[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw Nice and Paris last year was literally how Syrians have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 175
Thread images: 26
File: file.png (670 KB, 638x780) Image search: [Google]
file.png
670 KB, 638x780
>mfw Nice and Paris last year was literally how Syrians have been living like for the past 5 years, and how Iraqis have been living like for over a decade, and how Palestinians have been living like in Israel, constantly, for decades

Really makes you think.
In no way am I taking blame away from the death cult that is Islam, but shit man, if my homelands were being bombed daily by Western forces, or armies that the West aided/allowed to rise, I would be pretty mad too
>>
>>81104593
Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>81104593
This is just a normal day in my country.
>>
File: islamic headache cure.jpg (103 KB, 1024x681) Image search: [Google]
islamic headache cure.jpg
103 KB, 1024x681
>>81104593
kill them all, all the arabs, subhuman mouth breathers, kill them all

the loong

the short

and the tall
>>
>>81104593

they have always been living that way.
>>
>>81104593
Yeah, they were paradises before the west showed up.
>>
>caring about anything else than the West

i wouldnt lose a minute of sleep if all the goatfuckers in saudi arabia, afghanistan and iraq just died
>>
>>81104593
Their countries have been shitholes for over 1000 years.
>>
File: 1468418473452.png (252 KB, 450x500) Image search: [Google]
1468418473452.png
252 KB, 450x500
>>81104593
>Really makes you think.

Makes me think that you're a faggot.
>>
>>81106326
>>81106013
This is debatebly not true
>>
File: 1468071493167.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1468071493167.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>
>>81104593
>sympathy for sandniggers
>empathy for sandniggers
Fuck off Australia. You should be the west is exterminating as many non-whites as possible. The only way they fucked up is importing them all into our countries.
>>
The course of events have made the west rise above them, and this position sure didn't help them get better. But blaming this onto western population is fucking idiotic. It's the governments that are at faults right here.
>>
File: JaegerSchuss1.jpg (160 KB, 510x340) Image search: [Google]
JaegerSchuss1.jpg
160 KB, 510x340
>>81105924

>the feels when you want to see the middle east prosper but you're not even strong enough to topple your own government

i'll do my best Syrianbro
>>
>>81104593
lets be honest tho, a syrian or a paqi arent worth as much as a frenchman or a german
>>
>>81104593
News at eleven, populations with really shitty habits and customs are not spared from their very own shit. That's why you don't want to import them into a society that doesn't have those problems. Because once you do import them, you get a share of their problems.
You don't have to care about the muslim propensity for terrorism if you don't have muslims. You don't have to worry about african's criminality if you don't have any africans.
Get third world people, you get third world problems too, free of charge.
>>
Shitskins have quite literally been slaughtering eachother since the dawn of recorded human history. They are savages and need to be exterminated.
>>
>>81106430
Agreed. Some countries can be respectable if left alone and with the right leadership
See: 1970s Iran
>>
>>81105924
>This is just a normal day in my country.

not surprising, syria is a muslim country

plus hillary and obama have been funding jihadists in your country lol

dont worry trump will stop them come november
>>
>>81106458
That is because they live in constantly troubled life where you seriously have to watch for your ass. Leading a threatening life leaves no place to develop further intellect or morals.
>>
i read on social media that white flags are already sold out all over the country
>>
>waiting for islamic shitholes to catch up to the western world

No thanks bruh we've had enough
>>
>>81106381
Beardposter?
>>
>>81104593
>says: "In no way am I taking away blame from Islam"
>Next sentence is precisely doing that

Kill yourself.
>>
>>81104593
Yeah but these are white people. Uno the only people who really matter.
>>
>>81104593
>Really makes you think.

Yeah. Why should we allow the people that create such environments into our countries?
>>
>>81104593
Don't worry. We will make up for our mistakes and bomb you homelands until there are none left alive and then you invaders in our countries will get a one way trip to the gas chambers.
>>
>>81106520
TRUUUU
>>
>>81104593
Fuck off back to Melbourne you degenerate.
>>
>>81104593
So why did they resist?

If they did not resist there would be no deaths.
>>
>>81104593
>if my homelands were being bombed daily by Western forces

You mean Islamic forces, and at the behest of Islamic countries.
>>
>>81104593
Fuck off Greeny CUNT
>>
>>81104593
>>81105964
confirmed: kiwis less cucked than aussies
>>
>Obama funds ISIS
>literally no one else in the west besides elites support him
>wow this is our fault as middle class white people I guess #RefugeesWelcome now
>>
>mfw Nice and Paris last year was literally how Syrians have been living like for the past 5 years, and how Iraqis have been living like for over a decade, and how Palestinians have been living like in Israel, constantly, for decades

Mate this is how we in Europe have been living since 600AD. We just had a minor pause because they were to busy to kill themselves and we had 2 world wars to fight.

