[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Link to the ISIS magazine "Dabiq.."
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 9
File: aamudslime0scum.jpg (9 KB, 193x260) Image search: [Google]
aamudslime0scum.jpg
9 KB, 193x260
I am a French catholic, not an Islamic propagandist, but I think out people have a right to read this, since our LEA won't tell people what they are planning.
As Dr. Scheuer-- former head of the Bin Laden Unit-- says, ISIS has an 80% correlation between what they say they will do and what they do."
The Boston pressure cooker bomb? article in "Dabiq." Article advising mudslimes to run over us with a truck? also idea came from "Dabiq."
For those who don't know, Dabiq is the name of a town in Syria that is central to Islamic Eschatology. I can also recommend several books on ISIS and several Richard Spencer books (such as "Koran for Infidels" and "ISIS for Infidels") if you'd like to understand them.

If you are going to look at this, please DL Tor and set it up first, don't want to end up on a no-fly list, but we all have a right to see what they are saying rather than just "they hate us for our freedom," bc it will help us protect our families.
Deus Vult. (they seem to have all the issues here, they are worth looking at to best prepare yourself and your family):

http://media.clarionproject.org/files/islamic-state/islamic-state-dabiq-magazine-issue-7-from-hypocrisy-to-apostasy.pdf
>>
the linked one isn't even "https," but obviously don't DL file unless you have Tor.
This org that is publishing them seems new and more mainstrea, they used to be harder to find, but still would advise caution. If you want to get an idea of what these fuckers have prepared next, you will get a good idea from reading their propaganda (obviously, don't put in hands of muslims, although they know how to use jewggle, not like it's some dreat secret the way it used to be, where only academics read it for intel pruposes).
>>
thank you anon, have been interested in this, will read. As you say, will DL Tor and use, is it hard to set up?
>>
>>81113947
Tor not hard to set up at all, just make sure you always keep the latest version, as if your version of tor is out of date, can open a security hole.

Each time you open Tor, check that there isn't a new version (they will usually notify you about a new version, but always double check).
>>
This is interesting shit, thanks. Had taken these people seriously ( also a fan of scheuer) they'd have time truck rental agencies to be on guard.
Fuck sake, they said what they would do years before, I remember that!
>>
File: isisthemselves.png (998 KB, 795x605) Image search: [Google]
isisthemselves.png
998 KB, 795x605
welp I start to understand this muslim shit
>>
File: teutonic_order_charge.jpg (35 KB, 400x243) Image search: [Google]
teutonic_order_charge.jpg
35 KB, 400x243
We need a real pope not a faggot
>>
>>81114343
learn about your enemy friend. I recommend the books "ISIS: Inside the Army of Terror" by Michael Weiss and Hassan Hassan, all of Dr. Scheuer's books, "The Osama bin Laden I know" edited by Peter Bergen and "Relentless Strike" by Sean Naylor.
>>
>>81114653
our pope is Jesuit scum. Used to have a friend in Malta who'd tell me "Our Jesuits are your Jews." Laughed it off, bc have spent my whole life as part of Church and never heard that...then I learned about "The Black Pope" (head of Jesuits), their influence in Marxist Liberation theology in South America..they are scums... and we Catholics have our fucking Pope not only not defending us, but taking sides with out enemies!
People who have been trying to conquer us for 1,400 years, adn he us telling Europe to let them in! he's an insane man and has caused me to leave the Church, I am going Orthodox.
>>
Is it true their ultimate goal is Rome?
>>
File: crusade pope didn't call.jpg (37 KB, 546x512) Image search: [Google]
crusade pope didn't call.jpg
37 KB, 546x512
>>81114653
Indeed
>>
this is the sexiest flag I've seen in a while OP
>>
>>81115154
Yep. always has been. Was just reading a good book on Siege of Malta and Lepanto.
In the last Caliphate, Rome was referred to as "the Golden Apple."
You will see Turks argue on here "there is no Caliphate, it ended when the Ottoman fell..."
Not true. The "Caliphate" can be anyone anyone who has a fatwa from a cleric their followers recognize, land, followers, and weapons-- all of which ISIS has now.
>>
>>81115154
Their goal is the world
>>
>>81113371
>Dr. Scheuer
Good man.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieCCQNoiOaE
>>
>>81115335
I'm not proxy fag, family is Acadian and goes back to the first families who arrived in Acadia ("Nova Scotia") in 1619.
Actually met a cousin I didn't know I had on here last night from my ancestral home town in Cape Breton, which was cool.
Don't live here year round, back with my fiancee bc her father died recently and come back to stay with her mom.
Was born here, but educated in States and job is based out of there. The Flag, BTW, is the ship of Cartier and the coats of Arms of the 3 main peoples who inhabit the Island.
Only about ~8,000 people, mostly older, but we have 3rd fastest net in the world.
I agree BTW, the flag is cool. No idea why we don't use French flag since we are part of France, but I much prefer this one.
>>
>>81115074
Only williamson bishop is a good bishop, the rest of hierarchy are influenced by jews.

