[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If the French government refuses to act, the next step is civil
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 9
File: 1454601376984.png (107 KB, 540x521) Image search: [Google]
1454601376984.png
107 KB, 540x521
If the French government refuses to act, the next step is civil disobedience.

Block roads, frogs. Organize marches. Don't shut up and let them keep you quiet.
>>
Pretty much this. To arms citizens, form your battalions etc...
>>
>>81111743
>If the French government refuses to act, the next step is civil disobedience.

uhhh, nooooo, the next step is to drag Hollande out into the street by his necktie and beat him like a piñata
>>
>Block roads

So you willingly would stop normal day procedure of your average citizen that has done nothing wrong?

then youre no better than the BLM "victims"
>>
>>81111743
How? They have work, they need to feed their families, pay their bills. They need to carry on living comfy and watching all their soaps.

No civil disobedience can ever occur while people are living comfortably. There needs to be food shortages. Those who are already ready to attack need to burn fields.
>>
>>81112061
>German priorities

My wife might be getting raped to death by a pack of feral Arabs, but at least I made it to work on time!
>>
>>81111743
>block roads
Because that worked out so well yesterday, didn't it?
>>
>>81112158
I really hate to say it but I'm starting to think this is true. We've passed the point in western society where we should have pushed back a long time ago. Before the Internet maybe it would have happened but most of the people in their 20's who would do the fighting are playing fucking Pokemon and living as perpetual children.
>>
DEUS VULT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHXrwcmexFU
>>
File: francistan.jpg (20 KB, 804x536) Image search: [Google]
francistan.jpg
20 KB, 804x536
As a pure Frenchman, I can fairly tell you that nothing will happen.

Really, nothing.

Can’t wait to expatriate to post under another flag before it changes for this one.
>>
>>81111743

By telling its people to "get used to terrorism" the French government has indicated that they do not intent to take the necessary steps to reduce and eliminate its source.

This means that ordinary citizens must now take control of this problem.
>>
>>81111743

didn't france already declare war on the islamic state? how much more can they act?

maybe french men should enlist
>>
>>81111743
they only do that when they don't want to work for a week.
>>
>>81111743

> we blm now
>>
>>81112304
work isn't everything, it's the only thing.
>>
>>81112788
Nette Ziffern, Kamerad.
>>
>>81112726

yeah here we go

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/619784/Hollande-France-war-ISIS-Paris-attacks

He made this whole speech about how they can't destroy the republic but the republic will destroy them.
>>
>>81111743
haven't you heard? terrorism is normal now, it's time to accept it and shut up about it
>>
>>81112158
This, as long as people are not starving or dying from dehydration nothing will happen.
>>
>>81112687
This fucking kills me. French history is an amazing read. Can't you guys do anything? Can someone summon the ghost of Napoleon? Can't you guys gut the fucking guillotines out again? You have a glorious brutal history reach down deep inside yourselves and pull out that colonial spirit that raped and pillaged half the world.

God damn this is killing me. Sometimes peace ain't the answer.
>>
File: 1456557719282.jpg (1 MB, 1165x1847) Image search: [Google]
1456557719282.jpg
1 MB, 1165x1847
>>81111743
>civil disobedience
nope nothing will happen besides the facebook filter :^)
>>
>>81111743
whites are too weak for that shit. better stay at home and bitch on the internet
>>
>>81112788

Well you guys did put it best when you said 'Work Makes You Free.'
>>
>>81113171
>Combined Memetic Attration Warfare

This is some 4d super-advanced military shit right here, go for it Frogs
>>
>>81113288
Peace is NEVER the answer, the only way things ever got accomplished was with force. Talking and politics is all just made up bullshit and those fuckers made the game, the common man will never win by trying to parlay with this leeches.
>>
>>81111743
It's not that the government is trying to keep them quiet, it's that they are all too content and apathetic, it's just another one in a trillion case, pray for the victims!
>>
>>81113288
We are too divided. The majority still thinks that islam isn’t a danger. I don’t know, maybe I am too pessimistic, or I have myself lost the faith.

The future is worrying…
>>
>>81112061
>>81111743

They don't have problems with rioting over having to do some work. Remeber those strikes?

But somehow I think they won't do anything this time.
>>
>>81113767
Look on the bright side, it can only get worse and worse from this point on, people will have to wake up at some point. Those who dont = slain on the day of the rope.
>>
You make the bed you lie in.

Am I the only one in the world that doesn't give two flying fucks about the cuckold french faggots getting their shit killed?

You cucks don't want to fight? Fine, fuck you then. Enjoy getting your shit pushed in by mudslimes.
>>
>>81112726
Crackdown more on radical mosques, increased surveillance of terror suspects, more emphatically state how Islamism is not a part of French society, etc.
>>
>>81111743
>the next step is civil disobedience.
>disobedience

That's not how you spell "war".
>>
>>81113723
Alright buddy, are you about to run out into the street with an AR-15 and occupy your local government buildings? Don't want to ruin your life, you say? Neither does anyone else.

Unless you're prepared to personally start the race war, the way you turn this anger into something useful is by protesting, writing your representatives, and exercising your right to vote. It's not as glorious as charging a wall of Muslims on a white horse with a golden lance, but that's the price you pay for civilization. Do what you can instead of lamenting what you can't.
>>
French men
Disobeying

Now thats a good joke
>>
>>81115638
Don't ruin the LARPing please.
>>
File: 1467979574410.jpg (42 KB, 569x510) Image search: [Google]
1467979574410.jpg
42 KB, 569x510
France, what the fuck? You used to be an empire and now you're a bunch of cunts who can't save their country. This saddens me. Please do something about the muslim threat before it's too late.
>>
This being said, I can feel more tension than before.

