[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When I first came to /pol/ it was because I was a naive college
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: The Boss.jpg (56 KB, 713x378) Image search: [Google]
The Boss.jpg
56 KB, 713x378
When I first came to /pol/ it was because I was a naive college kid who hated Nazis and wanted to fight with them where they lived. I came here, picked fights, and got my ass handed to me by a bunch of Libertarians and Fascists at the same time. I stayed for the same reason that people keep reading shitty webcomics or watching people they hate on youtube. I was addicted to being angry.

It hasn't stopped being that for me. I'm still angry. But now I'm one of the "bad guys," and I never stop being angry. When I saw you faggots five years ago you all seemed like a bunch of chucklefucks making fun of other peoples' suffering. Nobody told me how much hatred I'd feel once I switched sides. I feel like I was lied to, but that's not true. Everyone told me that I'd never be happy again, and they were right.

But what else am I supposed to do? Just ignore it all? Pretend it isn't happening? Every fucking time I hear a liberal talk I want to kill myself. My coworkers talk about Hillary Clinton and how "qualified" she is and it's all I can do to keep from shooting myself in the mouth on the spot. My own father is a dumb Neocon asshole who has never had a thought that wasn't planted there by the Jews. The only person who likes Trump in my family is my mom, and that's because she likes his TV show.

But everywhere I look, the cracks have begun to appear. I was at a BBQ at my brother's place and his brother in law said outright that the only way to fix this country would be to hang every Liberal from a streetlamp. Everyone laughed. At work one guy finally said that we needed an armed revolution, and all the HillShills tried to argue it out with him, and he fought them. He fought them all, and won. I feel like a coward for not doing it first. Every white kid at my college who isn't a bluehaired cuck has gone straight-up Right-wing. Being liberal is pure cringe now.

What is /pol/ to you, /pol/? To me, it is anger.
>>
nice blog post, where do i unsubscribe?
>>
File: image.png (331 KB, 2000x6000) Image search: [Google]
image.png
331 KB, 2000x6000
>>81111464
To me it is a place of worship of the Gods.
Meme Magic, black genocide, the slavery of Jews.
I would die for the Gods.
>>
>>81111464
Take this gay shit to 8gag first of all.
>>
>>81111464
>taking /pol/ seriously

It's just fun, memes and shitposting

also,
>>81111111
>>
File: M1911A1.png (1 MB, 1530x958) Image search: [Google]
M1911A1.png
1 MB, 1530x958
>>81111521
It's a little tricky for beginners, you're going to want to press the thumb safety before you pull the trigger.
>>
Wow you really wrote all that shit?

Faggot
>>
>>81111464
>At work one guy finally said that we needed an armed revolution, and all the HillShills tried to argue it out with him, and he fought them. He fought them all, and won.
How? I've convinced a Bernie voter but a shillary voter would be a harder nut to crack.
>>
>>81111464
>But what else am I supposed to do? Just ignore it all?

You have to ignore it. This place seems fun but you are basically replacing facebook or whatever other social interaction you get with it.

It's good that you learned what you learned, and that basically everyone is a robot with (((elites))) brainwashing them with the tv. But you have to realize this place exists as controlled opposition.

If I'm not careful I will spend a solid week on here before I snap out of it and get myself banned.

Stop reading bullshit. It's just a concentrated septic tank in here and you will always see what you want to see. Also anger doesn't mean you are strong, quite the opposite, it means you are gay little bitch boy. Just deal with problems as they arise and stop thinking so much about bullshit. Get your career going and shit out babies then peace out.
>>
>>81111927
He kept hitting Libya and Syria, and basically lumping her in with Obama and Bush as corrupt politicians who killed millions of people. He used the word "monster" a lot. Also, he won an early hard point by bringing up Saudi Arabia torturing women to death, and Hillary taking money from them while claiming to be a feminist.

One guy had brought it up that she had a connections and friends in high places who nobody else would have as president as a good thing, and he hit back with her friends in high places almost universally being indefensibly evil people.

Also there were bernouts there who backed him up because they just hated Hillary so much. He didn't mention Republicans or conservatives at all, it was just a concentrated attack on her corruption and wickedness.
>>
>>81112327
Hillary Clinton is fundamentally unlikeable, and people know it. There's a lot of money buoying her up, but a few well placed hammer blows, and she'll shatter like a crystal unicorn bought out of a truck stop display case.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.