[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What will he say? will he cry again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: Barack-Obama-gets-_3541878k.jpg (78 KB, 858x536) Image search: [Google]
Barack-Obama-gets-_3541878k.jpg
78 KB, 858x536
What will he say? will he cry again?
>>
File: okie-doke.png (177 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
okie-doke.png
177 KB, 640x360
>>81091795
>>
>>81091795
>Obama
>crying
>ever
it was all fake, they chucked a bunch of onions under his nose
>>
>>81091795
well he is muslim, he might cry because the driver is dead?
>>
Something something gun control something something shilling BLM.
>>
>>81091795
I'd deliver an Ultimatum, were I him.

"I'm speaking directly to any and every man, woman, and child who follows the path of Islamic Extremism. Your Jihad has cost us thousands of lives, and we're sick of it. Back down or we let loose our Nuclear Arsenal. Climate be damned. Repercussions be damned. The United States will, under my direct order, burn you all in hellfire. Your blood will be on my hands, but I am not willing to see another innocent civilian murdered in the name of your crusade.

This ends now. I'll let you choose how."

Of course, I'll never be president, so my autistic idea of a grand and terrifying speech will never matter.
>>
>>81091795
I hear it was a white truck you know where he will go with this.
>>
>>81092152
Narnia?
>>
>>81091795

"Mashallah, you filthy American kuffar! Today many Moose limbs died in a terrible tragedy (almost an act of nature, you see) that had nothing to do with Iss Lahm. Inshallah more Syrians will be arriving very soon"
>>
Last time an attack like this happen, we went on two wars with you. The best thing he could do now it's to finally strike ISIS for good.
>>
>>81092247
>Moose limbs
What did the Canadian mean by this?
>>
He will say "uh...terrorist, really bad, but lets not get rayssist! muh heart is with da people who died, but the terrorist dindu nuffin!"
he is like a wet sock with his pre-made speeches. What a worthless embarassement he is. I hope he just gets hit by a random truck or something.
>>
>>81092527
Mooselimbs
Mooslims
Muslims
>>
>>81091795
Hey, Ahmed, nice truck.
>>
>>81091795
It's the fault of White people and guns.
>>
>>81091795
He's not gonna cry unless it's a large group of burgers that died
>>
>>81092076
Don't forget the stuff about how this is our fault for being mean to muslims.
>>
>>81092108

Would elect a 3rd term/10
>>
File: nam.jpg (86 KB, 571x280) Image search: [Google]
nam.jpg
86 KB, 571x280
>>81091795
>Fellow Americans
>We cannot let us be divided by random violence
>Let me if if if if
>jump through some hoops and avoid naming terrorist attack or islam in the same sentence
>lets light up a few buildings, tweet #pray4nice and defend the blowback on Islam as they murder yet again white europeans
>>
>>81092730
Severely underrated
>>
"If if if if if if if if if if you, you know, as a teenage boy, i-i-i-it's easier to drive a truck than buy a book!"
>>
>>81092108
>declare war status
>stop election
>you got Obama for a third mandate.
>>
>>81091941
He takes a shot of estrogen before going on stage.
>>
>>81094147
I was going to make some sort of blowjob, semen-swallowing joke... but then I decided that, since he already sucks the cocks of jewish masters, there's no need. We already know.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.