Islam has been fighting the Christian west since its creation. According to their religion we live in the Land of War and they in the Land of Islam.

Bombing Baghdad or Racca or some other Islamic shithole had literally nothing to do with this attack. That paedophile Muhammad telling people he was a prophet around 600AD has everything to do with it.
>>
>>81105326 >>81105924 >>81105964 >>81106013 >>81106154 >>81106326 >>81106381 >>81106441 >>81106458 >>81106520 >>81106875 >>81106877 >>81106886 >>81106887 >>81106935 >>81106948 >>81106963 >>81107367 >>81107766

Fine then, continue the cycle of violence, we keep bombing them, they keep bombing us, that's what you guys want right?

Oh wait, no you want unrealistic shit like "Bomb all of them till none of them are left"
But you guys know that is completely unlikely, but you keep telling yourselves that something like that could happen, knowing that nothing like that would ever happen.

You guys complain about refugees and migrants from Muslim countries, but keep supporting wars that force many of them out.

Why do you guys want to intervene in their shit so badly? Are you so scared that if we don't intervene, they will become powerful? Do you have that little faith in ourselves, and that much faith in their strength?
Trump, before he went completely Soros-backed and establishment-shill, was against bombing Iraq, and intervening there.
Why don't we just seal our borders, tell them to fuck off, and stop fucking with their shit.

That is actually a likely solution, rather than "fuck em all and bomb them to oblivion"
>>
File: 9212.jpg (157 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
9212.jpg
157 KB, 501x585
>>81104593
>>
>>81108302
>Oh wait, no you want unrealistic shit like "Bomb all of them till none of them are left"
That usually works.
>>
>>81108395
URKIN?
>>
>>81108395
It does work, but actually ask yourself, who would want to do that?

It's a good solution, but who will do it? Just talking about it is worse, because we pat ourselves on the back and tell each other shit like "Yeah one day we will bomb them all to the stone age, and on the day of the rope, they will all be purged", while the status quo is maintained
>>
File: 1465033526439.jpg (69 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1465033526439.jpg
69 KB, 600x400
>>81106154
well libya was
>>
>>81104593
Aaaw just fuck off
The main reason your countries are war torn shitholes is beause of islam. Western countries sure have some blood in their hands but is just a drop in the ocean of islamic extremism violence and brutality.
>>
File: squash this roach.jpg (43 KB, 460x345) Image search: [Google]
squash this roach.jpg
43 KB, 460x345
>>81108725
>>
>>81108207
Notice how those ISIS goatfuckers keep calling to "kill crusaders"? That is because they all know that this is the same conflict as in the year 600, the year 700, 800, 1200, 1600 and now 2000. For some reason the left retardes here don't realise this. And don't think that is because they are stupid, they know exactly what they are doing.

As long as you don't look at the history, you can blame the west and guilt them into following leftwing policies. Take one look at history and realise that Islam stated this and has no intention to stop.
>>
>>81108302
If the west fought their enemies using the same standards they use, this could be ended in a generation. But that won't happen so I think you might be right.
>>
>>81108302
>Fine then, continue the cycle of violence, we keep bombing them, they keep bombing us, that's what you guys want right?

Actually I want us to bomb them so much that they're all dead.

When they're all dead then they'll finally be Islam: The religion of Peace™.
>>
I don't blame them for being angry and I think the people in our government who are responsible should hang, but I'll kill 10 of them for every one of my people they kill, and they owe me several thousand now.
>>
>>81104593
They were being bombed to begin with because they're so shit and violent and backwards
>>
>>81104593

Fuck off Achmad. Nobody gives a shit about your mudshit shilling.
>>
>>81108849
If you finished reading my post, you would see I addressed that

It is something we all want, but be realistic here. Be pragmatic, and realistic, which solution will actually work

We can spend decades hoping someone is going to bomb them out of existence, while we keep bombing them a little, and they keep bombing us a little
>>
>>81104593
>.....last year was literally how *Muslims have been living like for the past 1400 years
>>
>>81104593
these terrorists were born and raised in France..this guy was tunisinian..how is Iraq or syria linked in any way? Are you so retarded to think that all mudslimes share a "nationality"' No. A tunisinian stands to an Iraqui as a Spanish stands to a Russian
>>
>>81104593
>own country is a complete shithole because of their own fault for enabling dictators and warlords for years
>completly fine to go to countries that arent shitholes and turn them into shitholes
You are straight up fucking retarded, not like i expect anything else from a aussie.

