[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any actual evidence that multiculturalism works, friendos?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 7
File: 1468470565831.png (262 KB, 400x368) Image search: [Google]
1468470565831.png
262 KB, 400x368
Is there any actual evidence that multiculturalism works, friendos?
>>
File: 1461800774658.png (362 KB, 557x605) Image search: [Google]
1461800774658.png
362 KB, 557x605
>>81124472
No, diversity is a weakness. We all burn in the melting pot.
>>
>>81124472
Well, Americans on this board constantly claim how the US is the greatest country on earth and the US is very multicultural and multiracial.
>>
>>81124472
Are you a licensed official?
>>
you are on /pol/ diversity is our strength
>>
BROTHER NERO
>>
>>81124472
/pol/ is
>>
>>81125773
Still don't know if it's a elaborate prank or people actually find this good.

Early 90's Wrestlemania is good though
>>
BROTHER NERO
>>
Only BROTHER NERO knows.
>>
>>81126041
Broken Matt Hardy is one of the coolest things in pro wrestling ever.
>>
>>81124472

Yes, Australia, I have yet to encounter any radical Asians.

I have never really heard of or read alot about crimes committed by black people, there was an incident with a black international student that sexually assualted another, but that's it.

Granted we are not immune to this new Muslim radicalisation, but threat levels of an attack is generally low.
>>
>>81126377
how stupid are you. the mudslimes are all over the phillipines. look like asians to me. shitposter.
>>
IT'S A DILAPIDATED BOAT!
>>
>>81124472
USA
>>
>>81126658

Ofcourse, Australia encompasses all of Asia pacific, how ignorant of me.
>>
>>81124775
And that's why they have race riots now. My country is intolerant, xenophobic, racist completely non-diverse, but it seems unlike Britain, Germany, USA and France we don't have to stand up to any challenge, learn to live with others, accept shit or fear that some moron is going to mow me down with a truck.
And in homogenous country such asshole would immediately stick out of the crowd like sore thumb.

We are apparently behind the West, yet we are ninth most safe and stable country.

Diversity is a lie, multikulti does never work.
>>
It does when everybody isn't at each other's throats. It can work, but sacrifices have to be made. Any part of your culture that condones the killing or intolerance of outsiders cannot be practiced.
>>
>>81124472
There is no evidence at all. Multiculturalism just leads to a civil war eventually.
>>
File: Picard_as_Locutus[1].jpg (29 KB, 350x271) Image search: [Google]
Picard_as_Locutus[1].jpg
29 KB, 350x271
>>81124775

We are, and it's because during the Gilded Age and the like, we assimilated immigrants to form a new unity. Different, perhaps, but still American, allowing a potent combination of hybrid vigor and monolithic strength.

There were some differences, though.

>The Industrial Revolution and Western frontier meant there was a high demand for labor, even unskilled labor.
>Social/Welfare spending was much lower, so each immigrant was not imposing a significant cost on the government.
>They were not receiving expensive healthcare at the cost of hospitals, so they were not raising healthcare costs for insured patients.
>Most of them were white and Christian
>>
>>81124472
There is evidence that it doesn't, if you're looking for evidence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ESlS2jrhXY

>>81125740
/pol/ is a counterexample: the problem with multiculturalism is that different cultures disagree on what set of laws they need to follow.
>>
>>81126939
I don't think where your from really matters when it comes to a nation's strength/unity. Diversity of culture/skin colour won't matter if a country's citizens hold the same values. This is why America was a success, everybody went because they shared the same values.Mind you they also came from similar European cultures that had progressed pretty evenly with one another. Blacks didn't come because they shared the same values, they were taken and placed there.
>>
>>81124472
>we have to limit ourselves because multiculturalism is bad
That's just stupid.
>>
>>81124775
It's not though. That's just a meme,dude.
>>
BROTHER
>>
What's going on in this thread?
>>
>>81126939

You have gypsies, not by choice of course.
>>
DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE!
>>
India
>>
VANGUARD 1 WILL PURGE THE MUSLIM MENACE FROM EARTH
>>
>>81124472
Only in groups of a shared religion and ethnicity. IE the Alemanni confederation of Germanic tribes, the eventual Frankish domination of them and the unification of Europe. But even when you look at that stuff with people so similar there was always conflict.

