[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help wanted with "joining" a new religion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7
File: zeus26B.jpg (141 KB, 1044x768) Image search: [Google]
zeus26B.jpg
141 KB, 1044x768
With all the recent happenings with the radical Islamic Jihadists, and the brain-dead PC crowd that defends this "religion of peace", it has occurred to me that I might be able to use their thought process against them.

I can become a part of a long forgotten religion and if anybody says something against me, I can claim that they have a phobia against that religion, and that they are against minorities. Does anyone know of a non-Abrahamic religion that has ideologies that are anti-Islam?
>>
>>81093874
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qE0_mE5JFWU

this is the true religion of the European people. Hail the European Gods!
>>
>>81093874 I know the Mongols hated the Muslims and used to slaughter them
>>
>>81094024
I was very scepticle at first, but after I watch this video series my life was changed and I 'remembered' what had been forgotten of thousands of years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIU78KvMNOE

Please keep in mind that this is in many parts, part 4 is especially enlightening but watching them all in order (preferably over a short period of time) will give you the full picture
>>
>>81094024
No it isn't. There is no living culture, no living tradition. That's just another death cult.
>>
>>81093874
>Does anyone know of a non-Abrahamic religion that has ideologies that are anti-Islam?

Islam is a government religion, a religion born out of the need to control and keep the peace.
Any religion that also makes claim to governmental control is inherently anti-Islam.
>>
>>81094273
>That's just another death cult
you clearly have no idea what you are talking about. ALL the Abraham religions are death cults (Judaism, Christianity, Islam) while traditional paganism is the opposite. We believe we will be reborn through our predecessors, so we maintain the Earth, whereas people following these desert religions do not because they view the Earth as temporary, dwarfed by the magnificence of "heaven".
>>
Tengrism?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (98 KB, 1205x803) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
98 KB, 1205x803
>>81093874
I hope you are not implying that Zeus is a deity of some long forgotten religion, cause thousands of Greeks are retarded enough to worship him even today.
>>
>>81093874

Just admit your atheism and stop making yourself look stupider than normal
>>
>>81094273
>No it isn't. There is no living culture, no living tradition.
Most of Christianities holidays are ancient pagan traditions, hence a live culture and living tradition. The reasons just changed.

>>81094441
Then none of the religions are death cults because you're reborn or have to earn your way to heaven.
Certain sects of Islam are death cults though, since suicide bombings is a thing.
>>
>>81094441
I will watch the videos and keep all of this in mind. Keep the suggestions coming.
>>
>>81094441
>We believe we will be reborn through our predecessors
Really, when was your bloodline last pagan?
>>
>>81094548
Are those women on the photo true worshipers or are they just dressed that way to show ancient Greek culture?

I know many Greeks have a great fascination about the accomplishments of their ancestors.
>>
>>81095361
>I know many Greeks have a great fascination about the accomplishments of their ancestors.
Because they have absolutely no accomplishments of their own
>>
>>81093874
Kekism seems to be what you need

Check my digits
>>
>>81095742
well spoken mr sambo t. hamburgler III
>>
>>81095742

Nice meme, I upvoted it
>>
>>81094441
I'm a Christian but even I view the Earth as the shithole it is. It's like a videogame that's been hurriedly patched together with bad code.

take this shit for example

>cat gives birth
>under normal circumstances her kittens won't be able to function without her for the first month or so and will follow her around until some big male cat comes and fends them off of his territory (if they are male he will do so by fighting with them, if they are female he will attempt to mate with them despite the fact that they'll probably die if they are less than 3 y/o)
>meanwhile the first thing the female cat's organism does is to kick her reproductive system into overdrive to make her ditch her children and go mate with another cat AGAIN
>while her kittens are starving
>if she keeps on finding a mate like this every time this happens she won't only fill the entire neighborhood with small, sick and malnutritioned kittens but she'll eventually dry up of milk and die all alone with a litter of kittens crying while sucking on her breasts for non-existant milk
>shit like this is considered "a miracle of nature" by hippies

Not saying that humanity's actions to control and shape nature have been any less catastrophic but this world is fucked bro, there are countless examples like the one above.

>>81095361
Of course there are some meme-worshippers among them who are only in it for the pussy and the barbecue, but most of them do in fact worship the greek pantheon.

>>81095742
>pap test
>hundreds of physicists at CERN
>car designers for Toyota
>Consantine fucking Caratheodory
>some of the best mathematicians and anthropologists in the world today are Greek

We've probably contributed more to today's world than your people have, if you take out American Jews desu.
>>
What ever happened to worshiping the sun?

I say bring it back! It at least is something we see and is beneficial to us.
>>
File: ob_0785ee_fravahar-iran.png (236 KB, 734x295) Image search: [Google]
ob_0785ee_fravahar-iran.png
236 KB, 734x295
>>81093874
Zoroastrianism
>>
>>81097190
global warming. people will literally melt if they are exposed to the sun, it's well documented.
>>
>>81097384
>global warming

That aint Sol's fault. Its because Earth keeps farting so much and loving its own farts.

You ever in bed and after a while need to take the covers off because its too hot? Its not cause the room got hotter, its cause you got hot
>>
File: Anonykek.png (2 MB, 565x800) Image search: [Google]
Anonykek.png
2 MB, 565x800
>>81097344
Kek
Praise Ahura Mazda
>>
>>81097544
wtf? of course the room was hotter.
>>
Don't Fear
You are only Cursed
>>
>>81097736
Wrong Thread
>>
>>81093874
I heard that Sikh are pretty anti-muslims
>>
>>81093874
You cannot choose your beliefs, that is called doxastic voluntarism and is roundly rejected by most philosophers worth their mirth. Our beliefs are formed by empirical observation and critical thinking.

What you or any other Christ/pagan-reactionary is describing is simply masquerading as a different religion to seem unique or to fit in with people who you deem to be of a higher status. It's a puerile fashion statement for LARPers who haven't seen the sun in a couple years.

But feel free to post Greco-Roman statues while calling me a degenerate. I like your beards.
>>
>>81093874
Literally any polytheistic religion will do. Lefties love polytheism cuz fuck daddy
>>
>>81098020
Retardness
>>
File: ALY.png (43 KB, 2000x1338) Image search: [Google]
ALY.png
43 KB, 2000x1338
SIkhism
Literally born as an antidote to Islam in Northern India. We have been in war with them since we even became a religion.
>>
File: zarathustra.jpg (12 KB, 318x159) Image search: [Google]
zarathustra.jpg
12 KB, 318x159
>Become a Zarathustrian
>End everything you say with "Thus said Zarathustra"
>???
>Profit
>>
>>81099082
thats zorastar you idiot
>>
>>81099653
It's the same thing, educate yourself. Also, it's spelled "Zoroaster".
>>
>>81099082
>Not noting that to be Zoroastrian, you need to be born to two Zoroastrian parents
>Thinking they accept converts
>>
>>81097344
This and only this
Ahura Mazda wills it
>>
Simply praise kek
>>
>>81101844
Kek needs a book or nobody will take it seriously as a real religion. Let's call that holy text "The Happening".
>>
>>81098599
A fucking seek leaf
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.