[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MDMA Zionist drug?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 768x507) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 768x507
Is Molly degenerate and dangerous or is it good and unlocking for the mind? Are the Jews pushing this into our generation to control us?
>>
>>81099089
>degenerate and dangerous or is it good and unlocking for the mind
Neither. Drugs can be fun if proper dosage and precautions are practiced but it's not going to lead to enlightenment or some bullshit.
>>
>>81099240
>it's not going to lead to enlightenment

depending on the situation it can.
>>
>>81099089
it has valid medical use, and can be used for personal exploration if used with the right intent. Like most drugs though, it is just abused.
>>
>>81099240
>being this wrong
If you've never done it, your opinion is worthless
>>
>>81099089
wasn't it literally invented by a (((chemist)))?
>>
>>81099089
Depends on your upbringing, brain chemistry, psychological prolems (or lack of those)
It can be beneficial to people with anxiety, ptsd, neurotic disorders - helped me a whole lot.
Alao has a potential for abuse, if used often for recreation.
Definetly worth putting it back in medical setting.
>>
Listen to me. No drug is "unlocking" for the mind. If you want to "unlock" your mind meditate. And i know what im talking about because i was using drugs. They only create delusions, mostly "peaceful" ones.
>>
>>81099089
It's not so much degenerate as it is stupid. Jews aren't pushing it, people just take it because it feels good. The long term downside is cognitive impairment and high risk of dependency. It doesn't open the mind, it has no benefit outside of the immediate high. I don't know if you've ever met an E-Tard or ever babysat someone while they were rolling, but it's not a pretty picture. If you're asking because you're considering taking some, I'd recommend leaving it well enough alone. If you have the mental capacity to try it out and accept the experience for what it is, go for it. One time isn't going to do anything permanent to you.
>>
>>81099089
Take hallucinogenics if you want to unlock your mind. Amphetamines aren't exactly the healthiest thing in the world.
>>
>>81099405
do you think MDMA is going to lead you to spiritual enlightenment?
>>81099326
like what, if you give it to a monk or a yogi? lol
>>
>>81099089
you've got it backwards faggot
the powers that be are hell bent on controlling this kind of shit because of its unlocking powers
LSD is best for that purpose, though MDMA alone is still capable of it.
prevalence in media and music etc is just because using the existing counter cultural appeal sells shit
>>
>>81099089
>Unlocking the mind
I fucking hate this meme.
Look, you illiterate fucks, there's no magic fucking pill, smoke or book that makes you intelligent and perceptive. It's an ongoing process.
The cultural obsession with developing a chemical or technological solution to all problems is a retarded idea developed by coddled children who are too weak to actively struggle towards a goal.
>>
File: 1466467513640.jpg (284 KB, 1063x1063) Image search: [Google]
1466467513640.jpg
284 KB, 1063x1063
>>81099326
Pfft nope.

Any "enlightenment" is going to be some hippie shit that is sure to lead to pacifism.

You say enlightenment, I say brainwashing.
>>
>>81099542
I haven't done it in over 10 years, but after the first time, i've never been the same person. I love myself, live a drug free life, can enjoy the moment and appreciate the beauty in everything. I'm living proof so you might as well stop replying because you can't convince me one iota.
>>
>>81099089
Nor sure if kike controlled or not but definitely degenerate. Tried it years ago and it ended up being cut with way more methamphetamine than normal. Was up for 3 days, and to go to work too. Never again
>>
>>81099405
What am I wrong about?
>>
File: bryon redboon cue the salsa.jpg (43 KB, 446x456) Image search: [Google]
bryon redboon cue the salsa.jpg
43 KB, 446x456
>>81099458
Tomasz here is right.