There can be no peace with this suicidal shit now where they import people with no or little similarities
>>
DELETE DELETE DELETE
>>
>>81124472

What sort of "multiculturalism" are you talking about? The European idea, where you can have all sorts of little Epcot-like cultural enclaves that never assimilate? Yeah, that's never going to work.
>>
>>81124472
Yeah just look at how successful Yugoslavia is as a nation!
>>
>>81124775
It's not multicultural really, it has a distinct and unifying, to some degree, American culture. A society can be multiracial and multiethnic so long is its culturally fairly homogenous - that means keeping the native ethnicity and race in a significant majority.
>>
File: The Evolution of Tribalism.png (2 MB, 462x960) Image search: [Google]
The Evolution of Tribalism.png
2 MB, 462x960
>>81128085
Multiculturalism = global monoculture
>>
>>81124472
Multiculturalism always worked, what doesn't works is migrants aka melting pot integration. You wouldn't know what culture means, since you are mixed and don't even have own language. Christians and culture, more like sucking black dicks.
>>
>>81124775
Brazil is the most diverse country in the planet.

I don't mean non-white, i mean diverse.

Look at it. Look at your future.
>>
D E L E T E D E L E T E D E L E T E
>>
>>81133254
Brazil isn't diverse, you are just cucked, some strange mix between natives, spanish and african slaves. That's not diversity. Diversity is when spanish have sex with spanish, african slaves with african slaves...etc.
>>
>>81124472
The Anglosphere if you minus Africans and Muslims really. Asian immigrants have low birthrates, commit less crime on average, pay higher taxes and assimilate finely in the second generation
>>
Multiculturalism is not stable, one culture will always assert dominance. Some cultures can accept that dominance peacefully and assimilate, some cultures will reject that dominance and form a fifth column and try to subvert the dominant cultures.

These are mainly the Jews, the Muslims and the Gypsies of course. Other cultures slowly grow less religious and less cohesive over time as they dissolve/assimilate, but these cultures define themselves by their otherness and cause hatred against themselves to maintain cohesion.

Which is why they are poison.

PS. even the Jews were losing their cohesion at the start of the last century, the Holocaust refreshed it.
>>
Multiculturalism is not at all relevant to what's happening in Europe any way. The level of immigration can only be called invasion.
>>
>>81133591
Assimilation/integration/internationalism isn't diversity of cultures aka multiculturalism, that's just melting pot, like you take 1 bowl of soup and throw everything together where you don't know what you eating any longer as you don't know what's inside hamburger meat. Assimilation is death of all races.
>>
>>81124472
You want an example of the exact opposite look no further that to the North Amerifriend. But honestly don't it's an eyesore.
>>
>>81124472
The only countries that have fucked up multiculturalism are Europe and America and ever since World War 2 have been trying to compensate for it.
>>
File: 1468413344598.jpg (100 KB, 535x796) Image search: [Google]
1468413344598.jpg
100 KB, 535x796
>>81124472
Multicultural for Europe just means allowing middle eastern sub humans rape your women/destroy everything you worked for and let them get away with it.

Multicultural for the US is mainly letting niggers and spics shit up the place in ways that erode the constitution.
>>
>>81124472
It can work if its high IQ, low violence cultures

Source: Singapore
>>
>>81134060

Only in a globalist world, nation states with very slow migration between them can maintain separate cultures even while foreigners assimilate.
>>
>>81134514
It's funny that you talk about multiculturalism and how you create multiple cultures, but then you are mixed as shit and only country on planet that doesn't organizes culture since you don't even have a culture minister. You are full of shit.
>>
>>81134514
They should be reformed or policed only to the extent of removing harmful tendencies.
>>
It seems to be working just as intended.

It's super-effective!
>>
>>81124472

>Is there any actual evidence that multiculturalism works, friendos?

Oh I dunno, maybe um...America?

Multiculturalism is fine when different cultures share the same, very fundamental values of equality and progress.

