[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how long before someone drives a truck through this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
how long before someone drives a truck through this
>>
>>81116519
Not gonna happen. We've become a society of meek sheep. Truck would get jumped immediately anyway and the driver his coat throat.
>>
>>81116519
That would be cool. An anon needs to volunteer to become legend.
>>
>>81116519
Is this France?
Why are all of them in the middle of the street? Wth is going on?
>>
>>81116519
Good idea, but you'd have to do it in style like a rainbow painted truck or a hotdog mobile as well as have nothing to live for.
>>
>>81116519
>Implying westerners will do anything other than post "#pray4france #pray4humanity" and put a fucking faggoty filter on their kikebook profile.

They done it in Paris, they done it in Brussels, they done in Orlando (although the victims weren't exactly worth avenging in that case), they'll do it in Nice
>>
>>81116519
Don't be foolish, the police provide them with ample protection.

Just not everybody else.
>>
>>81116519
Gimme the keys....
Kek-laha Kekbar!
>White male with shaved head runs over 150 shit-skins
>shit-skins ass up in prayer
>Mac bulldog goes directly up 15 mudslime assholes
>was it a hate crime /pol/?
>>
>>81116721
Sadly you are right.
Westerners have become pussyfied and unwilling to defend themselves
>>
>>81116519
if you were going to go kill a bunch of people, then rounding up the family members of the perpetrator and killing them would probably make more sense than just killing a bunch of random muslims, since any random subset of muslims isn't a threat to you
if i take your wallet, you hitting the first five people you meet after you notice it's gone isn't going to bother me any
>>
>>81116519
We don't do that sort of shit, well we never used to until the Bush family went feral.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.