[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Don't take me mistaken as a shitposter...I have a serious
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9
File: A-10_Thunderbolt_II_In-flight-2.jpg (2 MB, 2353x1266) Image search: [Google]
A-10_Thunderbolt_II_In-flight-2.jpg
2 MB, 2353x1266
Don't take me mistaken as a shitposter...I have a serious question to you guys.

What do you think would happen if we'd take a bunch of these beautys (picture related) and erase Mecca from the face of the earth?

More "attacks" from these shitbuckets because of revenge or some other reasons or would they just cry out for their gone connection to their god and sooner or later stop fighting because we fucked their moral?

And what do you think how long it will take until we have a good enough amount of hate against the islam inside the heads of..well...everyone until we start to fight back?

I mean, let's be honest. No one needs ANY country where they actually believe in this piece of shit, called "relegion".

I don't see anything what should stop the western world to bomb the shit out of every single stone there, untill we have nothing but scorched earth remaining. You know, some day the oil there will be gone. So fuck them.

With all the rubbish gone we could build up a new society there. Or does anybody really think there is the smallest chance the existing societys will EVER get rid of islam and it's awfull pain-in-the-ass-idiology?

Also we could effectively do something for the disarmament of nuclear arsenals. Just fire everything we have down there.
>>
File: mecca_hajj_the_kaba_01_600.jpg (72 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
mecca_hajj_the_kaba_01_600.jpg
72 KB, 600x450
>>81131585
What's inside the box?
>>
>>81131884

Well, i wouldn't be surprised if it's cheesepizza showing a 54 year old guy who is fucking his nine year old "wife".
>>
>>81131585
the only problem is the nuclear fallout and shit that might affect us too
>>
>>81132375
>>81131884
What would happen if somebody destroyed or bombed the box?
>>
>>81132761

Well i'm pretty sure you guys have enough conventional weaponary to burn the whole world twice.

>>81132843
Yeah...also it shouldn't be that hard to smuggle 20 people with some C4 towards this piece of shit.
>>
>>81131884

Mohamad's pork rinds.
>>
>>81133049
Muslims are pretty good with bombs, they know all the tricks , good luck sneaking any explosive device anywhere near the box.
>>
>>81131585
more attacks and they would rebuild it.
fun fact: during the Arab rebellion in WW1 your grandfather's government (ottomans) accidentally destroyed the Kaaba with artillery shells. the Arabs later rebuilt it
>>
Fuck that.

Just dig up a NREVA plans and build a air ram jet powered by a nuclear engine

It flies for months and spews hard radiation behind it..

Launch it over the Middle East on a set flight plan and let it orbit around and around the whole area. The radiation would fry everyone there. When its reactors is running low, crash it into Mecca. It wont destroy it, just leave it as a toxic radioactive pile of stones for thousands of years
>>
File: B-52H_static_display_arms_06[1].jpg (1 MB, 2994x1998) Image search: [Google]
B-52H_static_display_arms_06[1].jpg
1 MB, 2994x1998
>>81131585

For effectively leveling a whole city, you need these.

In related news, they're finally upgrading the internal mags to carry glide bombs/missiles.
>>
>>81133750
>>81133873

Why not both?

See? Canada and the U.S. CAN work together and provide good ideas.

>>81133627
We'll have Canada's plan for that.
>>
>>81131585
It wasn't Mecca that attacked France, it was French Arabs from French colonies. France just sold 11 billion worth of planes to Saudi Arabia.
>>
Nasty attacks for a year in our own countries than nothing.
>>
>>81134122
Or see if you can get some Red Mercury from Russia. Those Cossacks must have tons of it.
>>
>>81134122
Or seed the whole area with radioactive waste from Hanford Nuclear Reservation.
>>
>>81134220

Well, this isn't about france.

It's about a religion which is enslaving a good part of the whole human race.
>>
BBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTRTTRRTTR
>>
>>81131585
>using a CAS plane for strategic bombing

that's almost as stupid as being shown a brand new jet interceptor and deciding it should be used as a bomber
>>
>>81133049
Enjoy polizei nazi
>>
>>81134499
It isn't enslaving anyone. People in the Gulf states and Iran enjoy their lifestyle as much as you. They don't give a fuck about you, atheism or your ideals. Fuck off and fix your country instead.
>>
>>81134220
Sad
>>
>>81131585
a jihad from every muslim on earth against the U.S.
theyre not robots, its not like theyre going to shut down if you blow it up
>>
There is a story in the quran about an Ethiopian emperor who wanted to destroy the box.
When his army got close god released fire birds from the sky that dropped giant fire rocks on the army and killed them all.
100 A-10 thunderbolts VS. 10000 Fire birds?
>>
>>81134641
Well to be fair the Allies took just about all their fighters and put bombs on them too, so Hitler wasn't so bad for wanting to put bombs on the 262. I'm not even a naziboo warcrime apologist like the rest of this board either.
>>
>>81131585
Replace it with a B-52, B-2, or a B-1. We need a wide area of affect.
>>
>>81134311
Hybrid nuclear material

Its a mix of Plutonium plus LiD2 (Lithium Deuteride)

It is made into implosion type nuclear bombs except the LiD2 undergoes fusion due to the extremely large number of high energy neutrons.