When you try to mix in a culture that opposes progress and reform, has fundamental values that run contrary to yours, and are socially incompatible with your culture, then shit goes wrong. Like Sweden, Germany, France, etc.

The problem isn't necessarily multiculturalism, it's Islam.
>>
>>81134741
>Little India Riot
>>
>>81134782
With rules and organization and borders you run country, but capitalists don't run countries, market does, they are only here to leech what previous generations created, then they move on. You are under delusion if you think EU politicians run countries, they only follow EU parliament protocol and what does EU parliament do? Nothing but selling Europe to richer countries and eventually international elites. They don't do anything, they are there just because they don't do anything, this is why they run EU parliament, international rich people need such people who don't do anything, then they can rob Europe the fastest and sell everything, after that they will import more hamburger eaters like in USA, so they can sell more hamburgers. It's not like EU matters, they have international accounts, this is just a market place like in USA. Americans don't like big government because market runs their shit, not government, those puppets in white house don't do anything but repeat what Jews want of them aka what market wants of them. They don't spend money to create cultures, they don't think about future generations, they never solved poverty, never solve terrorism, never solve illegal drug trade, they create more patients, so they can sell more cures.
>>
>>81127426
But why bother? Is it really worth it? At best there might be periodic and heavily controlled migration of a culture/ethnicity that isn't enormously different, into a homegenous society that is exclusively or almost entirely of a certain ethnicity. Example: most of the migrants into Australia following the war were from Europe, but mostly Eastern Europe, Southern Europe, the Mediterranean, and they were pretty much all christian and western enough where they managed to fit in eventually. They were hated at first, and now they're accepted and slightly liked, but all of the immigration over here has been tolerate, not celebrated.

And this is a fairly new country with not much individual culture or history, with a small-medium influx of people who were not too different (when compared to M.East in Britian or China in Canada), came in controlled numbers, and were still given shit before they almost completely assimilated.

Imagine what that shit does to a country with a much more established culture/national identity, and with migrants that come in enormous influxes all at once, and are almost radically different from most facets of Western society.

Yeah, nah. It's hard to get multiculturalism to work if you don't want to wait 5 generations for both groups to begin accepting each other.
>>
>>81126377
>Apex gangs in Melbourne
>Bilal Skaff and the rest of the lebbo gangs rapists and gang-rapists in Sydney
>Islander gangs in Brisbane
>Chinese buying apartments and houses in Syd and Melb to store money outside the grasp of Chinese government, leaving them empty and driving average house prices to $900,000
We do it well here but lets not pretend it's pefect.
>>
>>81135369
>High IQ, low violence cultures

Indians have an average IQ of 87.

>>81135574
For the most part Lebos quite literally dindu nuffin and the vast majority of the second gen. Chinese (as opposed to second gen mid easterners) heavily disavow their heritage and embrace the country and aren't millionaire property investors
>>
>>81124472
It only works of they consider themselves American first, (Race or Religion) second. For instance, I am jewish, but I consider myself American first, if America declared war on Israel and jews for some reason, I would fight for America
>>
Yes, it's working quite well here, regardless of what people say.

But just because it works in Canada doesn't mean it will work in every country.
>>
>>81136252
I curse death and extreme misfortune upon you.
>>
>>81136252
Tell dudeweedman to just keep forcing up the public quotas
>>
>>81136447
How do you even be this level of neckbeard holy shit

>>81136456
The thing is Canada's immigration policy is pretty strict evident by the fact almost every minority in Canada as a demographic on average commit less crime and pay more tax
>>
>>81135259
stop this shit america is monocultural. what you see are remnants of other cultures that were allowed to persist. america is not a melting pot its a crucible that burns away your old countries problems and leaves the best. eating spaghetti and falafel is not multicultural you mong. show me a forgeigner that doesnt adopt american dress, speech, and values and ill show you an immigrant that lives in the corner of some forgotten ghetto and had no future
>>
>>81136252
>Multiculturalism working.
>Using Canada as an example.

