[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit this is freaky So many people coming out of the woodworks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 22
File: FB_IMG_1465548735762.jpg (56 KB, 640x608) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1465548735762.jpg
56 KB, 640x608
Holy shit this is freaky

So many people coming out of the woodworks all claiming that they were diehard trump supporters but are now switching over to Hillary or not voting

Is this a fucking shill raid?
>>
>>81133472
It 100% is.

Outside agitators trying to appeal to emotion, just like they do with other liberal faggotries of today.

>I'm angry about x and you should be too!

I said it in another thread, radical Muslims are shit, but regressive liberals are way, way fucking worse for enabling this kind of sordid behavior.
>>
File: ash-ketchum-cosplay-06.jpg (187 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
ash-ketchum-cosplay-06.jpg
187 KB, 600x900
Pence wouldn't even support the Muslim ban. He called it "offensive." He's an open borders cuck.

AND he supported TPP.

I'll vote Trump still, but I'm not happy. Stop living in your hugbox.
>>
Are you stupid?

Do you think that anyone suddenly became a Hillary supporter because Trump picked a crummy VP like we've been speculating for months?

How old are you to be that gullible? Christ.
>>
or maybe he chose an absolutely horrible VP?
>>
>>81133472
We're always under attack.

Shills are sliding a bunch of threads pretty hard as well, in case you were wondering where all the random garbage came from.
>>
File: hillerie-klinden.jpg (114 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
hillerie-klinden.jpg
114 KB, 400x300
Just because some shitter on \pol\ posts "#ImWithHer" doesn't mean they mean it.
>>
>>81134325
He was against having refugees in his state
>>
>>81133472
yes it is, ignore, report, move on
DO It.
>>
>>81134325
DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND HOW IRRELEVANT VP IS? HE NEEDS TO NOT ALIENATE THE ORIGINAL REPUBLICAN BASE. NONE OF HIS POLICIES WILL BE ENTERTAINED ANYWAY YOU DAFT FUCKING IDIOT. THIS IS ALL FOR SHOW.
>>
>>81134532
And he doesn't support the Muslim ban. He called it "offensive" and "unconstitutional." He's an open borders cuck.

He won't even say "Islamic terrorism." He's no better than Obama.

Get out of your hugbox. Pence is shit, and we're angry. Go cheerlead for Trump somewhere else and pretend like he can't make mistakes.
>>
>this autism
They're joking, friend. Imagine if I ended this post with "I am a #hillshill". Now imagine if there were nothing else to my post. There you have the joke that went over your head.
>>
>>81134325
On muzzies

>We must resolve to bring to justice all those responsible and defeat this enemy civilization at its source

On rapefugees

>Now that we know a Syrian refugee was involved in the attacks in Paris, I just determined as the governor of Indiana it would be appropriate for us to suspend any further resettlement of refugees in the state of Indiana unless and until we could bring about the changes that would give us absolute assurance no one would be a threat to our people. As governor I have no higher priority than the safety and security of the people of my state," says Gov. Pence.

Pence has already voted for building a wall in the past
http://www.ontheissues.org/HouseVote/Party_2006-446.htm

Pence voted YES on deporting all illegals caught reieving hospital treatment
http://www.ontheissues.org/HouseVote/Party_2004-182.htm

Pence has a 100% rating with FAIR, indicating a record on restricting immigration
http://www.ontheissues.org/Notebook/Note_03n-FAIR.htm

Pence advocated ending birthright citizenship
http://www.ontheissues.org/Notebook/Note_09-HR1868.htm

Pence CO-SPONSORED a bill to declare English as the official language
http://www.ontheissues.org/Notebook/Note_2007-HR997.htm
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (26 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
26 KB, 480x360
>>81134726
How well did that strategy work for JFK, when he picked LBJ?

Trump now has a 100% chance of being impeached or shot.
>>
>>81134774
>>81134325
Reminded hugbox is a shill keyword. No /pol/ users would actually refer to this place as a hugbox. And echo chamber maybe...
>>
>>81134389
>In charge of reading comprehension

And you call me stupid
>>
>>81134883
He won't say "radical Islamic terrorism." He's no better than the president. Find me a quote where he says radical Islamic terrorism.

He also said the Muslim ban was "offensive" and "unconstitutional" (wrong). He's an open borders cuck.

AND here's pro TPP.