>if my homelands were being bombed daily by Western forces, or armies that the West aided/allowed to rise
The west build up Al Quaida and ISIS and they are part of the western armies? Huh you learn something new every day.
>>
>>81108302

How about kick them out, close the borders, and let them rot in their shitty religion stew until they figure out acting like its not the dark ages.

Oh, wait, it will take violence to do even that, because the goatfuckers won't just sit peacefully in their designated containment zone, they will try to leave and export the trouble they make.

So yeah, we do have to "continue the cycle of violence". Everything short of unconditional surrender has to include violence because they won't go along with anything short of unconditional surrender.
>>
>>81104593
>if my homelands were being bombed daily by Western forces

He was Tunisian you gaping twat.
>>
>>81109161
Wrong. These are not nation states. These people are not nationalists. They are muslims above all else. That's why you get muslims all around the world throwing shitfits about Palestine or Iraq even though they have never even been there. Ever heard about the Ummah?
>>
>>81104593
Dog bites antoher dog - no big Story
Dog shits on the table and bites a human - huge story
>>
>>81108725

>drop in the ocean
>almost 1 million civilian deaths in 15 years

This is nobody takes this board seriously
>>
File: file.png (997 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
file.png
997 KB, 1280x720
>>81109321
>How about kick them out, close the borders, and let them rot in their shitty religion stew until they figure out acting like its not the dark ages.
I support that

>Oh, wait, it will take violence to do even that, because the goatfuckers won't just sit peacefully in their designated containment zone,
It's our lands, we can use violence in our own land to send them back to the Middle East. I support that completely

>they will try to leave and export the trouble they make.
They can leave, but if they try coming to our lands, we turn them around

Take some advice from yours truly on how to turn people away

It's not only their fault for coming here, it's our fault for letting them in

Since you guys find it really hard to understand, this is what I support

>We don't let them in
>We don't let them come to us
>We don't stop them from doing whatever they do in their own area
>We don't fuck with them on their own land

Seriously, what are you guys scared of if we leave them on their own? Do you guys think they will grow more powerful, and then come to us as a united faction? Fuck man, if that's the case, we better get our shit together, and protect our lands. We either slowly kill ourselves from the inside, while we continue to fuck with them, or get rid of them, and leave them to their own. If they end up then uniting together to fuck us, we would actually fight them properly
>>
>>81109758
>[citation needed]
>>
>>81108832

You don't know their history. You don't know any history aside from what /pol/ memes you swallowed and called the red pill

This board is pure SJW culture, thinking you're the smart ones saving society because you read some hot opinions and a few image macros.
>>
>>81108302

>wars that force many of them out

they're economic "refugees" looking for free money, housing and white women to rape. scum.
>>
>>81108395
Kazakh, know that on the day of the rope legitimately no one will think it is your nations fault for anything.

Based potassium
>>
>>81108791
He sure is retarded for playing with barbwire.
>>
>>81110127
Did they force themselves in? Did they overpower our armies, and then come in to settle?
No you fucking idiot, they came in because we let them

I say we don't let them in here, and we don't fuck with them over there

You would seriously prefer the status quo, over that?
>>
>>81109968

Funny how you'll never ask for citations for things anti muslims or supporting your viewpoint, image macros suffice as "redpills"

Estimates point at 500,000 dead as a result of the iraq war, not counting hundreds of thousands dead as a result of sanctions. Not counting Syria, whose death toll is estimated near 80 000 now. Not counting Libya and Afghanistan.

>muh citations

I know you don't actually give a fuck, you're just looking to support your own viewpoint. The numbers are 1 google search away

The spaniards here posting this shit are the funniest. You look Arab to most of the world, have fun not being able to leave spain without being attacked for "being muslim"
>>
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, OUR FEATURE PRESENTATION:

WHEN REDDIT ATTACKS!!!!!
>>
>>81105964
What is this? I mean what happened?
>>
>>81108629
haha you got some nerve jew
>>
>>81110360

>we don't fuck them over here

right. we agree. we don't fuck them over here because we should send them all back. i don't care what it's like wherever they came from, it shouldn't be my fucking problem. also, how come their oil rich muslim brothers in saudi arabia haven't taken a single one? pretty telling. also, you're a fucking cuck.
>>
>>81109901

>Has several hundreds of miles of ocean between your country and any muslim ones, thousands of miles from the really nasty ones in the middle eastern allahuakbar containment zone

Yeah, just turn them back, its just so easy for everyone.

On the opposide end you have Israel, which was trying to do exactly that, but the sand dindus literally shoot rockets over the border and go dindu nuffin, so they have to bomb or invade them unless they want some of their cities to be under constant rocket artillery barrage.

Then there are other problems with that plan.

