[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a Men's Rights Activist. Who thinks Men are Oppressed.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5
File: The MRA Club.jpg (273 KB, 641x670) Image search: [Google]
The MRA Club.jpg
273 KB, 641x670
I'm a Men's Rights Activist.

Who thinks Men are Oppressed. (By the Left and Right.)

Does anyone GENUINELY want to debate me?
>>
File: 1282592881535.jpg (3 KB, 126x109) Image search: [Google]
1282592881535.jpg
3 KB, 126x109
No, just want to say you are right.
>>
>>81105107
You rule.
>>
File: B-EFAKGIQAAAqNV.jpg (52 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
B-EFAKGIQAAAqNV.jpg
52 KB, 576x1024
>>81105003
It's justified oppression. Vagina + uterus is objectively more valuable than dick + balls. Just give in & #GiveYourMoneyToWomen because it'll be much easier for you that way.
>>
>>81105003

Your a fat faggot virgin
>>
>>81105003
You sound like you know your shit.

You know what, I'll believe you.
>>
Depends on what you call oppressed.

It's a mans role to sacrifice himself for his family and his nation.

But circumcision is the devil.
>>
Idiot
>>
>>81105003
Faggot
>>
This sounds like a woman's argument, to be honest. Real men do not petition before the court of public opinion, real men take action.
>>
>>81105107
fpbp
Men are at a structural disadvantage. I'm not saying this in a whiny way, I'm just looking at the facts. Not a virgin btw.
Men are
>more likely to suicide
>more likely to be homeless
>more likely to die in work related accidents
>can be openly discriminated against
>problems are never taken seriously
>>
Men are a minority on this planet and we deserve special rights because of it

Have you considered that most crimes are committed against men?
>>
>>81105003
I'll bite. Whattya got? Hit me with some stats
>>
>>81105243
>you`re
FTFY
>>
>>81105479
by other men

You sound like a BLM supporter
>>
Nothing to debate you are right. Thanks for pushing the anti circumcision movement in burgerland
>>
>>81105317
>It's a mans role to sacrifice himself for his family and his nation.

We no longer have legit nations or families. The social contract of the past went out with globalism
>>
MRA is retarded and unnecessary in western society, just like feminism is retarded and unnecessary in western society.

The thing that requires focus is said feminists (actually just liberals and SJWs doing their usual thing) trying to create a gap between genders again.

Stop being a little bitch and go knock a few feminists down instead of being a pussified MRA because that's just as a bad as a male feminist.
>>
Western culture has become overly gynocratic and we have increasingly few outlets to prove ourselves resulting in generations of effeminate manchildren
I can't really identify as a 'rights activist' though. Seems too much the flip side of feminism. Men are supposed to just take what they want rather than using rhetoric and emotional appeals, claiming 'oppression'.
>>
>>81105003
fuck off faggot
>>
>>81105003
men are oppressed by evolution by being the more disposable gender
>>
>>81105003
Would you like to touch my penis.
Just a little.
No homo, though.
>>
>>81105449

You forgot to mention that men discriminated against at pretty much every level in the judicial system

>get harsher sentences for the same crimes
>get shit all over in divorce proceedings, even if it's the wife's fault
>never get custody of their kids, even if the mother is demonstrably unfit
>>
>>81105003
what's the solution ?
>>
>>81105737
>MRA is retarded and unnecessary in western society

Forced infant circumcision and crooked family/divorce courts say otherwise
>>
File: 1464109214600.jpg (247 KB, 790x894) Image search: [Google]
1464109214600.jpg
247 KB, 790x894
>>81105690
There is nothing stopping you from building a family and leaving an inheritance for them.

If you start to see yourself as an individual rather than part of a family and in turn part of a greater nation then you are giving in to marxist ideologies willingly.

If we only live lives of hedonism and nihilism then we destroy society at its foundations, no longer any reason to sacrifice and build for the greater good, no longer any common goals or purpose or identity.

It lies within yourself to make a difference.
>>
>>81105690
I think you'll find that is precisely what most people here are fighting against Ahmed
>>
>>81105772
Sure thing, try taking what you want in the (((current year))), tough guy.
>taking custody of your kids after a divorce by force
>dismissing false rape allegations by force
>not losing half your shit to your ex-wife in a divorce by force
I'm not an MRA, but what they are doing is absolutely necessary. I also don't see how engaging in a rational debate with facts is feminine and pussified. As long as MRAs keep their cool and don't start screaming like Big Red, everything's fine.
>>
>>81105737
There are certainly issues that need to be addressed and there should be fair platforms for men to discuss those issues.

