[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've got a message from all you cumskins: The West created
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 14591369860840.jpg (264 KB, 1100x1200) Image search: [Google]
14591369860840.jpg
264 KB, 1100x1200
I've got a message from all you cumskins:

The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.
>>
>>81109677
>>81109677

hey we dint do nuffin, look to the bosses for creation of this mess, we got no money to do this shit, your leaders combined with the leaders of Europe did this shit for shits and giggles and also because they hate brown people
>>
File: 1430695739632.jpg (176 KB, 984x733) Image search: [Google]
1430695739632.jpg
176 KB, 984x733
>>81109677
>Russia
>Removing kebab
Moscow is a sharia zone

Only Serbia and Poland remove kebab. We stop the kebab invasion of Poland and her allies while Serbia is in the offensive

Also
>Orthodox glory
Orthodox are bros but they are misguided. Catholicism is the only way.
>>
>people will reply to this pasta
>>
>>81111321
>catholishit
Jew backed sect

>kurwa removes kebab
Kek
>>
File: y.jpg (187 KB, 1024x745) Image search: [Google]
y.jpg
187 KB, 1024x745
>>81111321
>>
>>81111458
Pick up a history book cyka
Jesus was a Jew and I'm pretty sure he backed Christianity.
>>
>>81111366
>people
>pol binary brain Muslim haters
Kekekek
>>
>>81111726
>white nigger with strongest anal pain and history complexes noise
Lil
>>
>>81111702
One man being a puppet doesn't mean you should abandon god.

The sect known as Anglicanism was created when the pope was a little bit of a bully to a kang. Do you support it?
>>
>>81109677
Before Iraq started the west had the biggest peace demonstrations in history. Our governments didn't give a fuck
>>
>>81111321
Poland might aswell just put a catholic patriarch as the leader of your church since all the other "catholics" arent much better
only slav catholics and hungarians are ok
>>
>>81111977
I know it bro. Simple people don't give a fuck.
But PTB psychopats do it.
Soon you must die in war with russia. Not fun.
>>
>>81109677

I don't disagree.

We should put those politicians in the gas chambers alongside the Muslims.
>>
>>81111321
>serbia remove kebab
What a joke
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.