[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MGTOW- Men Going Their Own Way
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7
File: mgtow.png (301 KB, 500x703) Image search: [Google]
mgtow.png
301 KB, 500x703
Imagine yourself on a cruise and the ship you are on is sinking. As lifeboats are put into the water, it is discovered that half of them are not sea worthy due to lax maintenance. Two out of three sink as they are put into the water and its occupants swim back to the sinking cruise ship, desperately climbing back on board as everyone still on the cruise ship is panicking. You find yourself sitting on one of the lifeboats that actually works. However, a man wearing the uniform of a crew member points at you and yells at you. He is demanding that you get up out of your seat.

He says, "There aren't enough seats for everyone. Women and children first!"

You look over his shoulder and see a woman waiting for you to get up. You tell him to go fuck himself, and refuse to give up your seat. You assert that your life is just as valuable as hers and since you got to the seat first, the seat is rightfully yours. The man waves some of his fellow crew mates over to you and they forcefully remove you from the lifeboat. As soon as your seat becomes available, the women sits in it without hesitation.

The notion that she has priority to that seat has been ingrained into her since childhood. She feels entitled to that seat and whether or not your life is more valuable never even crosses her mind. The fact that you are a professor at an Ivy League university and one of the most renowned physicists currently living and she is just a house wife is irrelevant. She is a woman.

Where feminism is primarily focused on female supremacy, traditionalism is focused on female superiority.
Traditionalism is the other feminism. It's the gynocentric, white knight voice on the conservative side of politics and it’s the reason the ship's crew pulled you from the lifeboat. Traditionalism is the assertion that your life is less valuable than a woman and that it is your duty to consider yourself disposable. It is the pedestalization of women.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_b8Gs6WoW0
>>
>>81120401
>traditionalism is focused on female superiority.
what the fuck man
>>
File: Red Pill.jpg (50 KB, 902x788) Image search: [Google]
Red Pill.jpg
50 KB, 902x788
>>81121453
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_b8Gs6WoW0
>>
>>81120401
>>81121453

It is though. Especially in modern western society, where women enjoy all the benefits of feminism and gynocentric chivalry.

I've argued with numerous retards on here that admitted to me that they see no problem with women having feminism and special treatment, and that we all just need to be "real men" and deal with it and give women everything they want and never object to it one iota. Of course, I refuse to do those things, but still. It's all rigged against the men.
>>
>>81121653
m8 women are not able to take care of themselves they are less then men just because jews have brought cultural marxism to society does not mean that women are bad they just cling to whatever the mainstream thinking is its not their fault that they are falling feminism what has to be done is to make them leave it and to do that is destroy jewish control
>>
>>81122088

No normal man in modern western society wants to "save" women from anything. Men only respect women when they earn it, it's hardwired in to us. Women these days are tarnished, filthy, tainted. So /pol/'s fantasies of some type of revival of "being real men" isn't going to happen unless we get a new generation of women that are proper, and decent. Men in the old days only protected women and did things for them because the women fulfilled THEIR end of the bargain.
>>
>>81122732
thats the same sort of logic that wants to let niggers do what they want and be away from them instead of releasing they have to be controlled
>>
>>81120401
You're stupid
>>
>>81122994

No it isn't. Niggers are their own specific breed. Women and niggers are entirely different situations. Men just simply cannot respect women that don't earn it in a feminine way. Being a slut or a whore will guarantee that no man will respect that woman. Only if they earn respect in a proper way can it be maintained, and no amount of angryposting on here can change that.
>>
>>81120401
Thread is redpill af
>>
buttmad whores incoming
>>
>>81123460
>Only if they earn respect in a proper way
Holy shit they are bloody women they don't think about earning respect they just copy each other and follow what ever the jewish media says is right
>>
File: traditionalism.jpg (81 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
traditionalism.jpg
81 KB, 720x960
>>81122088
>women are not able to take care of themselves

If you were play a summoner in an RPG where you used a summoned creature to kill enemies, would you give credit for those kills to the creature you summoned? Of course not. You would consider every creature your summoned creature killed your kill and you wouldn't even question that you deserve the experience points. In this context, your summoned creature is merely an autonomous tool programmed to protect you.

Women view men the same way you would view a summoned creature in an RPG. Everything you build, they built. Every dime you make, they made. In their eyes, you're nothing more than a provision drone. They don't have to take care of themselves because they're surrounded by servants willing to sacrifice themselves for women's benefit.

A women doesn't have to know how to fix a car. All she has to do is make a mechanic fall in love with her. Or even better, make a man who can easily pay a mechanic fall in love with her.

