Ha! 2.jpg (36 KB, 495x311) Image search: [Google]
Ha! 2.jpg
36 KB, 495x311
>Clearly a jew.
>Swindled by the gentile.

Praise the God Emporer.
>>
>>81138877
Fucking this.
>>
>>81141055
>faggot: the guy instead of fighting Trump there and then and making it public to get public support decided to act like a pussy then bitch about it 12 years later

>self hating: muh small business, muh child's college money.self pity is a sign of self hate

>cuck: he spread open the legs of his business to an alpha like Trump and allowed him to fuck it in the ass while he watched crying stroking his cock

clearer for you dumb faggot?
>>
>>81140805
This guy gets it. If his story was such an outrage and sad story, then how come he conveniently emerges during elections and with a VOTE HILLARY banner at the end? (it was the hillary website but you get the idea: TRUMP BAD, SHITLLARY GOOD)
>>
>>81137437
Did this retard not make Trump sign a contract?
>>
>Oy Vey the Goy jewed me out of my precious shekels! Shut it down!

Try harder crooked Hilary.
>>
>>81145792
this. Never pay out of your own pocket to do someone else's work, that's like business 101. And if you do, then make sure the other guy signs a contract so you don't get fucked over after the job is done.
>>
>>81146786
Yep. Guy's probably used to doing business with a bunch of lightweights. If there was no contract, for all we know this guy could be jewing Trump out of money, billing him $140k for work really valued way less than that.
>>
>>81137437
he fucked up so many contractors and their companies.

i hope trump fucking rots and gets rolled by a landslide.

pretty sure its going to happen. this pence shit even adds to that.
>>
>>81137437
The nose knows.

INVESTIGATE THE CLINTON FOUNDATION

GET A WAIFU ( AND ONLY ONE )
>>
>>81138016
except he does this with every contractor.
>>
>>81139409
He did have a contract, otherwise the lawyer wouldn't have told him he would win a lawsuit if he took it to court.

He just didn't have the money to take a billionaire to court.
>>
File: trump.jpg (455 KB, 4272x3204) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
455 KB, 4272x3204
>>81142324
He abuses the legal system to bully people, scams people out of money, sexually harasses women, and exploits racial division to further his interests. All while thinking he's the greatest guy on earth and throwing a tantrum at anybody who disagrees.

He has no moral character.
>>
>>81149339
Good thing he runs against Hillary Clinton making it a non-argument, then.

M A G A
A
G
A
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.