[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How long can she keep getting away with it? Why hasn't she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: merkel witch.png (2 MB, 1444x2056) Image search: [Google]
merkel witch.png
2 MB, 1444x2056
How long can she keep getting away with it? Why hasn't she been impeached?
>>
>>81099113
this really is a good question.
>>
Can someone fill me in on what happened to this Merkel?

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-11559451

6 years ago she sounded pretty cool arguing that Multiculturalism failed, now she wants to destroy Germany with Rapugees, what happened?

Did they kill the original Merkel and replace her with a globalist shill?
>>
>>81100278
look at biography: merkel, gauck, kahane for example
>>
>>81100278
George Soros got her nudes and threatened to leak them if she didn't do what she was told.
>>
>>81103006
If George Soros got her nudes, he could get all of the Europe to do whatever he wants by promising not to release them..
>>
>>81103354
That's what's happening.
>>
Its very simple "why"

White men (especially the French) are spineless and emasculated.
>>
>>81103354
If fapping to the pics of nude Angela is needed for the well being and future of Europe, I'll gladly sacrifice myself.
>>
File: 1372427996566.jpg (122 KB, 460x288) Image search: [Google]
1372427996566.jpg
122 KB, 460x288
>>81103711
>>
File: iHm5EZ6.gif (3 MB, 264x156) Image search: [Google]
iHm5EZ6.gif
3 MB, 264x156
>>81100278
SHUT IT DOWN
>>
>>81103354
for a great career you need to be blackmailed . politics, economy no matter what.
>>
>>81100278
She's probably a psychopath that's only interested in doing whatever it takes to keep her in power.

I doubt she has any moral compass or a personal code to speak of.
>>
>America and it's lap dog Brittan destabilize the Middle East causing the Syrian immigrant crisis and the emergence of ISIS
>Merkel was just trying to ease the burden on individual nations by spreading the strain
>she gets blamed for the terrorist rapefugees instead of the yanks and brexitors who are to blame and don't want to deal with the shit they caused
>>
>>81104695
>Describes every woman ever
>Is surprised when it applies to female leaders
>>
>>81107196
Our job is to kick ass, you can do the bitch work that's left over.

Sucks to not be American
>>
>>81104695
This. #1 reason why she also shut down German nuclear power plants immediately after Fukushima.
>>
>>81099113
Thats what you get for picking a SJW to make your decisions. It's not going to stop until you take her out of power and imprison her for supporting terrorism and being a traitor.
>>
>>81107196
Why don't you go stand in front of a Muslim driven truck you pathetic fucking worm.
>>
>>81099113
The guy from Tunesia already had a French passport, what's written in this image is false.
>>
>>81103354
She's being fucked by a Shetland pony in those pictures.
>>
>>81100278
Merkel is the prototypical populist. She will do everything for votes. If she had a guarantee that taking a horse up the ass on live TV would get her more votes, she'd do it in a heartbeat.

And thanks to this rampant populism, she has pursued two insanely dangerous policies: Getting rid of all nuclear power and making the country completely dependent on wind and solar, and bringing in the terrorists.

Of course, no-one calls her a populist because she's not right wing, and the commies have decided only the right wing can be populist, even if they say things that put them at risk from violent elements, which is the literal opposite of populism.
>>
>>81108910
merkel and co are against Germany . the greatest disaster since 1945
>>
>>81109200
>the greatest disaster since 1945
You mean when The Soviet Union Liberated you from that Beta Adolf Hitler?
>>
>>81109485
it does not matter who
>>
>>81109485
Trump is not agree with merkel
>>
>>81099990
Yeah, trolling and memes aside, I am curious how she is still in office.
>>
>>81100278
In that multiculturalism speech, if you listen to the whole thing she talks about it not working because Germany failed the immigrants and the Germans need to do a better job to integrate (more gibs).

Here in the States we just saw the one line in the press.
>>
>>81111042
I hope not for long
>>
>>81107196
When you play the game of thrones you win or you die.
>>
>>81111923
england has made the right decision. brexit. congratulations. england is sovereign.
>>
>>81099113
Did the terrorist really entered with the "refugees"?
>>
>>81111923
GRRM supports Syrian refugees
>>
>>81107196
You forgot to mention AIPAC, Israel and Jewish warmongers in general.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.