[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Canadian man accused of raping and murdering little girl and her mom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
Damn; I thought Canada was a safe place. But this Canadian man Edward Downey - a man from Canada - has shattered my illusions:

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/calgary-police-recover-body-believed-to-be-taliyah-marsman-suspect-charged-1.2986436
>>
>>81098461
Hey can you clear up some confusion for us? Was the guy canadian?
>>
>>81098461
>Canadian man
What a qt. Little girls are for tender lovings, not hurtings.
>>
>>81098461

Who put that picture up?
Aren't minors, you know, not supposed to be public?
>>
>>81098461
Little Jolyne?
>>
>>81098822
It was an Amber Alert originally.
>>
>>81098822
Only if they live. And that's in the US.
>>
>>81098822
>Aren't minors, you know, not supposed to be public?

Children are collectively owned in Canada. Important decisions regarding their up bring are made by a elected sub-committees based on 2/3 majority vote.
>>
>>81098461
Burn the coal, pay the tole.
>>
>>81098461
>nigger killing nigger kids
who cares
>>
>>81098623

Dunno so far, just known so far that the man was a family acquaintance with a criminal record

>>81098822
For a missing person case it'd be hard to find them if you don't have a pic
>>
>>81098461
That fuck better kill himself quick because what theyre gonna do to him in jail will be worse than death
>>
But but but but whites rape too. When are we gonna start lobbing off muh dicks in this society. ?
>>
Why haven't there been any ISIS attacks in Canada?
>>
>>81099148
How very Soviet.
>>
>>81099148
Seriously? That's fucked up.
>>
>>81098461
Thankfully the little girl wasn't white
>>
>>81098461
Australia wins for best place to live now. Get fucked, Canacucks.
>>
>>81099425
No, niggers in the US do this all the time. They get police protection in jail and none of the other niggers care. The reason you have heard that convicts murder pedophiles is because the Aryan Brotherhood and their various branches murder pedophiles, the media then reports that all convicts murder pedophiles. It is meant to give blacks and mestizos a better reputation, "atleast they murder the true monsters". They don't
>>
>>81098623
>Was the guy canadian?

Tanned.
>>
>>81098822

Don't worry, she won't be bullied.

The tanned canadian saw to that.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.