[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can't the French and Muslims live peacefully together?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 10
File: fSSh7df[2].png (80 KB, 500x421) Image search: [Google]
fSSh7df[2].png
80 KB, 500x421
Why can't the French and Muslims live peacefully together? Here in Germany we have managed to live peacefully with Muslims for decades already. Muslims have contributed to society here and they supply us with delicious food. No Islamic terror attacks here. Why can't the French be like us?
>>
File: 1464783343241.jpg (16 KB, 447x444) Image search: [Google]
1464783343241.jpg
16 KB, 447x444
>>81110661
>>
File: image.jpg (243 KB, 500x264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
243 KB, 500x264
>>81110661
Because Muslims are evil you idiot.
>>
i agree with you germanbro, but prerare yourself for millennial keyboard crusaders
>>
>>81110661
Why can't the Muslims and Muslims live peacefully together? Here in Cologne we have managed to live peacefully with Muslims for decades already. Muslims have contributed to society here and they supply us with muslim penis. No kuffars here. Why can't the French be like us?
>>
File: jaroslaw_kaczynski.jpg (2 MB, 2538x1692) Image search: [Google]
jaroslaw_kaczynski.jpg
2 MB, 2538x1692
>>81110829
>>
>>81110661
Lol
>live peacefully together

Why?

But what aggregate benefit do non Europeans bring to us?

Why would we want any Ghouls around ruining outlr lives? I can't even stand the presence of Ghouls.

Daily reminder to fuck love, and hate.
>>
Because the french are cucks
>>
The French really need to try harder not to upset their Muslim population as it can lead to unrest like last night. Don't you guys want to live peacefully?
>>
>>81110704
Bump
>>
>>81110661
>peacefully

you didn't grow up near muslims i guess. you have never experienced their closed subculture and violence.

stop this bullshit. we should deport every non german to their homelands when they break the law, doesn't matter how big or small the criminal offense was. when you break the law once you go home.
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 480x360
>>81111007
>>
>>81110661
>Why can't the French and Muslims live peacefully together? Here in Germany we have managed to live peacefully with Muslims for decades already. Muslims have contributed to society here and they supply us with delicious food. No Islamic terror attacks here. Why can't the French be like us?
t. ZDF-Zuschauer
>>
>>81110661
Because the French still have a military and use it against mudslimes while Germany just imports refugees to make them work in sweatshops for 20 cents an hour.
>>
>>81110661
>France must learn to live with terrorism says French PM

This is real.
>>
>>81110661
>contributed to society
>döner
>>
i wish to poop in you mouf
>>
i wonder what the get is

>>81111111
>>
>>81110661
>delicious food

Nice fucking bait. Middle Eastern food is literal goatshit. Just eat Thai or Indian or Spanish food if you want "that" kind of thing.

It's like dried out greek food with boogers smeared on it.

Literally nothing on the planet can compare to a good roasted hog with garlic and rosemary and a side of mash potatoes. Anglo cuisine a best.
>>
>>81110661
Probably most of your Muslim population is from Turkey. In France I have the idea that most Muslims are riffraff from North Africa, Algeria, Tunisia...
>>
>>81111216
>t. Achmed Yusef

kek
>>
>>81110661
Because they have a bigger foothold in France. You'll learn it soon as well. You're just getting the taste of the begininning.

How the fuck do you think Lebanon became what it is? Or Afghanistan? Or Egypt? Or Iran?

>muh government coups

Doesn't matter. They trickle in, initially seem like cool "diversity." Then religion of peace. Then they shit out kids en masse, and once they get a decent population they can do whatever they want to instill fear. And the more of them there are, the more of this domino effect occurs.

See how France isn't fighting back? It will get worse and worse, until down the road France is a caliphate.
>>
>>81111111
>>
>>81111556
you kek'd your owj post after falsely accusing me of having some middle eastern name?
kill yourself

kek
>>
>>81111007
Are you diverse enough to be new Bond?
>>
>>81111407
quads!!!
>>
>The fucking saudi religion has been allowed to take root in all these countries

JUST FUCKING STOP THIS SHIT

OUR FOREFATHERS WOULD HAVE PISSED ON THE LOT OF YOU. IF THEY SAW WHAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN, THEY'D HAVE SUFFOCATED THEIR YOUNG AND WHOLESALE GLASSED SAUDI ARABIA
>>
File: 1417734823672.png (33 KB, 255x216) Image search: [Google]
1417734823672.png
33 KB, 255x216
The French can, the muslims can't.

Soon it's really race war time, and it doesn't matter what you think or do at this point, it's gonna happen.

This is always how it starts. I can even imagine a full blown world war.
>>
>>81111756
stop yelling you bunghole!!
>>
>>81111276
Translation
"FUCKING TAKE THE MUSLIM COCK YOU FILTHY WHORE. THIS IS PUNISHMENT FOR COLONIALISM. YOU DON'T LIKE IT? ACCEPT IT OR WE WILL THROW YOU IN JAIL FOR HATE SPEACH"
>>
I bet if you logged the IPs of everyone saying "NO FUCK MUSLIMS" in this thread and could carry it across to other threads, we would see that it's all the same people. Since there are no usernames it seems like there's a ton of racists and islam haters, but that's just because they post 10x more than the average user and WILL NOT ignore a thread. Their angst is so deep that they will be compelled to reply
>>
>>81111907
lurk moar faggot leaf
>>
>>81112014

I've been here since the start retard, there was a variety in posts until a bunch of kids took the banter too seriously and thought they were getting redpilled by an anime image board.

Image macros with no/shit sources and and calling it "the redpill" suddenly made a bunch of idiots think they had real hot opinions
>>
>>81110661
>muslims contributed to society
ficki ficki
>>
>>81111665
What a faggot

/thread
>>
>>81110661
This is why I advocate for war against Germany. It is the only way to wake them up and it will kill many of these weak faggots who disgrace their ancestors.

Fuck you German trash fuck you all Merkel Jew Marxist pieces of shit
>>
>>81111907
Yeah the same people are posting in every thread 24/7

Western Canada is rightful American clay, you have been warned.
>>
File: 1454421007285.jpg (40 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1454421007285.jpg
40 KB, 600x600
>>81110661
^when you have been brainwashed by the left you can't see the problem anymore.
>>
>>81110661
Yes, that is correct. Carry on, citizen.
>>
>>81110661

turks are the rare semi civilized muslim variant
>>
>>81110661
Don't fool yourself into thinking this is because Germans are good. It's because you were fortunate enough to get Turks instead of Algerians. Turkey at least has some tradition of trying to be secular and reasonable people. Of course, why France invited Algerians to show up after losing the war with them in the 50s is a total mystery.
>>
I think an attack is likely in Germany sometime in the next few years, but the real answer is:

CIA cooperation.

The German government cooperates with the CIA and they work together (see: JIS) and as a result, they get a lot more intel than the other intelligence agencies in Europe (except Britain, where few attacks happen as well).
>>
>>81110661
No, in Germany there were mass molestations and individual rapping. Your blind and hopeless if you want the Muslims to change. They won't. Your country is going to go to shit in 20 years if you keep allowing the immigrants in.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.