1. Bluepilled people going muh human rights, muh war refugees and muh starving shitskin children at the goatfucker containement zone
2. Freedom of navigation, unsupervised shitskins will go robber\pirate on any land and naval trade routes they can get into just like their desert bandit prophet did
3. A good chunk of world's oil production is in the middle east. If we like having first world living standards, the oil needs to flow. So we need to make sure the shitskins there are supervised and don't wreck that.
>>
>>81108791
>Kid is sitting there crying
>Rather than help the child, the cameraman says "hold that pose brat, this will look great in my war propaganda portfolio"
The cameraman bothering to take this picture at all shows the kid was in no real danger since obviously the cameraman wasn't either.
>>
>>81110498
>iraq war
You can have that despite it was an american enterprise.
Now Libyan and Syrian fuck ups are just wahabies being wahabi. You need to blame saudies not the west.
>You look Arab to most of the world, have fun not being able to leave spain without being attacked for "being muslim"
Nice ad hominem but I am not spaniard.
>>
>>81111272

Libya was toppled by US and french airstrikes. Syria was toppled by the US providing arms and intelligence support to the ((rebels))
>>
>>81110694

>newfags calling everyone reddit

You're not the majority on /pol/. It's just that you stormfags post 10x more than anyone else
>>
>>81110942
>1. Bluepilled people going muh human rights, muh war refugees and muh starving shitskin children at the goatfucker containement zone
So that won't stop you from /pol/'s preferred plan of purging all of them and bombing them out of existence

>2. Freedom of navigation, unsupervised shitskins will go robber\pirate on any land and naval trade routes they can get into just like their desert bandit prophet did
This is the first proper argument here, to which the Americans had a good solution for.

When Barbary pirates attacked American ships, America literally sent a fleet of warships to bomb the shit out of the Barbary bases, then turned around and left. The Morroccans then made a peace deal with the USA, telling them they will make sure no more American ships are attacked.

Jefferson who commanded this attack, didn't intervene in the Barbary nations, he didn't try and topple their government, or impose a Western-backed democracy on their territory, he literally just went there, bombed them, and came back. The North Africans didn't respond with terrorism on US soil, they just went "oh shit, they are strong, we should not fuck with them"

The USA today is more than capable of doing that, but that doesn't support perpetual warfare.

>3. A good chunk of world's oil production is in the middle east. If we like having first world living standards, the oil needs to flow. So we need to make sure the shitskins there are supervised and don't wreck that.
Good point, a lot of that comes from Saudi Arabia, our pals, who we have peace with, as well as Qatar, UAE, Oman, and Bahrain. None of those countries were invaded, we didn't need to send in troops or bomb those countries to make them give us oil, at most we had to put leaders who would sell the oil to us cheap in place, but that was at most what we did to those countries.
>>
>>81111540
And? the thing is that "rebels" are the main problem, the "rebels" are raiding towns making public executions and the dirty job where the "moderate" majority go to the main squares to look at the show and yell allahuakkbar with them, all this ecosystem is the product of islam, sure the west(usa) help them in many ways, but the conflicts and extremism in the islamic world is not the direct product of the west.
>>
>>81108569
I want that, fuck those subhumans.
>>
>>81104593
islam created isis

it's their own fault
>>
>>81112227
Can you make it happen then?
I meant "who" as in "has the power, and authority, to do that" would want to do that

Those in power, actually don't mind a few thousand civilians dying in the west, for a chance to have a slow, continuous war in the Middle East, that will never end
>>
>>81111877
>So that won't stop you from /pol/'s preferred plan of purging all of them and bombing them out of existence

My point exactly, if you get rid of that problem, might aswell go with plan purge

>This is the first proper argument here, to which the Americans had a good solution for.

That's literally the pre high explosives\air travel\PC equivalent of "bombing the shit out of them". Just with slightly different mission statement. Though if every country had to do that, the end result would be identical to plan "bomb them to stone age, repeat periodically so that they stay there".

Of course don't forget that there were no global media, air travel and allahuakbars on the US soil at that time.

>Good point, a lot of that comes from Saudi Arabia, our pals, who we have peace with, as well as Qatar, UAE, Oman, and Bahrain. None of those countries were invaded, we didn't need to send in troops or bomb those countries to make them give us oil, at most we had to put leaders who would sell the oil to us cheap in place, but that was at most what we did to those countries.

Are you serious? Saudis are snakes that screw the west over at every opportunity. They pretend they are our friends when push comes to shove, but that's because they are afraid of getting regime changed if they did not. Of course defending them from the other shitskins is part of the deal.

