[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many and how much of your friends/family know about your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: 1468518466799.jpg (106 KB, 633x680) Image search: [Google]
1468518466799.jpg
106 KB, 633x680
How many and how much of your friends/family know about your political views?

Generally, how redpilled is your environment?
>>
family dead. friends are none, they try kill me every time. fuck!
>>
>gf
>knows all my redpills, is ok with it, hates Merkel, Islam and refugees as much as i do

>family
>knows about my redpills but doesn't take it seriously
>brother is pretty bluepilled says things like: you sound so right-wing
>mum also very bluepilled, says things like: it's our fault that people come here because we are responsible for climatic change etc

>friends
>some friends have the same feelings about politics as i do and agree, others don't take it seriously
>>
>>81130562
>others don't take it seriously
But they remained friends?
>>
Me and my freinds sit around laughing about niggers and shit so I think we are good.
>>
Only guys who I am close with know of my /pol/ack ways. My dad is more /pol/ than I am.
>>
girlfriend is pretty based. She doesn't get involved but she gets secondhand redpilled through me.
>>
>>81130562
>because we are responsible for climatic change etc

Hold on what? Is your mom allowed to be outside alone?
>>
>>81130331
I laughed
>>
>>81129889
Mum is religious, so she doesnt understand politics
Dont talk to my dad
Sisters are apolitical, they just make money/raise babies

My brother in laws have some decent political ideas, but the reasoning mostly falls into meme territory
>>
File: 1456790582412.jpg (30 KB, 512x407) Image search: [Google]
1456790582412.jpg
30 KB, 512x407
>>81130331
(((You))) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNqONKKmzAk
>>
I'm generally considered the crazy/ racist friend. I am extremely progressive compared to most of /pol/ by the way. The main things they object to is the idea that individual races might have broadly identifiable characteristics both physically and mentally (though there will be outliers) and that Islam is a dangerous ideology.
>>
>>81130331
>>81131977
These have got to be a proxy...
>>
>>81129889
lol my parents are polish and my wife is from belarus, i live in an eastern europre diaspora. red pulled af
>>
>mum is possibly the most racist person I've ever met.

We get along quute alright
>>
>>81129889
My brother is basically the same as I am. My parents are both devout conservative Catholics so they're redpilled on economics and culture but they're not racist. My dad always says its essential that the west reclaims its Christian morality and he's much more optimistic than I am. Most of my friends don't care much about politics and they're generally purplepilled, so not too bad.

I'm going to college next year but it's down south so it shouldn't be full liberal immersion. I just have to watch what I say I guess
>>
File: pepepancz.jpg (3 KB, 125x120) Image search: [Google]
pepepancz.jpg
3 KB, 125x120
The only person i known for being bluepilled was my sister, she said shit like "blacks are cute, they have sweet shiny teeth like pearls :) :) xoxo" but i made her hate negros which is nice.
>tfw no cuck to argue against
>>
File: 1467282872231.jpg (32 KB, 394x526) Image search: [Google]
1467282872231.jpg
32 KB, 394x526
>>81129889
>father and mother used to be in Antifa in Germany
>moved to Amsterdam because it's so progressive
>surrounded by degeneracy here
>Uncle is in the Landtag Brandenburg for Die Linke
>University class consist of hijaabs and leftists
>Everyone sees me as the racist in conversations

save me
>>
>>81134647
>they're generally purplepilled
da fuck is that desu senpai?
>>
>>81135547
Someone who is making their transition from blue to red pill.
>>
My girlfriend tells me I'm too much of a lefty sometimes, and I've seen her browsing /pol/ a couple times.

I think I'm safe to go full NatSoc around her.

My dad, yeah he knows all about my political views, doesn't agree with me but he's cool with it. I don't discuss politics with my mother so she doesn't know.

My closest friends all know, with varying degrees of agreement.

The ONLY people I refuse to talk politics with are the people at the pub who run the gambling syndicate, because I don't want to get fucked over with my money because I sperged out and called for a race war.
>>
>>81135979
jesus christ...
lads please let's not start making up all kinds of colored pills just like sjws make up genders
>>
>>81129889
My dad, older brother, little brother, grandma and grandpa share the same views as me. My dad is even more racist than me.

My mom is a lunatic conspiracy theorist, she'll believe anything she reads on the internet. Islam defender. Divorced my dad and married a muslim. She's incredibly naive and stupid.
>>
My immediate family does. My mom thinks I'm going to go full school shooter because I say "nigger" and own guns.
>>
Ignore flag, vacation. Live in an area where nearly everyone has the same political beliefs, no cucks, its pretty cool.
>>
>>81129889
>dad is purple-pilled cuckservative
>mom is redpilled
>sister is bluepilled HBO-watching liberal but disinterested in politics beyond calling Trump stupid
>have a couple bluepilled bernout friends and a few right-leaning friends

I live in an area that's been very conservative but is being infested, so most of the bluepilled people I know could be turned by a serious happening.
>>
Come to Dixie anon. Cute, white, racist southern bells still exist here; I found and wifed one. You won't see them in the cities, but in the rural south they're everywhere. Mine uses the phrase chimpout when we watch the news when there's a BLM thing going on. We regularly talk /pol/ related topics, hell she browses here from time to time if there's a Happening.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.