I think paganism will be the better choice for Europa
>>
File: crusade ak.jpg (143 KB, 1360x880) Image search: [Google]
crusade ak.jpg
143 KB, 1360x880
>>81113371
Do you have any predictions based on reading Dabiq? (I'm too pussy to download it)
>>
>>81115483
Love the guy. He was going to be Ron Paul's sec of State. If Trump wins' I hope he gets a place in cabinet.
Here he is ripping into the neocons in congress:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHl1JnQoIWQ
>>
>>81115753
Is he even around anymore? Did the scum strip him of his title? I love that he at least stands up for what he thinks is right re: the "gas chambers."
He simply looks at the evidence available and tells the truth.
>>
Is this the only issue you have a link too? I don't want to google it because could be suspicious
>>
>>81116031
they have all of them at that org. DO NOT use that link, it's not even https. Have you downloaded Tor friend? I'll try to list links for you, I'm behind a firewall. give me a second to get from Tor....
>>
>>81115987
Unrelated but what's your internet like?
>>
>>81116134
Sure i have Tor for pirating
>>
Here, will list links:
https://www.clarionproject.org/factsheets-files/Issue-13-the-rafidah.pdf

https://www.clarionproject.org/docs/islamic-state-isis-isil-dabiq-magazine-issue-12-just-terror.pdf

https://www.clarionproject.org/docs/Issue%2011%20-%20From%20the%20battle%20of%20Al-Ahzab%20to%20the%20war%20of%20coalitions.pdf

THIS SEEMS LIKE ALL THEY HAVE UP RIGHT NOW, NOT SURE WHY THEY STOPPED THERE...
>>
So, can anyone dump it here?
>>
>>81113371
RARE
>>
>>81116241
NO FRIEND, NOT "UTORRENT," Tor for onion routing....not sure you are old enough to be studying this stuff if you don't get the difference mate. Have to be 18 to be on here.
>>
File: 1464206948072.jpg (55 KB, 655x527) Image search: [Google]
1464206948072.jpg
55 KB, 655x527
Finally, someone else who has done their homework regarding ISIS and is not just mindless hating those fuckers without knowing what really is going on.

Isis is, by the way, an end of the world "cult". They don't want to conquer it, they want to trigger the doomsday.

Dabiq is the city that they believe jesus will come back when the western world deploy troups on the ground. Either he sides with the westerns or the muslims.

That's one of the reasons nobody is deploying troops on the ground in Syria. There are some connections with a famous former US president also setting the ground to trigger some end of the world event soon, paying jews to convert to christianism, sending jews back to Israel.

Because being the US president in office when the rapture happened is kind of a big deal it seems. ISIS was not created by mistake.
>>
File: tor.png (2 KB, 59x45) Image search: [Google]
tor.png
2 KB, 59x45
>>81116759
nigga i have tor which i use to access torrent sites
>>
>>81116655
Not sure what you mean...dump what? These are issues of their magazine that tells what they plan to do.
IF our LEA won't tell us the truth an dlet us keep ourselves and our families safe, we need to go to the source.

Noth the pressure cooker bomb in boston and the truck idea? Both came from issues of this magazine.

If our corrupt media had told us this and the truth about the religion of piss, people might be alive today who are dead. 12 kids dead, 54 in hospital.

According to Sky, people begged him to avoid children and instead he specifcally aimed for children.
>>
>>81116901
OK, so long s you know what you are doing, I just don't want you to find yourself in shit.
>>
>>81116899
Wow, you actually study them too, rather than listen to the 5 second bullshit news clips? They are an "End of the world" (eng word is Eschatology) cult, who believes Jesus will return to help MUSLIMS fight his own followers.

this only make sense if you have read a book like "Koran for Infidels," where you realize mohammed (piss be upon him) was a jigello, a warlord, and a con-artist who basically took parts of OT, parts of New, and set up a cult where he was treated as a kid.

Know where idea for men and women being separated came from, and why women have to wear veils? Essentially, he was jealous and didn't want other people looking at his wives (including his favorite wife, 8 year old Aisha).

