[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are Muslims red pilled or blue pilled? Can they be red pilled?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
Are Muslims red pilled or blue pilled? Can they be red pilled?
>>
>>81107592
maybe if they nuke israel

that would be okay
>>
they can be whatever they want, in their own countries.
>>
>>81107592
islam is the arab redpill
>>
>>81107592
They should be lead pilled.
>>
>>81108194
heh
>>
They think they're redpilled but they're just braincucked cucks
>>
>>81108047
Are you sure about that? The whole idea of the religion is submission. Don't question your beliefs, you are always the victim, LISTEN AND BELIIEVE
>>
>>81107592
they can only be red killed. by Red Australia
>>
>>81107592
>beliving in a sociopathic diety enveloped in a desert cult

No religious person can be red pilled
>>
File: This.gif (196 KB, 300x161) Image search: [Google]
This.gif
196 KB, 300x161
>>81108628
>>
File: 1461426119232.gif (1 MB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1461426119232.gif
1 MB, 499x499
Blue pilled; Why? As they attempt to place their version of reality on to other people by killing them and subjugating them.

They don't realize that not everyone wants to be part of their little shin-dig so they call them "infidels".

That's how I see.
>>
>>81107592
They're redpilled. Too redpilled.
>>
Most are as naive and blue pulled as western liberals DESU
>>
>>81108923
I agree with this. Islam is it's own civilization separate from ours. It might as well be its own reality which the foundation was set 1400 years ago. The world basically united under western civilization, most of it anyways and we all agreed to follow the same general liberal values. The muslim world did not get the memo until just a few years ago and decided to come and shoot up the office.
>>
>>81109666
Thanks anon, well said.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.