I agree that trying to turn arab muslim countries into western democracies is doomed to failure, but as you see, there is a long list of other reasons to bomb or invade them every now and then.
>>
>>81104593
>if my homelands were being bombed daily
didn't know algeria and other northafrican countries were bombed daily you retard.
>>
Assad isnt supported by the west tho. Muslims complain when the west doesnt help, but when they do help its also theyre fault for causing terrorism. Lol wut
>>
>>81108302
>we keep bombing them, they keep bombing us

If we stop bombing them, they still keep bombing us.
>>
File: jester.jpg (56 KB, 800x799) Image search: [Google]
jester.jpg
56 KB, 800x799
>>81104593
keep that shit over there
>>
File: 1365793898246.jpg (55 KB, 741x486) Image search: [Google]
1365793898246.jpg
55 KB, 741x486
>>81109901
>implying people care about them if they are left alone

The only reason that shithole is relevant in the first place is because of the involvement of USA in that area. The US also cucked NATO to support its' pointless and expensive bombing missions because of "muh terrorists" funded by Obama's administration.

Sure some were eager to go to war against Iraq in 2001 but those days are long gone and your common man wants to leave them the fuck alone by now and get the fuck out of the Middle East, it's simply the elite of the country that force involvement in that particular area.
>>
>>81104593
>how Palestinians have been living like in Israel, constantly, for decades
Kek, in pallywood fantasy land maybe.
>>
>>81104593
except none of these fuckers was actually escaping from a war-ravaged country, they're all """"""""""""europeans"""""""""""""
>>
>>81105924
I'm genuinely sorry for you man, but how is killing civilians and kids going to make it any better for you? you'll just get more hatred and bombs
>>
>>81113315
Read the thread, half the people here want to keep bombing them
'
>>81113300
>keep that shit over there
This.

>>81113107
>If we stop bombing them, they still keep bombing us.
how can they bomb us if they aren't here? We don't let them in here. Also they don't have the technology or capability to use fighter jets m9

>>81113429
That didn't stop the entire western world from invading Afghanistan and Iraq because New York was bombed
>>
File: 1468558447064.jpg (64 KB, 561x347) Image search: [Google]
1468558447064.jpg
64 KB, 561x347
>>81113402
>>
>>81106683
Trump 10 years ago =/= Trump today

I was a staunch supporter of Trump until I realized he is also turning into a war-monger, and an establishment shill.
>>
>>81104593
Its there own countries fault for failing to contain it. Now they spread to the likes of France, Germany and fuck knows where else with no remorse.
>>
>>81106458
Of course they are at least for us, no question about that. We have more or less the same lifestyle, same values, it's basically your brothers getting killed vs strangers getting killed: both is wrong but i won't cry for some random people i'm not tied with in any way dying
>>
>>81106781
i just hope you're some turkish scum and not an actual german you heartless fuck
>>
>>81113682
so let's kill french kids? Afghanistan has been fucked up since the 70's at least
>>
>>81113682
As long as the refugees keep piling in, I can't blame them.

The bombing should stop once the refugees are sent back but I doubt that will happen
>>
I still dont understand how french people died of 1 truck
>>
We went in to Iraq for the oil, we went into Lybia to stop an African currency, we went into Syria to run a pipeline through it. It always comes back to international Jewry. Ideology doesn't ever factor into. We create terrorists because of the efforts to maintain control of the global paradigm.

OP is right that we create death and destruction but that's the shadow governments decision. We, the people, have no control of the situation. So when a bunch of sand monkeys kill our people (Western Civ), sorry, we have a right to be mad and hate their shit-tier "culture".
>>
______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 560x314) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 560x314
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Clu6qBEDJk

>the cycle continues

And we are its reapers
>>
File: 1466970946570.png (173 KB, 500x758) Image search: [Google]
1466970946570.png
173 KB, 500x758
>>81108302

>unrealistic to kill them all

You never heard of Rome have you?
>>
As a reminder if shit is in a toilet no problem, if it's in the kitchen problem.
No one cares about 3rd world problems because there created by 3rd world people.
>>
File: giphy (25).gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
giphy (25).gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>81115887
Wow, someone with a brain!

Thx based Mr.Korea
>>
>>81115887
nice r/4chan meme, but my post wasn't "why don't you guys feel sorry for them, when it happens to them" it was "we bomb them and they go through the same shit that just happened to us, except it happens a lot more to them"
>>
>>81116427

You do realize that with the exception of maybe the Iraq war, we have not targeted civilians with our munitions, not on purpose at least.

Civilian casualties around battlefields are something that is impossible to prevent. On the other hand targeting civilians on purpose is a whole different thing and customary to Islam.
>>
>>81116427
Do they when it happens to us? No. Instead we get a bunch of shitskins begging for attention claiming to be a victim while making no effort to move away from ISIS occupied areas. Think about it.