Stop defending everything Trump does. This was shit, it can't be defended.
>>
>>81133472
I'd eat broken glass, out of a hibernating bears ass, before I'd vote Hillary.
I'd jerk off a rabid mountain lion, with a handful of tacks and rubber cement, before I'd vote Hillary.
It's find the biggest nigger I could, and hacksaw Jim Dugan him in the face with a 2 x 4, before I'd vote Clinton.
I'd play Pokemon go in Compton, CA at 3am, before I'd vote Clinton.
I'd stand outside the local mosque, handing out bacon samples, before I'd vote Clinton.
I'd wear a "gay pride for Bernie Sanders" shirt to a biker rally, before I'd vote for Clinton.
>>
>>81134988
Pence is an open borders cuck. Stop living in your Trump hugbox and echo chamber. Not everyone is going to agree with everything you do, this isn't Reddit.
>>
>>81133472

It makes me angry that Trump picked this "LITERALLY WHO?" but that doesn't mean I'm suddenly not #NeverHillary.
>>
>>81134919
No he doesn't. He has the same likeliness as getting shot as before. Its always going to be high
>>
>>81134774
Holy shit dude relax. Getting so worked up about a guy who called out trump for saying something unconstitutional because it is, based on the constitution.
>>
>>81133472
Yep, Bernie backlash. Every time Bernie lost we'd get shill/troll over load. Now, this isn't a fact that it's them. It's just an observation driven hypothesis.
>>
>>81133472
Yes. Correct the Record has to keep busy somehow.
>>
>>81133472
Obviously. Regardless of who Trump chose, this place was going to be like this.
>>
>>81135093
>.02 has been deposited
Yep confirmed shill.

I don't like pence either. To claim this will have a negative on his campaign outs you as a shill.

As if someone would switch to hillary because of this? Kys.
>>
File: ash-ketchum-cosplay-06.jpg (231 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
231 KB, 600x900
>>81135115
The Muslim ban isn't unconstitional.

We took ZERO Muslim immigrants before 1965.
We took ZERO communist immigrants during the Cold War.
We took ZERO non-European immigrants for most of USA history.

You're an open borders cuck, just like Pence. We can ban Muslims or any group we want from immigration, just like Israel or Japan. Supreme Court says so many times:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ideological_restrictions_on_naturalization_in_U.S._law
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ideological_restrictions_on_naturalization_in_U.S._law
>>
>>81135282
This
>>
>>81133472
>is this a shill raid
Yeah. Pence wasn't my first choice but it's not like her VP is going to be any better.

>>81134774
That tweet was also made back in December. Do you really think the Don would choose him if he didn't agree with his policies?
>>
>>81133472
yes its a shill raid
>>
>>81135355
Please quote me where I said "Pence will have a negative on his campaign" (You can't)

I don't like Pence. You don't like him. Bottom line. He sucks.
>>
>>81133472
A lot of shilling but also a lot of people pissed off or disappointing, myself being one of them.
>>
>>81135457
>Do you really think the Don would choose him if he didn't agree with his policies?

Pence is pro TPP. He also said the Muslim ban was "offensive." He also won't say the words "radical Islam"

Yes, Trump is trying to appease the cuck GOP people by picking someone who is a cuck. That is obvious.
>>
>>81135398
>the VP will have control of our borders
You are fucking retarded
>>
>>81135398
I don't like Pence, doesn't mean it's going to change my vote, either.
>>
>>81135587
He will once Trump is impeached or shot, which is now more likely.

Thank you for agreeing that the Muslim ban is constitutional.
>>
>>81135114

Except the Republicans now have their perfect candidate an assasination away.

Trump could have stuck to his guns and picked someone more in line with Independents (the voters he needs) but al he did was pick someone that not only not get him any new votes, but more than likely turned off a lot of independents.

If he manages to get elected anyway, expect Trump to get a bullet within a year and hello President Pence.
>>
>>81135492
That doesn't mean he sucks. /pol/ is not representative of the American population. This is a move to get Cruz supporter types out to vote for Trump.
>>
>>81135577
He also banned refugees from entering Indiana and agreed with building the wall. Even if he is pro TPP, Trump isn't so it really won't make much of a difference. If anything, this further guarantees he is getting almost all of the Conservative votes now.
>>
>>81133472
>>81134100
>>81134170

you are a shill raid

>>81134325
a wild /pol/ack appears
>>
>>81135770
The "conservatives" are open borders cucks and would never vote for Trump. A VP will not change that.
>>
not the best option, but shills shilling making it seem much worse

where are the /cfg/ threads
>>
>>81134477
im sad too because we were having great discussions in trump gen just moments before and last night was great because of the happening