You get out of the major cities and it's white folk for miles and miles. Sure looks like a multicultural success to me.
>>
>>81136700
>as a demographic on average commit less crime and pay more tax
It's the trend, man. Wait and watch what happens when they keep it up.
>>
>>81124472
This, I would honestly be interested to know one country that is multicultural that is also 1. safe and 2. free.
>>
>>81132952
Most people don't seem to know that outside of our major metropolitan areas pretty much everyone is pure-blooded European. My old yearbooks look like Aryan eugenics pamphlets.
>>
you know you can just browse any board that's been infested with people from other websites, like say /v/ for example, to see how well multiculturalism works.

hint: every one of those boards is utter shit that isn't worth going into a single thread.
>>
>>81124472

Plenty of examples, stormniglet. Just keep poor, unemployed, and blue collared / manual labor garbage out and bring in educated people competing for high level jobs. Every country has bottom tier shit stains, you don't need more.
>>
File: you.gif (415 KB, 480x238) Image search: [Google]
you.gif
415 KB, 480x238
>>81133467
>what are immigrants
>>
>>81136447
>I curse death and extreme misfortune upon you.

Ahmed, my friend, you're in Canada now. You can still eat your halal peameal bacon and drink Takbeer, but we are a polite and civilized country.

>>81136456
Immigrating here is quite difficult unless you're an educated professional or coming as a student.

>>81136791
The fact that there are places in Canada that are mostly homogeneous isn't an argument against multiculturalism.
>>
>>81138477
>The fact that there are places in Canada that are mostly homogeneous isn't an argument against multiculturalism.

Oh right I forgot those parts of Canada don't matter. Fucking center of the universe Torontofags.
>>
>>81139417
I never said nor implied that. Stop putting words in my mouth. Do you have an argument or are you going to keep shitposting?
>>
>>81135369
#notallindians
>>
>>81139755
[defecates openly]
>>
File: 1445114619175.jpg (19 KB, 320x449) Image search: [Google]
1445114619175.jpg
19 KB, 320x449
>>81139836
>>
>>81124472
No, evidence shows it's creating all kinds of unrest in the west, Multiculturalism is a failed policy. Those who promote it are mentally insane.
>>
>>81124775
Whites keep this shitboat afloat DESPITE diversity. Not because of it.
>>
>>81124472
it works to destroy your culture and divide your country

which is exactly what the elite wants

so yes, multiculturalism definitely works.
>>
>>81124472
Brazil is living proof that it DOESN'T
>>
>>81142082
Brazil, Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Bosnia, Yugoslavia, Northern Ireland...

Almost as if multiculturalism was a sure way to destroy nations.
>>
>>81124775
Lol no.
Big cities have multiculturalism, and they're shit.
Suburban and Rural America is white, and keeping this country upright.
>>
>>81124472
Why did you ask /pol/ this

It's like asking tumblr 'is there any proof there's only two genders'
>>
>>81124472
Poor Jeff.
>>
>>81144124
OBSOLETE
>>
>>81124472
Fuck I hate the multicultural, more diverse, inclusive mantra. I wrote software, I could care less about the sex, religion, orientation, race, etc;, of my fellow programmers. All that matters is does the other programmer write good code. How the fuck does increasing the number of women, minorities, trans/bi/les/gay, handicap people HELP write better code. Seriously Intel, Oracle, Microsoft, Google, etc., are all pushing for my minorities. Hiring a less qualified person just because they are a minority does NOT help write better code! Pushing FOR minority programmers is pushing AGAINST non-minority programmers!!!
>>
>>81144645
Ever been inside one of Google's research buildings? It's more disgusting than your college dorm, and everything in sight has been designed around the idea that the employees should have the mindset of children.

That's not good for software. That's good for slaves. It's very obvious what these companies are doing. And if you look at their leadership and their funding, it's even more obvious.
>>
>>81124472
Do you think there'd actually be unbiased research to show this? Or that race mixing produced stronger offspring?
>>
Works, if all those cultures have their own place (kilometers away from each other ideally).
>>
>>81146001
Well you don't want to be too inbred, and trade of goods, ideas, culture, etc. is clearly of value. The problem is when you start forcibly smashing different people together and then requiring them to live under foreign rule. That's no better than taking slaves and creates obvious problems.
>>
>>81126377
You're confusing race with culture.
Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.