>Town invaded by bad shitskins
>Bad shitskins start civilian shitskins
>"Better not do anything about moving away from here"

If it was me, I would leave my house, PC and everything else behind. Every fucker for himself.
>>
>>81116640
This. The US has no benefit in killing civilians. It's something they try to avoid (and punish when it happens and is caught) because it only causes backlash. The terrorists actually try to hit civilians on purpose. This matters completely in judging the situations. If you ignore that difference, you cannot be taken seriously.
>>
>>81108302
Hi melbourne!
>>
>>81104593
Why should we let people who are mad at us and who want to massacre our citizens into our country?

I'm not saying it's unreasonable for them to want to hurt us, but you have to admit it's insane to give them the opportunity to do so, no?
>>
>>81104593

How come all the dead bodies are in one place?

Wouldn't getting hit by a truck send you flying?

>inb4 it ran them over
>they would be squashed like a tomato

This stupid hoax!
>>
File: 1465196508818.jpg (75 KB, 540x735) Image search: [Google]
1465196508818.jpg
75 KB, 540x735
>>81104593
it is not a race issue it is a cultural social and political issue...
what is the answer

Strong leaders who will fight defend preseve liberty for all without being unhindered with the labels and constraints of marxist idealogies.
>>
>>81105964

Can we will the Kiwis too? I fucking hate Maoris, they are such annoying cunts just as bad as Samoan scum.
>>
>>81116640
Iraq was all it took.
Reminder that Al Qaeda wasn't actually in Iraq until after we invaded them
Sure terrorism is older than that, but it was really nothing before 9/11

And we don't kill civilians on purpose of course, but we kill enough by accident for them to get mad and have civillians turn into the terrorists

These are all old arguments that have been mentioned before, and they sound really leftie and shit, but that really is a huge reason for terrorism.

>>81117484
>Why should we let people who are mad at us and who want to massacre our citizens into our country?
We shouldn't

>I'm not saying it's unreasonable for them to want to hurt us, but you have to admit it's insane to give them the opportunity to do so, no?
I agree with you completely, this whole thread I've been wanting us to secure our borders, not let them in, and leave them to themselves
>>
>>81118045
>We shouldn't
>I agree with you completely, this whole thread I've been wanting us to secure our borders, not let them in, and leave them to themselves
Oh. Very well, carry on unmolested in that case.
>>
>>81118045

>Iraq was all it took.

Except that is wrong. Iraq under direct US occupation was decently calm compared to what happened when US left. If US maintained occupation for 2-3 decades shit likes Niece would not have happened.

And here is a thing. If they did care about the Iraq war, why France? They were opposed to it.
>>
>Implying I deserve to pay the consequences for ZOG's shitty foreign policy
>>
>>81106683
It wasn't like this until your government started to arm the "moderate rebels".
>>
>>81104593
The guy was tunisian, go fuck yourself, there is no attack like this everyday in Tunisia
>>
>>81118902
I've been avoiding replying to the whole "he wasn't syrian lol" posts all thread, cause I thought the answer to that was pretty obvious, but i'll bite:

Muslims aren't as nationalistic as we are, they see each others as the same people across countries. They believe that "Muslims constitute a single body, when one body-part gets hurt, the whole body hurts" (their words, not mine)

As divided as many Muslims are, some of them still believe in that idea
>>
>>81118442

Exactly more libtards that want white people to suffer for kike's slave trade for kike colonization so on and so forth.

Lets make the kikes pay for the Zog shit they create.

Lets get it right this time!
>>
>>81104593
Arab muslims are not people, nobody should care. Their lives are literally worthless, only the lives of civilized peoples matter, whites above all else. It's an outrage when Europeans are killed because they are worth more. No important or useful human beings will ever come out of the Middle East, or out of Africa, so why bother helping them stay alive?
>>
I know /pol/ doesn't feel compassion but it'a true. American/western interventions were a huge mistake and they need to stop

That doesn't excuse the wild Jajudis wreaking havoc though
>>
>>81119995
>Implying we don't know who isn't responsible for that.
>>
>>81104593
they should be angry at themselves

cant push rope, we rebuilt Western Europe, Japan, and Korea
>>
>>81115491
keke
>>
>>81119801

Cruel but true.
>>
>>81120296
There are some ((theories)) yeah
>>
>>81119995
Like Dr. Ron Paul said: "Now the right will work to bomb Middle East even more while the left will work to take away more rights."
Interventionism and the police state isn't helping, but most people don't understand this.
>>
File: france islamic republic.jpg (575 KB, 1691x765) Image search: [Google]
france islamic republic.jpg
575 KB, 1691x765
reminder that this will change nothing and 2 weeks from now people wont give a fuck anymore

predictions on next terrorist attack?
>>
File: 4867320672836236.jpg (6 KB, 192x182) Image search: [Google]
4867320672836236.jpg
6 KB, 192x182
>>81120810
Germany or France again.
>>
File: 294px-Reinhard_arrow_(DVD-CA).jpg (36 KB, 294x221) Image search: [Google]
294px-Reinhard_arrow_(DVD-CA).jpg
36 KB, 294x221
We must enter into a crusade against Wahhabism. It is a cancer and a blight upon the middle east that supports terrorism and destabilization.