/pol/ is currently full of paid shills though and will be for a few weeks

just go outside and enjoy you life for a few days. camp hillary has a lot of money but they can't pay for shills 24/7
>>
No one is saying that being disappointed with the pick makes you a shill,it just the faggots that are saying they wont vote for trump because of it that are shills
>>
>>81133472
I sincerely hope everyone here continues to believe it's just psyops or its all still raids. Whatever it takes to keep your guard down.
>>
>>81135721
Well, seeing as how Independents weren't allowed to vote republican in my state during the primaries, he'll be getting a new vote from me in the general. So you're wrong there.
>>
>>81135628
Never agreed with you. Its unconstitutional because its prosecuting against a religion instead of a nation that we are engaged in a war with.
>>
>>81135016
>he won't say radical islamic terrorism meme

Spotted the fucking cuck.
>>
File: ash-ketchum-cosplay-06.jpg (231 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
231 KB, 600x900
>>81136168

We took ZERO Muslim immigrants before 1965.
We took ZERO communist immigrants during the Cold War.
We took ZERO non-European immigrants for most of USA history.

You're an open borders cuck, just like Pence. We can ban Muslims or any group we want from immigration, just like Israel or Japan. Supreme Court says so many times:

>>
File: first woman navy officer.jpg (46 KB, 631x300) Image search: [Google]
first woman navy officer.jpg
46 KB, 631x300
>>81133472
>>81134100
stay mad you fucking pussy faggots.
been coming here for a long time now, and i have always put up with your racist right wing dog shit

democrat for life, and I will shill for the hill pill

nigga
>>
>>81134988
>No /pol/ users would actually refer to this place as a hugbox

/pol/ is absolutely a hugbox. Guarantee I've been here longer than you btw
>>
>>81136168
The anon says cuck in every post, you really shouldn't take him seriously
>>
>>81136436
Muslim ban is conditional. supreme Court says so. We took 0 Muslim immigrants before 1965. He's right.
>>
>>81136436
Probably should have realized after he gave me the same wikipedia references that disprove his point
>>
>>81134325

>trump hired a vp who supports open borders so I'm going to vote for hillary who supports open borders but lots of other shit i don't like as well

Find an alternate party, there's sure to be one out there that agrees with you. I voted UKIP even though I knew they wouldn't win because I didn't want my vote going Dodgey Dave.
>>
>>81136275
Says nothing about religious ideologies and only talks about communists during the red scare. You proved yourself wrong you moron
>>
>>81136628
That has absolutely nothing to do with what I said
>>
>>81135844
>britcuck that doesn't understand that the vp has no power detected
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCUATihvX7Q

go to /cfg/ thread. fuck these shills
>>
>>81136828
The Muslim ban is constituonal, so you can't take issue with anything he says
>>
>>81137116
Yet, my previous previous post said nothing about that
>>
>>81137116
How is it constitutional?
>>
File: 1468439858035.png (548 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1468439858035.png
548 KB, 1024x576
I was a Trump supporter but after Hillary announces that NOT ONLY she has Obama but now Sanders, you've gotta know when to not fight a losing battle.
>>
File: Amerinigs.jpg (175 KB, 860x684) Image search: [Google]
Amerinigs.jpg
175 KB, 860x684
>>81136275
>XERO
>NERO
>HERO

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_Americans
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Americans#Soviet_era
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_Americans

Calm down lad you are sprouting so much bollocks it hurts.
He picks a more liberal VP as a shield against those that would say he is a fascist.
Does the VP have any power unless Trump kicks the bucket?

>>81136848
>amerinig that can't into satire detected
have funny picture as consolation
>>
>>81133472
Yeah that's bs.

I'm supported Bernie now I'm voting Trump.

There are NO Hillary defectors. They don't think hard enough to even be aware they can change who they're voting for.
>>
>>81137484
*spouting
>>
>>81137398
We took no Muslim immigrants before 1965 and this was upheld by the Supreme Court.
>>
>>81134988
always been echo chamber, I remember when we took it from the tumblr raids when we out-meme'd them.
>>
>>81137675
Ok that doesnt explain why its constitutional though. Wouldnt it be unconstitutional to ban someone from our country because of their religion? I dont think that would be allowed if it were christians.
>>
>>81137398
The Constitution isn't a global rights document that applies to everyone, it's for American citizens and already accepted legal immigrants. All Muslims in the world are not protected by the Constitution, only American Muslims are.

>HillShills
>In charge of understanding national sovereignty per constitutional law
>>
>>81137936
It can't be unconstitutional when the people getting banned aren't citizens of the US.
>>
>>81133472
dude /pol/ has been raided since the beginning of trump's campaign. they did the same shit with brexit, don't believe them
>>
>>81137936
They aren't citizens. We can control our borders in any way we want. Article I of the Constitution.