This is the short version of what I'm talking about:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYHvh6Ncp6M

A traditional woman rules her household by feigning weakness, wrapping her gullible, easily manipulated provision drone around her finger like a puppet on a string.
>>
>>81123460
Being a slut or a whore wont earn respect ?
Its 2016 bro hows that time machine workin out for you ?
girl in the push up bra and miniskirt is king
and no amount of angry posting here will change that
yes its sad and shitty but its true
>>
>>81121864
Those retards are either women, or some self-hating mangina faggot who needs to cut his balls off.
>>
File: 1463576985037.gif (2 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1463576985037.gif
2 MB, 300x225
The 'women and children first' was a myth until recently
Honor goes out the window when humans are fighting like rats
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw

Very relevant to the suicidal situation the EU (and US) is in
>>
>>81121864
This is true. Traditionalists idolise women

Look how many of the stormfags on here tell guys to "man up" and marry some braindead money grabbing cunt for muh white race. Fuck that.

Western women have made their bed, then can lie in it. Fuck 'em.
>>
Seriously fuck off MGTOW man child, men should be masculine and protect their woman and women should be raising the child. You are what is wrong with western society, kill yourself.
>>
>>81120401
ok
>>
>>81122088
>>81123699

This would be one of those autonomous tools I was talking about: >>81124397
>>
this wouldn't happen because i'm a woman
>>
File: 1344706348382.jpg (32 KB, 512x422) Image search: [Google]
1344706348382.jpg
32 KB, 512x422
more like MTJBV

men trying to justify being virgins
>>
>>81123698

It would take a few generations of change to make things right again. Men are biologically hardwired not to respect sluts and whores, so western society is essentially doomed.

>>81123892

I am very well aware of the current situation and I accept it, but I do not like it. Still, I feel compelled to point out things here that traditionalists would have otherwise skipped over.
>>
>>81125138
It is painfully obvious you don't really know any women. Your views of women are very generalizing and stereotypical. If you actually knew any girls you'd notice they're much like men: stressing about work, studies, money.. Women and men nowadays want the same things in life, only achievable together. So why split into two competing factions, instead of one?
>>
>>81126225

You're an idiot. I come to these conclusions because I go outside every day, I interact with women every day and I have been doing it for my entire life. Nice subtle attempt at trying to resort to emotions at the end. Men would nt be avoiding women if *everything* wasn't slanted in the woman's favor, and if women weren't such promiscuous rude cunts. It's that simple.
>>
>>81124936
not really, most MGTOWs are jaded after divorcing cunts
>>
File: Tits.jpg (123 KB, 600x384) Image search: [Google]
Tits.jpg
123 KB, 600x384
>>81124639

Give proof. Do you hate your dad?
>>
>>81120401

Redpill - /pol/ is full of betas who worship the pussy so you're always going to get shit when you make a MGTOW thread.

White knights! Assemble! Defend me lady's honor!
>>
>"we don't need women to live life at its fullest!"
>Literally 97% of the MGTOW website is about women
>3% at best is about lifestyle and how to improve yourself

wew
>>
>>81120401

>be in a relationship for 4 years
>everyone is talking about us finally tying the knot and having kids including her
>out of the army, going to university
>getting fit while gf is gaining weight
>just want to flirt with every girl I see at gym and at school

How do I resist the urge to go my own way?
>>
>>81127829
Oy vey goy! Get married and buy your wife plenty of jewellery and clothes from Goldstein's! And work hard for Mr Goldberg to "support" your wife!
>>
>>81128152

Actually she makes more money than me because I'm in school and her parents are rich and will probably leave her a big house on the lake when they die. I'm like Dante in Clerks 2 right now.
>>
>>81126225

I'm not gonna do any statements about you like "you dont know any woman" just because you don't agree with me.

I know a lot of women, and I'm gonna asume you do instead of throwing a stupid falacy on an anonymous imageboard.
I live in a student's city, 100.000 students make out 33% of the total city population, about 5.000 erasmus live here, so I know women from every part of my country and a lot from others.

They're better than they were in the old days, but still entitled to their woman status.

Those "strong and independent" woman still crave for the alpha male support from their "strong, liberal and independent" group. They trick themselves into thinking they don't. But biology is a bitch, and we're mammals before anything else.

They need and CRAVE alpha male support and acceptance, even if the social outcome is slightly different nowadays. You won't see the pretty girl with the nerd just because they're part of a certain social group, they'll still be looking for the coolest and strongest man in their group.

That's their biology and females and it's not tied to social construct, just evolution and survival.

Queen Bees are not strong, nor they do fight, still a whole hive worships them, why? because they ensure survival.

Women are biologically weak and not made for physical effort as much as men. Because they provide childrens, and that's already a huge fucking role in a species.
They're literally incubators, fighting their way to survive through emotional manipulation and survival
>>
>>81120401
Hedonistic fucks are the bane of the west.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.