Of course, we never will without a proper leader. They will continue to support the Saudi's because of Saudi oil, all the while the Saudi royals support Wahhabi movements and terrorists.
>>
>>81108629
Ghadafi died for his african dinar
>>
>>81108629
>What happens when you try to keep the jew gold
>>
>>81121118
TFW you realize you are being sacrificed by your government to enable Israel to expand and take Syria in the next 15-20 years, lol.

Syria will ve Israel by 2035. Anyone that wonders why we destabilize the middle east to the extent we have, doesn't realize we are paving the way for Israeli expansion. You citizens are nothing more than collateral damage.
>>
>>81122423
Like any citizen of any other place was ever anything else... :^)
>>
>>81104593
Yup, Muslims are violent shitheads and their countries reflect that.
>>
Muslims aren't human don't make the mistake of comparing them with humans.
>>
>>81105924
>shitskins gonna shitskin
stop the presses
>>
>>81110748
they tried to upgrade her brain by implanting a goat brain but failed
>>
>>81108302
I'm on your side, but posting this kind of thing on /pol/ is really stupid.
>>
>>81117911
do it faggot, we need them back here to remove kebab
>>
>>81108936
I can feel the murderous rage rising day by day in this country and I love it
>>
File: war-b-forces-b.jpg (114 KB, 1024x640) Image search: [Google]
war-b-forces-b.jpg
114 KB, 1024x640
>>81104593
>In no way am I taking blame away from the death cult that is Islam, but shit man, if my homelands were being bombed daily by Western forces, or armies that the West aided/allowed to rise, I would be pretty mad too

Western forces are deliberately targeting bad people who do bad things in the Middle East.

Islamist terrorists are targeting innocent civilians in the West.

That's a huge difference.

What Islamist terrorists do cannot be justified by Western bombing of terrorists in far off lands. It's like saying my child was killed by a Brazilian person therefore I'm fully justified in killing any Brazilian person I see.
>>
>>81122423
Neutrality PLUS armed population is the only way. Look at Switzerland, they had 200 years of peace while the US had 200 years of war.

I feel sorry for the decent Americans, French and British, but your government, Israel and the bankers keep using your people as cannon fodder against the muslims, the nazis or anyone who is considered an enemy.
>>
>>81108302
Go away with your actual thinking faggot
>>
>>81104593
Homie, the majority of deaths in ME were and are muzzies killing other muzzies and we're talking by orders of magnitude.
>>
>>81123436
Yeah I've only just figured it out
>>
File: incest is lovely in aussialand.jpg (163 KB, 960x716) Image search: [Google]
incest is lovely in aussialand.jpg
163 KB, 960x716
>>81105964
the aussies are so mad about something happening in EU. Mfw aussies are the very core cancer that killed and took the lands of the aboriginals when they had they're god given land and gave them alcohol and other substances to take control over the population. Keep fucking you sister mätey!
>>
>>81123962
doesnt come close to the deaths over 1 million innocent by usa, britain and other countrys that where in the Iraq war.
>>
>>81123666
What about the thousands of Arabs civilians who died thanks to the embargo, the drone strikes that killing people in marriages and funerals, etc.

I'm not justifying what happened, but your government started this.

>>81123962
And who armed, trained and funded these people?
Your government destabilized secular governments in Middle East while arming the most retarded group they could find, this was the result.
>>
File: 1468066032470.jpg (100 KB, 1080x1086) Image search: [Google]
1468066032470.jpg
100 KB, 1080x1086
>>81125412
Jews jews and banks

>Not knowing this.
>>
>>81125412
>What about the thousands of Arabs civilians who died thanks to the embargo, the drone strikes that killing people in marriages and funerals, etc.

The innocent people killed by the West were killed by mistake. The innocent people killed by Islamists were not. Although in their eyes every non-Sunni is not innocent I suppose.
>>
>>81104593
Emotionally triggered.
Welcome refugees.
#TheWestDyingIsAGoodThing
#NiggersAreKillingEachOtherAndWhitePeopleHaveToLearnToGetKilledToo
>>
>>81125810
>We're a mistake
Oh wow that's completely justified then
>>
File: 1467914808273.jpg (567 KB, 616x992) Image search: [Google]
1467914808273.jpg
567 KB, 616x992
>>81104593
Nah bruv, I've been to Iraq a few times and France a couple of times. Iraq is an unmitigated shithole not worth the time or money to save. France on the other hand can and should be saved.