The Supreme Courts agrees with me and we had a Muslim ban for 200 years, until 1965.
>>
>>81138264
Ahh ok. I thought it was unconstitutional if immigrants were being turned away because of their religion. I can understand the ban against muslims but it seems impossible seeing that they can just lie about being muslim
>>
>>81133472
Bernie voters.
>>
>>81138815
>>81138815
If we can't even figure out something as simple as their religion, why are we letting them into the country?

You really are retarded.
>>
>>81138905
Alright you dumb fuck. Say im immigrating to this country. I am actually a muslim but when they ask about my religious ideologies i answer saying that i dont believe in god so that i can get in to your country.
>>
File: 1465346169499.jpg (56 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1465346169499.jpg
56 KB, 720x720
>>81133472
>but are now switching over to Hillary
wtf? I'm angry but i'm not going to go to fucking Hillary.

Maybe /pol/ needs to get their head out of their ass and realize that Trump isn't some fucking genius playing 4D chess against the whole world. Pence is a fucking mistake, why are we trrying to get the diehard conservatives who would vote for Trump anyways when we could've went for groups that would never have voted for us in the past like the gays or basically all bernie supporters. This was horribly timed, Sanders supporters were just flocking over after Bernie abandoned them, so what sense does it make to basically tell them "Fuck you!" with an extreme conservative as VP? Before anyone says "We don't want to bernie supporters, they can fuck off!", who cares who they are? We wanted Trump elected, and that requires people actually going out and voting for us, not isolating all these new voters who thought Trump was moderate on social issues.
>>
>>81139125
So we can't even background check their religion? Wow, our screening process sucks and we really shouldn't let these people in.

You've proven Trumps point. Ban on immigration from Muslim countries the only solution

No wonder you like Pence, you are.obsessed with Muslim immigration and thought a ban wasnt constitutional (wrong, as you admitted)
>>
>>81139125
It's not so much based off of religion but rather where you are migrating from. If you're a Muslim that has lived in Australia your whole life, chances are you'll be able to enter the US a lot easier then someone who is an Atheist that was born in Syria.
>>
>>81134726
This VP pick is horrible. He has stood against Trump on arguably his biggest issues. Trump picked an outright enemy to run with him. This is a man who will break all of the inevitable house ties. The man who will take over in the depressingly likely scenerio Trump is assassinated by a butthurt liberal. It is the worst choice he has made his entire campaign and for something this big, people have all the right to question it and be made nervous. In fact, I'd question people who just nod and take it as is. I'm still voting Trump, but this is straight up bad news.

If he wanted to buy the cuckservative vote like he clearly needed to to get funding from the RNC, he could, and should have, picked dang near anyone else.

This is Bernie endorsing Hillary levels.

What the fucking fuck
>>
>>81134919

Hwo can you comapre JFK to Trump? Trump isn't even elected. JFK was running for second term.

JFK had plenty of enemies. Trump is friends with everyone, but shrill SJW/BLM minority and a few atheist millionaire juden.
>>
>>81139311
Never said i like pence and never said i didnt want a ban on muslims. Yea i know our vetting process is shit thats why i pointed it out. I was just debating on whether it was constitutional or not and was proved worng and admitted to being wrong. Learn to read and not have your head so far up your ass you cant see the shit coming out of your mouth
>>
>>81134883

This is somewhat reassuring, thanks anon
>>
>>81139931
You admitted you were wrong. You don't have much to stand on.
>>
>>81139356
Thats what i think should be done and i dont recall but did trump say something about banning immigration from nations who still impose sharia law? If he did that would be a good start to getting our immigration process improved hopefully
>>
>>81139806
JFK never ran for a second term. Please go read American history.
>>
File: JFK.jpg (15 KB, 196x254) Image search: [Google]
JFK.jpg
15 KB, 196x254
>>81139167
That is not the real problem, however.

Trump might get assassinated. He needs to pick someone that would be even worse than himself from the point of view of the globalists, so they don't murder him to avoid the worse guy.

Instead, he picked a globalist puppet. He is as good as dead.
>>
>>81133472
>Is this a fucking shill raid?
It's probably the "picked a fucking horrifically awful VP" effect, desu.
>>
>>81139482
Pretty much this, still going all the way with Trump but this pick is lame as fuck.
Fuck Cruzfags.
>>
File: Hillary paid shills online.jpg (145 KB, 539x827) Image search: [Google]
Hillary paid shills online.jpg
145 KB, 539x827
>>81133472
>>
>>81140084
And i kept asking questions because im willing to learn and gain knowledge. So what i admitted i was wrong. It takes a man to admit when he has said or done something wrong instead of being a stubborn child and not listening to other viewpoints. Is there something wrong with that?
>>
>>81133472
Yeah the "he is going to lose moderates"

moderates that dont know two shits about politics?

