[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gary Johnson general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 10
File: Gary.png (515 KB, 946x1024) Image search: [Google]
Gary.png
515 KB, 946x1024
Now that Trumps outed himself as a neocon shill maybe we can restore some sanity to the board.

#feelthejohnson
>>
>>81135813
I've always wished /pol/ could have more libertarian threads. Too bad the retards here are bible-humping authoritarians.
>>
>>81135813

I would vote for Hillary before Gary that's how fucking stupid Libertarians are.
>>
>>81135813
Fuck off faggot, VP has always been irrelevant
>>
>>81135813
You're right, let's vote for a true open borders, gun grabbing conservative
>>
File: 14685983883957.jpg (230 KB, 598x792) Image search: [Google]
14685983883957.jpg
230 KB, 598x792
>>81136671
>>
>>81135813
This cunt Johnson said Hillary did nothing wrong with her emails. Pretend libertarians. The libertarian party's aim is to get enough of the vote to get government funding. It goes against their entire ideology. Hypocrites from the start.

Fuck Johnson. And fuck the "Libertarian" party.
>>
>>81135813
Johnson is still a faggot.
>>
File: gjheartattack.jpg (424 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
gjheartattack.jpg
424 KB, 2000x1000
Trump bent over and took it right in the ass.

Classic.
>>
>>81135813
Is he really open borders?
>>
>>81136302
You must be new. 5 years ago, all /pol/ (/news/) was lolbertarian. They either got forced out by good moderation or became Natsoc (as all libertarians secretly want to be in their heart).
>>
>>81137072
you must be new
>>
>>81136302
Libertarianism doesn't work because the general populace is dumb as fuck - they need authority figures and rules so they don't wantonly endanger fellow citizens. Pure libertarianism only works on smaller scales.
>>
>>81137265
>I am so enlightenment
>>
>>81137072
you must be even newer. /pol/ is largely mis and uniformed and ramp up their meme candidate to feel politically connected. The actual amount of true conservatives, liberals, libertarians, Marxist, etc on here is extremely small. Most could not pass a basic knowledge test on any of the subjects they rant and meme about.
>>
>>81137265
It's impossible to draw the line with where personal freedom should stop, though. Should alcohol be prohibited because a bunch of stupid college students drink themselves to death every year? Should welfare and healthcare be expanded because too many people don't have jobs or access to a doctor? Should guns be banned because there have been mass shootings executed with legally acquired guns?
>>
>>81137543
Sorry, buttmad lolbertarians, but all intelligent former libertarians now support Trump.
>>
I decided to vote Johnson after watching him on the joe rogan podcast
>>
As a libertarian I agree with most of what he says, but I'm also in disagreement with a lot of what he says. Regardless, he is still a better candidate than either Trump or Hillary, so that's why I'm voting for him. Most of what he wants passed won't happen, so it's irrelevant to nitpick over the small things like discriminating against gays or open borders. As long as stuff like banking and healthcare get passed I'm fine.
>>
File: polinanutshell4.jpg (51 KB, 599x478) Image search: [Google]
polinanutshell4.jpg
51 KB, 599x478
>>81137543

/thread
>>
I think enough us us Trump memers and the Berntards could get together and elect Johnson desu
>>
>>81136302
This

Was always a fan of libertarianism in general, loved /pol/ or /news/ where it was the norm.

No autistic stormfags, no christcucks, no drughating boomers, no animehating normalfags.

Now, just look at this once beautiful board.

Btw libertarianism is awesome as fuck, hope that now more people look up to Johnson, considering drumpf killed himself.
>>
File: 1464294592362-pol.jpg (17 KB, 275x253) Image search: [Google]
1464294592362-pol.jpg
17 KB, 275x253
>reminder that the supposed HillShill Team defector said this would happen as soon as VP pick was announced
>>
File: 1372400172064.jpg (24 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1372400172064.jpg
24 KB, 400x300
>>81135813

but feelthejohnson is a leftist plant and not a true libertarian at all

Fact is, if you want any decent candidate than you are truly SoL. Sorry, there is no one who isn't a fucking shithead sellout.
>>
>>81137540
America is literally founded on Enlightenment. It works on a large scale. Libertarianism does not work on a large scale, it's glaringly obvious that stupidity needs a leash.
>>
>>81136782
>VP has always been irrelevant
>Implying McCains VP pick didn't cost him the election.
>>
>>81137884
It's not impossible, it's just incredibly complex when you need to balance public/national safety and cohesion while also ensuring liberties. And I think we need less laws. Just not an abolition of authority.
>>
>>81136782
Two Words:

Sarah Palin.
>>
>>81139140

that was the most egregious.

paul ryan got manhandled in his debates in 2012 as well, but republicucks didnt care because "he's so handsome"
>>
Get in here, faggots. The time has never been better for a third party upset.
>>
File: 1468593211698.jpg (100 KB, 780x871) Image search: [Google]
1468593211698.jpg
100 KB, 780x871
>>81135813
>Johnson has been taking more voters from Hillary than from Trump
>tfw I can vote for Johnson without feeling like I gave a vote to Shill dog
>>
>>81135813
Open.

