[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ wtf is going on with my generation. When we left the EU
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
/pol/ wtf is going on with my generation.

When we left the EU everyone on my Facebook feed was calling anybody who voted out a bigot, a racist, an idiot etc. All because some insufferable cunts chimp out declaring “Muh britain is muh britain, get em ouuut!” and commit violence against ethnics. Those kind of plebeians only make up a small minority of Brexiters, yet almost all of my friends were unequivocally saying that 100% of Brexiters are like that minority.

But when a minority of Muslims run over people in the name of Islam, the same people are all too quick to ostracise people using the same argument, but this time with a different target - Muslims, not Brexiteers. They declare that the other 99% of Muslims are peace-loving and do not condone such behaviour, and that the ones committing the violence, the minority, aren’t real muslims.

WHAT THE FUCK.
There is absolutely no coherence in this line of thinking. Yet almost everyone of my friends agrees with them, with both points!
Can somebody please explain whats going on. Why is my generation thinking like this?
It seems that if we figured it out it will uncover a massive conspiracy. That or a massive flaw in human psychology.

>INB4 all Muslims are violent chimps with violent references to the Qu’ran about jihad & co (not all Muslims follow the Qu’ran like ISIS do)
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 493x405) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 493x405
first off Islam is an enormous threat to your country and you cannot just inb4 the evidence of that by misleading the arguement as blatant chimp outs. It's all about subversion and then come the chimp outs once the subversion has bred the anger and turmoil: the point of no return.
Yes this generation is fucked. They believe the Soros narrative and have zero coherence. As long as it fits the narrative these moral relativists are not willing to play by the same principals they people who understand aristotle's principle of contradiction. Have you seen the dissonance with this "teach men not to rape" nonsense? There's this one screen cap that floats around this board of a feminist being showed that her logic is unfair as "teach blacks not to steal". Teaching first won't work. Assuming all men rape won't work. Assuming all blacks won't work. Yet this feminist (im looking for it but cant find it) says "oh thats racist!" Completely unaware that its her own logic being debunked.
>>
>>81123346
You are a fucking idiot, that leftist thinking gave rise to the right wing's anger. Or are you a fucking retard who knows nothing of Rotherham?

What if it were your children who were victimized and couldn't say jack shit about it because of: Muh Islamophobia and Muh Political Correctness?

People were fed up with the inept government and the EU tying their hands to make it impossible to deal with their own damned affairs.
>>
>>81123346
WHY DON'T YOU, do what we do here.
Go back and quote their early speeches about hate, compare and contrast them, and ask them why it's different?
>>
>>81123346
Should we actually try to rehabilitate racism?

Not necessarily at a biological and scientific level but more at a social level. Can we prove that the diversity = strength thesis is false?
>>
>>81124853
I don't think Islam is a threat itself, only radical and conservative Islam (conservative Islam isnt even a threat if they're not outright demanding sharia law)

Mostly because Muslim children who grow up here inherit different ways of living and end up not following Islam yet still call themselves Muslims because they were brought up that way.

That is basically what most Christians in England are like now.

You should probably do a spell-check before you post because I understand less than half of your point
>>
>>81125082
What leftist thinking? That not all muslims follow the Qu'ran like ISIS do? m8 I actually know people who identify as Muslim who hate ISIS and extremists its a matter of fact.

>>81125154
Because they all have confirmation bias and its just going to kick up shit for no reason with my point not even really considered. I will call people out in the present moment though
>>
READ A BOOK!!!!!

Love letter to America - Yuri Bezmenov
>>
>>81125543
>I don't think Islam is a threat itself, only radical and conservative Islam

Wrong. Islam is a political system and once you start importing into your country you will necessarily bring in those people who believe that it is so. There is an EXTREMELY strong case to be made that Islam is inherently political. Everything we know about the middle east and the way muslims behave tells us that the Islamist streak is quite strong.

Let's stop starting every discussion we have about immigration from the premise that it is a good in and of itself and that our only say in it is to modulate its flow.

Engrave it in your fucking mind that the default position for immigration is ZERO immigrants. While you're at it, also adopt the thesis that immigration is inherently costly and that diversity = weakness.
>>
>>81126034
So you think this is the product of idealoigcal subversion perpetrated by USSR and the KGB?
Plausible. But please post more points and reasons why rather than simply saying "READ X" it shows you either cant be bothered or don't really understand the book.
>>
>>81123346

We keep telling you.

They are brainwashed. Thanks to liberal jew media
>>
>>81126321
Well I don't know about the USSR and KGB part, but the mechanisms he talks in the book are all arround us and the result is out there.
>>
>>81123346

My feed is covered in pokemon Go and how to "unify the pokemon go community"

It's over. Western civilization has failed.
>>
>>81126321
Start from the hypothesis that "diversity = strength".

Under this assumption, why would you ever want to reduce the number of immigrants? That stupid meme alone must be responsible for 20-30% of the resistance to the reduction of immigration.

We have to think of other memes leftists are infected by and keep in mind -- and this is the most confusing part -- that these memes don't have to be consistent with one another. (Diversity is good but all human are the same being two of them that keep popping up.)
>>
>>81125543
Give them an inch, they take a mile. You wouldn't have extreme Islam, if you didn't have Islam at all. What would you miss exactly?
>>
>>81125543
You should look into what a mosque represents in islam.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.