Give me a fucking break.
>>
I was going to vote trump, but I just can't stand the racism so i'll vote for moma Hillary.
>>
File: mmmmmm-aaanal.jpg (262 KB, 640x608) Image search: [Google]
mmmmmm-aaanal.jpg
262 KB, 640x608
>>81133472
caption
>>
File: Bezmenov.jpg (11 KB, 288x216) Image search: [Google]
Bezmenov.jpg
11 KB, 288x216
>>81133472
You idiots have been dominated by shills for years. Same poison, different flavour.
>>
>>81133472

We did the same thing to Bernie.

Yes, it is a shill raid, no one who would vote Trump would ever switch to Hillary, especially not over a meaningless VP choice.

Not voting is also a vote for Hillary, everyone knows that.
>>
>>81133472
I honestly do not like Pence. He stands against everything Trump has proposed, and can't even hold 50% favorability in his home state.

I'm still voting Trump in November, but Jesus fucking Christ what a terrible pick.
>>
>>81140724

Fucking legbutt faggot traitors
>>
>>81133472
Do those represent there vagina's? Hilldog looks a lil stretched out.
>>
>>81135870
Say cuck again
>>
>>81141275
they are just donuts

you were thinking of hillary clinton's vagina because you wanted to
>>
>>81133472
>on the right, your girlfriend and her pussy when she was 20
>on the left, your girlfriend and her pussy when she was 60
>>
File: OurNextPresident.jpg (124 KB, 1038x584) Image search: [Google]
OurNextPresident.jpg
124 KB, 1038x584
>>81133472
I am now voting for Darrell Castle

>END the Fed
>Stop the TPP
>Get out of NAFTA
>Pull out of the U.N.
>No Agenda 21

CastleReport.us - defending Western Civilization
>>
I was all about Trump until he picked Pence. Trump is basically at his life expectancy. Pence nearly ruined Indiana. Fuck having that douche being one cardiac arrhythmia away from being POTUS.
>>
>>81133472
The donut represents the size of their pussy hole or what ? I don't get it.
>>
>>81133472
Is this your first week here?
>>
File: foorhead fat.png (62 KB, 258x257) Image search: [Google]
foorhead fat.png
62 KB, 258x257
>>81142078
fuck the constitution, articles of confederation naow
>>
>>81135114
>same likeliness

If his VP was someone they didn't want to be president it would not be the "same likeliness," you god-damned fucking faggot.
>>
>>81133472
Holy shit!

I'm now a #GuacaJebbie
>>
>>81134883
Thank you, this needs spreading. He's very much consistent with the God Emperor. Maybe the GOP officials will be placated now.
>>
>>81135721
This. Hopefully someone shoots Pence afterwards, too.
>>
>>81142467
I have heard people argue for the AOC, all I remember from high school was memorizing a list of reasons why the Articles were completely insufficient and we NEEDED to replace it
>>
>>81133472

Is this image supposed to be a comparison of vaginal tightness?
>>
File: oath.jpg (91 KB, 640x608) Image search: [Google]
oath.jpg
91 KB, 640x608
If you can see this, all your oaths are broken.

God is ever watchful, and you are being judged.

Do the right thing while there is still time... For your own sake, not ours.
>>
>>81136168
The bill of rights only limits what the federal government can do to its citizens, not to foreigners.
>>
>>81140319
This. Today is a sad day.
>>
Mike Pence is Lyndon B. Johnson without the hair dye and the hipster glasses.

Press P to pray for Mr. Trump
>>
>>81143907

F
>>
I would have gone with Herman Cain.
>>
This train has brakes
>>
>>81143907
P
>>
File: frank-underwood[1].jpg (33 KB, 481x342) Image search: [Google]
frank-underwood[1].jpg
33 KB, 481x342
>>81134726
>>
File: 1468504014682.png (69 KB, 439x485) Image search: [Google]
1468504014682.png
69 KB, 439x485
Wtf? Ihate trump now.
Im now a #hillaropter
>>
File: hillary_shuffle_.gif (4 MB, 217x272) Image search: [Google]
hillary_shuffle_.gif
4 MB, 217x272
>>81133472
>people claiming that they were diehard trump supporters are now switching over to Hillary

Is that a bedtime story the libtards are telling each other to sooth their anxieties over the inevitable Trump presidency?
>>
>>81133472
>Probably shill raid

love the pic op & I'll raise you
>>
>>81144430
Wtf? I love dungeon elves now!
Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.