Borders.
>>
I'm seriously considering voting for Johnson. Trump is pretty much guaranteed to win my state anyways.

>>81139618

[citation needed]
>>
>>81140151
Gary doesn't want to let anyone become a citizen of the United States. He has said that if a Mexican can find an employment sponsor (most likely for a job Americans won't want to do anyway) and the Mexican has no criminal history, it should be easier for him to get a work visa.
>>
File: fatherandson.jpg (103 KB, 375x500) Image search: [Google]
fatherandson.jpg
103 KB, 375x500
>>81136302
When you grow up, you'll realize we are right. Libertarianism as it exists in America right now cannot sustain itself, in the same ways liberalism can't sustain itself: unrestrained social liberalism will always fragment society.
>>
I just got off the Trump train. Glad to be here lads.
>>
>>81137543
>Most could not pass a basic knowledge test on any of the subjects they rant and meme about.
Stop projecting.
>>
>>81135813
open borders, TPP...gun ban
sounds like a TRUECONSERVATIVE
>>
>>81140575
Liberalism can't sustain itself because it's too restrictive and expensive. Conservatism can't sustain itself because it's too restrictive and alienating. Libertarianism is none of these.
>>
The absolute worst outcome for this election would be for Hillary to win.
>>
>>81136302

yeah well it's coming back since Trump outed himself as a SELLOUT and since he's so close to winning the Presidency this place is bound to go contrarian again .
>>
If you don't live in Florida, Colorado, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan or Virginia I dont see you can't vote for Johnson.
>>
>>81142369
That's the difference between Libertarians and "alt-right". Our guy will sell out a bit to get into power.

Your guy won't do shit and won't accomplish shit.
>>
>>81136302
The influx of redditors that ate up the stormfag memes are the authoritarians on this board now.
Check out the France threads.
>I used to be an authoritarian faggot liberal before /pol/
>Now I'm an authoritarian faggot statists right winger because an image board changed my political worldview

It's pretty pathetic
>>
>>81142790
>reddit

Ah yes the answer to every problem.

We just know that Libertarians won't stop terrorist attacks or BLM riots. We know we will be completely abandoned with you guys on power.
>>
>>81143051

>terrorist attacks
They're very rare here in America. You want to nuke the Middle East just because a suicide bomber killed 5 people or something?

>BLM riots
Who the fuck cares if some chimps burn down their own cities?
>>
>>81143449
No, but Libertarians don't want to shut the border down. You guys want everything free and open.

There's it is, the Libertarian mindset. The Libertarians don't want to fix anything. They don't want to make Chicago or Dallas great again, they just want it to solve itself (I.e destroy itself.)

The Libertarian mindset is the highway to hell. Electing do nothing Libertarians is putting do everything and anything leftists in power.
>>
>>81143959
>No, but Libertarians don't want to shut the border down. You guys want everything free and open.
See >>81140520

>The Libertarians don't want to fix anything.
Libertarians aren't anarchists, they're pragmatists. It just so happens that the right answer is usually the simplest one. Obviously if a libertarian president decided a situation called for direct intervention to solve, they would do it.
>>
>>81143051
I'm not a libertarian, just my observation on the board.
Authoritarians are faggots, doesn't matter if you lean left or lean right
>>
File: aNOskHY.jpg (326 KB, 1148x1122) Image search: [Google]
aNOskHY.jpg
326 KB, 1148x1122
>>81135813
>FeelMyJohnson
>>
The West would be so much better if the Right was mostly Libertarians and the Left was mostly Anarcho-Syndicalists.
>>
>>81144449
Would they though? Maybe moderate Libertarians like Gary, maybe. But we elect an actual hardcore Libertarians, direct intervention isn't a word they like to use.

>just let them burn.

Seems much more like the modus operandi of the Libertarians.

>>81140520
I don't trust the Government to vet people. He could be using a fake identity.
>>
>>81135813
adults only, sorry
>>
>>81136302
>>81135813
Johnson is a statist asshole, anti gun too.
He'll probably invite an influx of rapefugees and only be libertarian on the border issue.

Besides, people that promote collectivism are inherently violating the NAP. Defending yourself against aggression is an inherent right allowed to all. Therefore, free helicopter rides for communists.
>>
>>81145826
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.