So he made al these rules to basically justify his own lusts (the law about 5 witnesses for infidelity? He must have been a fat, ugly fucker in his old age because Aisha was fucking around on him, and when someone told him, he simply made us new rules to make sure he name was cleared, despite fact she WAS screwing around on him).

The entire story is fucking amazing, of how this illiterate warlord created this fucking cult that came so close to enslaving the world. And still might..
>>
thank you, anon, going to look into this. Know you are telling truth because I saw the article on "vice" i think "build a bomb in kitchen of your mom," which is what boston bombers used.
I want to know what they are planning next, and our media sure ain't gonna tell us.
>>
>>81116134
>Being scared of of accessing it without Tor

Unless are a mudshit or convert they aren't going to care.
>>
>>81118161
Also note that the clarion project is an anti-islamist site, not a pro-ISIS jihad forum or something.
>>
>>81117524

Yeah, sorry for some mistakes in grammar, haven't had a good night of sleep in a while now. Eschatology was the word I was looking for.

But yeah, it is pretty much it. Oddly enough, I find them fascinating. I want to kill them, of course, but fascinating nevertheless.

What matters here, is that they're not so disconnected from christianity as people think. It is all about the rapture, and the rapture alone. And the US also wants to trigger the rapture, because you know, in god we trust 'n shit.

Man. Just imagine if this is all true. Trump gets elected and not hillary, deploy troops and during the fight in Dabiq, Jesus actually comes back.

This board should support ISIS. Because they also fight for an obscure god, believe that the world is lost in degeneration, and are crossing their fingers for a happening.

ISIS is the Arab /pol/.
>>
File: sakamoto.gif (936 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
sakamoto.gif
936 KB, 500x281
>>81113371
I logged in just so I could +1 this, excellent post good sir.
>>
>>81113371

You're paranoid, OP. Clarion project is a 100% legitimate website and there's no harm clicking on anything there. How do you think people conduct strategic studies?
>>
btw here's a good read about ISIS for other nubs who didn't already know about this shit

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2015/03/what-isis-really-wants/384980/
>>
>>81119130
it csn still land on no-fly lists, esp if you need to travel to US.Better safe than sorry given how fucking incomptenet and "affirmarive actioned" the dept of homeland security is.
If you have dual citzenship and work in the US, ues, take every precaution because there are many horror stories of them being fucking nuts.
>>
>>81113371
YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR THE PEACE TRUCK WILL COME TO YOUR COUNTRY!
>>
>>81119614

Mfw I actually attended a homeland security meeting
>>
>>81120206
No surprise, you're probably that Jew who always posts posts from switzerland.
Unfortunately, my tribe doesn't hold the US for ransom, so I actually have to be careful. Despite the fact that My nation never produced a Jonathon Pollard, withheld intel on 9/11. etc..

Will happily accept label of "paranoid." I was also "paranoid" 5 years ago putting tape over my laptop camera, now everyone (even Cuckerburg) does it.
I was paranoid saying that the NSA why spying on us all, then Edward Snowden happened.
So....yeah, you get the idea.
>>
>>81116899
>>81117524
>>81118558

Man, this end of the world thing is so fucking nuts.
>>
>>81118558
What I find most fascinating is that these fuckers are going to make it a self-fulfilling prophecy to where the world does actually end in Dabiq from a nuclear weapon.

I study them closely. Unfortinately, most of the recent books are shit (Peter Bergen--who used to be a fair and good writer--went full SJW in "The United States of Jihad," bringing up Dylan Roof and muh White Supremacy. His other books before that are really good.)

Have you read Dr. Scheuer's books? He continues, 15 years later, to apparently be the only American who understands them. Yes, they quote him, for the simply reason he understands them.

He also wants to kill all of them and bomb their water supply, electric, bomb the damn and flood them out...the only way things will ever get done is if people are willing to kill mass amounts of them.

Had no problem killing 230,000 German civilians in a sanctuary city in one night in Dresden. Why not just fire bomb all of Raqqa? Fuck what the world says, we have 12 dead children now, our children, and over 50 in hospital.
It's time to bring out the fire bombs.
>>
>>81121247
Thanks m8
>>
File: ダウンロード.jpg (6 KB, 303x166) Image search: [Google]
ダウンロード.jpg
6 KB, 303x166
>>
>>81113371
>St Pierre et Miquelon
Plutôt sympa de voir des gens de là-bas ici.
Des bouquins à conseiller sur le sujet à part ceux suscités ?
>>
>>81120622

You mean the Mizrahi? Not him.
Plus
>my nation
>being ultra rare
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.