Its important to focus on the true source of those issues though, not get caught up in some war of the genders debating who is the most oppressed.

Which is unfortunately where most of these MGTOW/MRA faggots end up taking the debate.

In truth we all share the same common enemy.
>>
>>81106009
Thanks britbro. I'm sure I forgot a great deal more, those were just the first things that popped into my head.

>forced draft for men in Austria
Men can start university a whole year later than women. How the fuck is this not sexist as hell?
>>
>>81105003
nobody is oppressed if nobody feels that way. what you're doing is driving the society further apart by fighting for smth useless. men aren't women, they don't need to fight for their "rights on paper", if smb really pisses me off, I'll just break his nose or smth
>>
>>81106181
Meanwhile in the real world no average joe can compete with daddy government and all the free shit he can give you
>>
>>81106270
The problem with engaging in rational debate is that it takes two people willing to argue in good faith.
I don't see that happening. The subversion goes too deep, and people will flat out deny reality if it goes against their socially-conditioned view of the world.
>>
>>81105003
In some ways I'd like to be on board with the MRA's but no, it ain't happening. You fuckers need to focus on restoring and maintaining a Father's legal rights, not just for the man's good but for the children and societies good. Right now I'm seeing MRA's arguing for legal abandonment/abortion of children. Fuck that, don't enable more selfish assholes. I'd also prioritize making sure that men have their legal rights in rape accusations. Basically everything else men can deal with.
>>
>>81105003
Kill yourself. There's no worse way to assert masculinity than by being an 'activist' for it, faggot. Jesus christ what the fuck is wrong with the land of the free and the home of the brave
>>
>>81106529
So the answer is to whine like a bitch and give up on society?

The more people that facilitate the welfare state and its army of single mothers, the longer it will continue.
>>
>>81105003
"hurr men are oppressed"
yes, they are
and what are you going to do about it? cry about it on the internet?
fuck off you pussy virgin
>>
Why would you come here to debate men's rights, OP?

Most of us agree with you.
>>
>>81106807
>So the answer is to whine like a bitch and give up on society?

No the answer is to let it burn. You dont try to fix things that are fundamentally broken you rebuild them from the ground up
>>
>>81105449
Jeez, I don't know
maybe because women can just spread their legs?
>>
>>81106898
OPs not even in the thread, probably a slide afterall
>>
>>81105203
One woman and a hundred men cannot sustain a stable population.

One man and a hundred women can sustain a stable population.

Men are objectively more valuable.
>>
>>81106909
Sitting at home jerking off isn't going to burn down the world.

No one cares that you've removed yourself from society.

Except probably your parents.
>>
>>81107021
I realize I made a mistake.

First real time on POL.

I had no clue i'd get 5 different POVs in 2 minutes.

So i might just stick to LGBT.
Sorry about that.

I'll train there, and come back here, when ready.

Yes i am OP.
>>
>>81105317
In what way can circumcision on minors be made illegal without angering greatest ally? I think the answer is obvious, but it eludes me.
>>
Men have been forced into the disposable sex roles since the Neanderthal period.

Since only Females can give birth, Men and Women had their gender roles divided based on "Women being reproduction centers" and "Men being disposable defenders".

Women got shitty sheltered jobs. Men got shitty dangerous jobs.
And since Leadership meant risk (Lions, enemy tribes), leading was too much of a risk to the female womb.

The only reason Men have been leaders in history, is because the job has a high rate of death.

So don't tell me that Men aren't oppressed.

The only reason gay/trans people are hated, is because they are not blindly following their oppressive gender roles.
>>
>>81107097
This is mathematically correct
>>
Inequality isn't oppression. We have our role, women have theirs, and there's nothing wrong with that.
Your beliefs are the exact same self-centred hedonistic nihilist cancer as feminism.
>>
File: CKnghSW[1].png (687 KB, 622x488) Image search: [Google]
CKnghSW[1].png
687 KB, 622x488
>>81105003
>I'm a Men's Rights Activist.
>
>Who thinks Men are Oppressed. (By the Left and Right.)
>
>Does anyone GENUINELY want to debate me?
>>
>MRA

lol pathetic ponyfaggot kill yourself
>>
>>81108234
I do not support the use of Gender Roles.
>>
>>81106181
>There is nothing stopping you from building a family and leaving an inheritance for them.

Divorce, and alimony.
>>
>>81110534
Damn, nice.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.