Psychedelics have been around for thousands of years, yet most mystic traditions moved away from them. The only traditions that still use drugs are forest nigger ooga booga nature spirits shamanism tier believe systems.
>>
>>81099656
sounds like you've had a great result from your use, but that's not enlightenment
>>
>>81099702
>take stuff with unknown ingredients/effects
>when you have shit you need to do
What is this, CoC?
>>
>>81099569

listen to the gypsy
>>
>>81099089
It made me love everything and everyone the Times I did it
But I cringe looking at the way I acted

Didn't open my mind
The next day I was back to being my cynical repressed self
>>
>>81099089
Like everything that's garbage, it was invented by the americans. As always...the leading factory of shit never fails.
Jews aren't eh problem, USA is. They are the ones that must be exterminated.
>>
>>81099840
ayy bro I knew this was coming. What do you define as """enlightenment"""

>>81099702
Good story bro, even if your MDMA had a "lot" of amphetamines in them its still a relatively small dose which wouldnt warrant you being awake for more than one day at best.
>>
>>81099708
In the right setting and the right use, all of the preconceived walls people build around each other come tumbling down. The fears and facades places by your ego will shatter and never reform. You can become a better person and shed the animosity in your psyche.

>>81099840
Not trying to get philosophical, since it's subjective, not am I putting myself in a box by proxy of occult definitions, I believe I have. I am teflon. I can zen any stress and enjoy even the harshest settings. I find that there is a grain of good in everything, even here on this forum. I've always been a silent observer, but had I not had my experience to lead me to the man I am today, I would be filled with hate and disdain towards everyone.

>>81099963
The key is to gather with those closest to you (if at all possible) and talk. Only talk. No techno, no glow sticks. Preferably in a blackened room. Disconnect yourself from the senses and put everything on the line. Your ego, your fear, your love, your shame. Relish in imperfection, praise your admirations. If your group can commune beyond inhibition, you can get beyond all that is petty.
>>
>'enlightened' people
>still shit posting on /pol/

Wew lads.
>>
>>81099089
Chinese are pushing it on you for human experimentation.
>>
>>81100409

What you're suggesting only works on the mentally infirm.
If all it takes to shatter your illusions is getting slightly high, then you live an examined life.
You now have different beliefs, equally absurd.
If your feelings dictate how you see the world, you are subhuman. Go rut in the street like the animal you clearly are.
Just remember: poo in loo
>>
"Molly", as known to millenials, is just a mix of the various research chemicals. Pure MDMA or MDA is virtually nonexistent on today's market.
>>
Did somebody say "MDMA Ultra?"

Damn that'd be a fun rave.
>>
>>81100292
It's the awakening to the true nature of reality, any other explanation is just new age crap

>>81100409
It's not subjective though. A positive mindset alone doesn't mean you're enlightened. Transcendence of self and other, living knowledge of the impermanent and interdependent nature of phenomena, and understanding of emptiness are what you should look for.
>>
>>81101502
>true nature of reality
What is the true nature of reality? You just renamed your definition of enlightenment.

>>81101047
Not even in the USA? 4-FA is pretty close though
>>
>>81099089

>zionist
then why is it illegal?

Anyway, there's nothing wrong with feeling carefree for a while. It can really help you to get in touch with others' and your own emotions. Too bad retarded normies use it as a getaway and then fuck up their brain chemistry. You ought to take at least 6 week pause inbetween.
>>
it turns you into a zombie later in life
>>
>>81099089
Unlocking your mind with a .45 works the best. Try it.
>>
>>81101687
No I didn't. The true nature of reality is an 'experience' beyond space and time, beyond the five senses, and beyond mental perceptions. Being enlightened means you're aware of this state even when not immersed in it. It's unmistakeable because it's unlike anything else you've ever experienced. Lot's of feel good emotions and a strong mind naturally come with enlightenment, but they aren't enlightenment itself
>>
>>81101502

>true nature of reality

Wait, so you mean all this:

http://ocw.mit.edu/courses/physics/
http://ocw.mit.edu/courses/mathematics/

is just useless crap? I can gain an equally accurate understanding by ingesting your chemicals?
>>
>>81099647
Says the faggot unironically posting anime.
>>
>>81102083
You're on an imageboard owned by a jap you stupid fuck.
>>
no, it's not useless crap, it serves a purpose here a now, right? And no, you can't gain an equally accurate understanding of math and physics by ingesting drugs, but something like LSD might help you see things from different perspectives.
>>
meant >>81102193
for >>81102020
>>
>>81099240
The word enlightenment is a bit to great, but you can have really intense experiences that have large effect on your life
>>
Mindless pro-drug liberals in this thread need to immediately leave my website.
>>
MDMA is only drug where the ring comes directly out of Israel, that is true. Also the only rec drug that, in normal form, is neurotoxic. In psychopharmacology, professor always said you were better off messing with coke than MDMA.
>>
>>81102371
>calls other people entitled and then claims its his website

kek
>>
>>81102371
but im not a liberal
>>
>>81102461
You are very stupid, my friend. I wish you luck in life. You will need a lot.
>>
>>81099089

YES!!! I've been saying it for almost a year now.