A core made of this will yield up to 8-10X what regular Plutonium will.

Then you build a huge casing of regular Uranium around it which will get irradiated by all these neutrons which are present "in densities approaching regular solids"

The U-238 will be extremely dirty and the fallout will make FO4 look like paradise.
>>
>>81131585
The way I see it, it'll either make muslims realize their religion is bullshit, or just make them really really angry. Like >>81135317
said, allah would do something to stop it. But he won't, and when he doesn't they either realize it, or they'll be like "it's a test from god! we must kill the infidels!" or something. And it'll probably be the latter, muslims are retarded by default.
>>
>>81135670
صديقي انا كنت بمصر للسياحة بأيام العيد.
و حقيقة و بدون اي اسائة مصر اوسخ بلد شفت بحياتي.
يعني بمركز القاهرة الزبالة في كل مكان
بس شرم الشيخ كانت اجمل بمليون مرة
>>
If you kill your enemies.
>They
>Fucking
>W
>I
>N
>>
File: Laughing-Tom-Cruise-Meme-07.jpg (37 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Tom-Cruise-Meme-07.jpg
37 KB, 600x400
>>81135317

Go on.
>>
File: k7hjcfcwrygz1dmr5log[1].jpg (53 KB, 800x434) Image search: [Google]
k7hjcfcwrygz1dmr5log[1].jpg
53 KB, 800x434
>>81133750
>NREVA

That was project PLUTO, actually. NERVA was a Nuclear Thermal Rocket for spaceflight, PLUTO was the air-breathing ramjet.

>It flies for months and spews hard radiation behind it..

And don't forget the shock waves produced by flying at supersonic velocity at treetop height.
>>
>>81136122
Well there is another story about how Muhammad's army was severely lacking in the numbers against some other army.
God sent thousands of angels that helped even out the numbers and eventually made Muhammed win the war
>>
>>81135449

It's a bit more complicated than that; if you adulterate the Plutonium, it makes it harder to achieve critical mass because you're effectively lowering the density of the fissile material. This makes it harder to properly assemble the supercritical mass during detonation and means it drops below the critical threshold more quickly.

Fusion boosting means you use a hollow-pit bomb, with the center cavity filed with a mix of deuterium and tritium. The quantity needed is small, so both can be in gaseous form. When the detonation starts, the heat and pressure triggers fusion, but the energy released by the fusion is small - but a lot of it is in the form of energetic neutrons. These neutrons case additional fission reactions in the bomb material, which in turn release more neutrons, greatly increasing the fusion yield for a given amount of plutonium fuel.

A true fission-fusion-fission device is a bit more complicated. Pic related.
>>
>>81135994

But if you kill enough of them, they stop fighting. That means they quit, and quitters never win. So how is this possible?
>>
File: Laughing-Tom-Cruise-Meme-01.jpg (35 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Tom-Cruise-Meme-01.jpg
35 KB, 500x333
>>81136465

Was that other army unarmed civilians?
>>
>>81131884
It's an meteorite or something like that
>>
>>81134784
Islam is and always has been the greatest slaver on the planet
>>
File: oh k.png (524 KB, 700x900) Image search: [Google]
oh k.png
524 KB, 700x900
>>81131585
>>
>>81135319
It would have been a significantly less stupid decision if Germany hadn't been being torn apart by allied bombing at the time and desperately in need of some way to turn back the infinite waves of bombers

it would have been less stupid if they had actually needed a small fast extremely low capacity bomber
>>
>>81137159
Just sandniggers i guess.
There is also a story about how a bunch of villages agreed to go kill Muhammed.
They sent their toughest men to go kill him while he was sleeping at night.
When the gang got to his house an angel came down to Muhammed and warned him about it.
Muhammed then escaped from the gang because god blinded them with a very strong light (like a flashbang in video games)
>>
File: a tiny fraction.jpg (183 KB, 1500x1200) Image search: [Google]
a tiny fraction.jpg
183 KB, 1500x1200
>>81133873
so much BOOM!
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.