This time there are picture of dead children.
That the authorities beg people to not show it means they realize how close they are to the breaking point.
>>
File: nepu!.jpg (89 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
nepu!.jpg
89 KB, 500x500
>>81111743
>Block roads
>Organize marches

Do you think anybody in their right minds would do that again after yesterday?
>>
>>81113288
Daily reminder 85% of France is atheist. Liberal media can contain only so much of the population discontent.

Elections will be a disaster for leftards
>>
>>81111743
Will the western world ever fight back? How many more times does this have to happen?
>>
File: my7dwfD.jpg (9 KB, 291x320) Image search: [Google]
my7dwfD.jpg
9 KB, 291x320
>>81111935

>google battallion
>battaille: obsolete French word for "battle"
>>
File: 1453263796154.jpg (103 KB, 677x677) Image search: [Google]
1453263796154.jpg
103 KB, 677x677
>>81116709
People said this same shit and kept Merkel's party in power last yer.

Europeans are too FAR gone. And I don't even say it to be spiteful, but this is the 4th or 5th terrorist attack in France in the last 3 years and nothing will change because the people are too whipped to not talk about Muslims.
>>
>>81116734
Untill the western world have fallen
>>81113689
It is a basic fact of life. Call it a meme all you want. The basic human just wants to be fed, warm and around its loved ones.
Take that away and you start seing change, not before.
>>
>>81117029
You forgot safety. Safety is important to people, they don't have to starve to realize that they need to do something to make sure that they and their families are safe. We don't have to be a bunch of starving niggers to want to change society.

Why do you think the media are shilling so hard about "muslims are peaceful"? Because if people would see them as the threat they are to our safety they would want to do something about it. The rising anti muslim sentiment in europe isn't because people are starving, it's because they think they're a threat to our safety.
>>
>>81117029
>Tfw comfy prison
>>
>>81116914
While I agree with you that Europe's been forsaken, I believe that it's the US's fault for setting the worst example in how to deal with terrorists. We get attacked and go to war for it, and look at what we've done: basically fucking nothing but pissed off more people and burnt more of our money. Now euros looks at us and figure "Oh we can't resort to violence, just look at the US! No, we have to resolve this peacefully."

We need to stop playing ISIS's game like retards. There's no winning the hearts and minds of an area who's hearts and minds are embedded in a religion. We either:

>fuck off, leave them alone, and defend our own land
or
>ACTUALLY GO TO WAR; purge the land of everybody and stop trying to be so politically correct

If we do neither then nobody will follow suit.
>>
>>81117795
There is some truth in that.
People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.
>>
>>81111743
#FrenchLivesMatter
>>
>>81117438
Being fed, warm and around loved ones is a requirement for safety feels
You may think this will change something but it will only change perception and people thinking "maybe someone else should do something, but I won't I'm comfy"
When people start starving change will happen.

Why do you think welfare is a means of oppression?
>>
>>81119786
>Being fed, warm and around loved ones is a requirement for safety feels

Yeah, but not the only factor obviously. You don't feel safe if the loved ones you care about are at risk of getting raped or killed when they step outside.

What book or internet article did you just read that made you so obsessed with starvation being the only thing that could make people rise up? If that was the case why isn't that happening in north korea? There are more factors than just being "fed, war and around loved ones".

In north korea people don't rise up because of the fear of their loved ones' safety, if they do something against the government their whole families will be punished. The well being of your loved ones is one of if not the most important factors.
>>
>>81119786
>When people start starving change will happen.

Tell that to Haiti and the other shitholes were starvation is commonplace.
>>
>blocking roads like a nigger
>while assualt trucks are on the loose

They will all get splattered in seconds
>>
>>81112687
You can move here. We dont march either,
but we have guns and red states let you shoot
niggers for chimping out on your property.
>>
>>81112061
the french youd stop would propably join in your riot so they didnt have to work.
>>
>>81112788
Okay, Vince.
>>
File: 1212312.jpg (6 KB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
1212312.jpg
6 KB, 260x194
>>81120219
It's the first step
They still need an inspiring leader and a government that isn't willing to violently oppress them for dissenting.
>>81120279
>implying the niggers of Haiti have any inspiring leaders.
>>
>>81111743
Sounds like BLM
>>
>>81111743
>Block roads

fuck yeah how do you show you are French besides tearing apart the road to make a barricade?
>>
>>81120649
>They still need an inspiring leader and a government that isn't willing to violently oppress them for dissenting.

>Hitler
>Not violently getting rid of dissidents

Get that smorrebrod out of your brain Preben
>>
>>81111743
>_¶___
>|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
>|______________|||__|__|__|]
>(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

French Militias
>>
ITT:

Autistic virgins share their fantasies, probably flapping their hands around as they sit alone imagining things that will never happen and that they would never take part in
>>
>>81112642
Hell yeah.
>>
>>81111743

They should ban assaut trucks and high capacity automobiles.
>>
French people are too cucked. There is no saving them. Wall them off and nuke it to hell.
>>
File: 14685917214320.png (289 KB, 534x678) Image search: [Google]
14685917214320.png
289 KB, 534x678
>>
>>81113084
fucking pussies
>>
>>81111743
Fuck no, you are telling the French to act like leftists....which is why they are in this predicament.

You write emails to elected officials, burn their phone lines up in disgust with leadership, and you threaten to vote these pigs out of their lofty positions.

My German grandmother always told me to start nice...for the sake of formalities. If more keep bodies pile up, you show at at leader's home with torches.

Appeal to youth to serve their military, to be a counterweight to take out elected officials that do not uphold the laws to protect citizens. We need to have our youth infiltrating into militaries worldwide, to keep positioned to take out those who intend to harm/kill the masses.
>>
>>81112354

Underrated
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.