Deus vult Ahmed.
>>
>>81108302
>Why don't we just seal our borders, tell them to fuck off, and stop fucking with their shit.
>That is actually a likely solution
Because the government doesn't want to solve the problem they created, the media is paid to lie and the majority of the population are scared and asking for blood.

>>81125642
So, why are you treating the symptom and ignoring the disease?

>>81125810
Your government is making a lot of mistakes since 9/11.

>"We destroyed Iraq and destabilized the whole region, but it was just a mistake! No yellow cake, no WMDs, no chemical trucks, etc."
>"We armed, trained and funded the "moderate rebels" in Syria. It was mistake they were Al-Qaeda and ISIS all this time."
>"We killed Gaddafi, destabilized the North of Africa and caused all the refugee problem. But it was mistake, so let's keep using Europe as a buffer zone between Russia, Middle East and Africa."
If you don't wake up to what your government is doing, you're fucked. In the moment they turn against your people it'll be the end.
>>
>>81126963
Its a global power likely controlling both sides. More money than sense, However, this is old news.
>>
If we killed 1000 muslims for everyone killed in a terrorist attack, Islam would no longer be a problem.
>>
>>81120779
I agree. Based Ron Paul. Not only are they not helping, but they are reinforcing each other. The more you intervene, the more terrorism you get and thus the police state gets justified.
Adieu western freedoms.
Of course now you need policing but you have to stop bombing those countries or you end up with more dead citizens and less rights. If Trump gets elected we will probably see the end of the era of interventionism.
>>
>>81104593
>>81105924
Quit bringing that shit here. Keep it in your shithole. It doesn't help anyone when you drag everyone else into your mess.
>>
>>81104593
Syrian homeland is being brutalized by syrians.
>>
>>81128827
>If Trump gets elected we will probably see the end of the era of interventionism.
I don't think so, but I pray to God I'm wrong.
I believe Trump will be a warmonger like Obama. He'll be a disappointment to the right just like Obama was to the left.
He said he wants to destroy ISIS, supports Israel, is OK with torture and is totally fine to forbids people in the no fly list to buy firearms.
>>
>>81104593
Maybe I shul suicide attack in audio Arabia so they can say American extremist attack on the news. Everyone wants to see a white man kill a hundred muslima.
>>
>>81107938
It's not Obama. It's the President. And it was the President before him, and it will be the President after him. It's American policy. Yes, you are responsible, because you reap the so-called benefits of that policy.
>>
>>81115491
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5gJoG4qUps
>>
>>81132119
It's the policy of the US government, not of the American people. The media also plays a big role in this with their fear-mongering bias to create an enemy and push for more wars.
The population is guilty of passivity, but they're also a victim of this.
The American population, the Iranians, The Afghans, the French, the Koreans, etc are, mostly, good. But a small minority with no soul controls them.
>>
File: isis-chan.jpg (106 KB, 960x944) Image search: [Google]
isis-chan.jpg
106 KB, 960x944
whats the last death count? how many frogs death?
>>
And they just had to let shitpeople in from those shitholes.
>>
As a wise nip once said on /pol/:

>Wake up and find shit in your toliet
That's normal

>Wake up and find shit on your kitchen table
Something is wrong.
>>
File: oKG63Op.jpg (233 KB, 1273x398) Image search: [Google]
oKG63Op.jpg
233 KB, 1273x398
>>81134935

Found it.
>>
>>81131383
Not sure if I agree there.

The no fly list thing is just a something he threw out there because it makes him look like he gives every position a fair chance even if it might be a leftist one, that's how he appeals to do many people. He does this all the and I wouldn't just assume it's a fixed stance of him.

Also "destroying Isis" could mean anything but he stated from numerously that he's against interventions and even said he considers leaving NATO if you listen to his statements, so I wouldn't count on it. You can also assist Israel in many ways besides bombing other countries and you can't become president without appeasing this nation.

I don't think he's gonna be a warmonger like Obama because he is not part of the same corrupt establishment, or at least the chance is significantly lower
>>
>>81104593
>this literally only happens when enough muslims are gathered behind the same border

really makes you think
>>
>>81108302
You really think you can reason with the hive mind that is /pol?
I just come here for keks, news, and to listen to a few legitimate grievances they have
>>
>>81135337
>You can also assist Israel in many ways besides bombing other countries
Why does he need to assist another country? His only duty is to the American people and no one else.

>and you can't become president without appeasing this nation.
If the future president of the US, the most powerful man of the richest and most powerful nation in the world needs to kiss the feet and voluntary contract Vassalage to another country, than he can't change anything because the status quo only benefits those he promised to appease.
Thread replies: 175
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.