Just do research. Madonnas latest tour was MDNA Tour, first show was in Israel.

MDMA repopularized by Leo Zeff, JEW.

Orthodox Jew's in NYC arrested for smuggling mdma in 1999. Very lucrative drug.

Promoted by pop stars in a way lsd or mushrooms never were. Only drug mentioned more than Molly is weed.

It can be very bad for your brain if not careful. Reduces functionality of sexual organs (medical cucking), and makes you "love everyone" which decreases nationalism.
>>
>>81102403
Rare truth
>>
>>81099548

Lol no. They are mind control tools. Lsd and mushrooms have value but we still don't fully understand them. Taken alone or in nature is fine. But taking them at concerts or large spectacles/clubs can induce mind control.

MDMA is awful for your brain anyway. No reason for it if you have shrooms or acid.
>>
>>81102403

This!!!!!

Please pay attention to this poster. MDMA is not like other drugs!!!!
>>
>>81102534
oh, guess I imagined you saying entitled.

guess I should have said
>calls other people mindless, provides no argument of his own and results to labeling people leftist (a leftist tactic: collectivism) to supplement for argumentation
>>
>>81102733
thats why you shouldnt overdo
it just ruins everything
safety measures should be taken, like supplements
>>
>>81103073

Yes, but think about how dangerous it is when you have to take so many precautions to be safe.
>>
>>81103069
>I imagined you
Drugs will do that, my rotten-minded friend.
>>
>>81103180
More like 5AM will do that to you. You can hold on to your belief that drugs will only rot your mind, but science disagrees.
>>
>>81103144
at least 6 weeks of abstinence is enough to prevent dopamine depletion
supplements serve to prevent negative side effects like jaw clenching, etc.
>>
>>81099089
I enjoyed it when I took it, but I don't get addicted to these things, degenerates get hooked on everything and that's when the problems start.
>>
>>81099089
take molly then have sex. this is what paradise feels like. if the jews gave that to humanity they are indeed the masterrace
>>
>>81103495
>get addicted
MDMA is unique. You can see a CAT or PET scan after even a few uses and see the differences.
Neuropsych is still a science in its infancy. When you are being taught to prescribe antidepressants, the first thing professor says is "it's more art than science, we are shooting in the dark."
I'm not going to preach about drugs from a moralistic perscpective, but if you are going to mess with anything, MDMA is the worst.
As far as a neuro perspective, you are better off during heroin. If you OD (unless it's to the point where respiration actually stops), you get a narcan shot and go home the next day after a stern talk.
With MDMA, one bad experience and you can be in a veg state the rest of your life. No, it won't hpapen to everyone, not even most people, but it's still Russian roulette.
>>
>>81099089
If you want degenerate try Salvia.
>>
>>81104821
>You can see a CAT or PET scan after even a few uses and see the differences.
What about recovery after one use? Genuinely curious
>>
>>81099089
Mdma just makes you a happy faggot, if you want to unlock your mind look to psychedelics like mushrooms and dmt
>>
>>81105368
Every brain chemistry is different, just like every sample of the drug will be different. Also, these studies are very hard because we cannot give 1,000 people MDMA and 1,000 people placebos and then look.
I can tell you you that it does literally kill neurons in a way no other drug does from the documented instances of use in its pure form.
Cannot say for sure you are stupider if you have taken it (most of what's out there is actually a mix of lsd and amphetamine), but if you have gotten away wtihout any noticeable side effects, probably a good time not to do it again.
>>
>>81105845
>stupider
People mainly talk about how it depletes them of dopamine and turns them into lethargic zombies. That happens when you abuse the drug so frequently that you reach the point of no return. But that's not what I'm asking. I'm asking if your chemistry can recover during a prolonged period of time after one use.
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.