[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The West created this mess. It was you who divided up the land.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 67
File: download (2).jpg (9 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
9 KB, 275x183
The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this.
>>
>>81087739
(You)
>>
>>81087739

WTF I hate white people now
>>
>>81087739
Who cares fagget. We just don't want muslims.
>>
>>81087739
And now despite the attacker being of Tunisian origin, France is gonna double down on efforts of bombing Syria and Iraq. This was decided an hour after the attack.

This shit is so fucking obvious it hurts
>>
Yeah, because Russia was never in the middle-east.........
>>
>>81087739
the (((West)))

sorry Mehmet we/re technically on your side. If you think it was white people who did this may I refer you to Israel?
>>
The only thing the west did wrong was allow muslims into their countries.
>>
File: Tony.jpg (65 KB, 652x434) Image search: [Google]
Tony.jpg
65 KB, 652x434
>>81087739
>you

I didn't do a single fucking one of those, you smug, self-righteous CUNT.
>>
If you love them so much then live there
>>
>>81087824

It was you.

>>81087948

Because you're a racist bigot who ignores the history of his own.
>>
>>81088460
Lmao, Israel only exists because the UK with help from the US, created it.
>>
>>81087739
If you didn't write this like a complete faggot I would take you more seriously
>>
>>81087739

Nigga I ain't done none of that shit and you can go fuck yourself.
>>
>>81087739
Sandniggers have been offing each other since Cain, and Able. But it's our fault they can't act like civilized people.
>>
>>81087739
I know. It's absolutely fucking true. There is no denying this. That being said we don't deserve this and being cucks isn't the answer. War with Muslims isn't even really the ansser. Just being smarter in the future is the only answer
>>
>>81088726
Damn If only Hitler had won and came through with his final solution plans.
>>
File: stefavatar_400x400.jpg (40 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
stefavatar_400x400.jpg
40 KB, 400x400
>>81087739
I agree OP. In this video based Stefan discusses how most if not all modern Islamic terrorist attacks were for retaliation against acts committed by Western states.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1us1YZnSZM
>>
>>81087739
>i lack a basic understanding of the shithole that is the middle east and its history spanning back to the days of jesus

you're a downright tard if you thought the middle east was puppies and rainbows before any sort of western intervention
>>
>>81087739

Yeah. What of it? Now go clean up your rubble. I expect a clean city when we sample your women
>>
>>81087739

what the fuck am i looking at
>>
>>81088896
>War with Muslims isn't even really the ansser

Yes it is. They won't leave our countries unless there is a war. A war must happen where afterwards we permanently ban them from our countries.
>>
Delusional to believe that if it weren't for the West, there'd be peace in the middle east.
>>
>>81087739
>The West created this mess.
This why you will always remain a little people, a silly people.
>>
In short the west thought tha globalization would be good and things literally blew up in their hands. Now instead of backing out and admitting their mistakes and that different parts of the world are different and cannot be associated with, they keep bloodying their hands and the corpses of their citizens.
>>
There will always be war. What else is new?
>>
>>81088618

Exactly, HISTORY. We matured past the shit that still goes on in the mudslime world. Why don't you preach some sense into the fucking subhumans living there so that there's no reason for us to come and enlighten you.
>>
File: 1468257336002.jpg (31 KB, 250x286) Image search: [Google]
1468257336002.jpg
31 KB, 250x286
>>81087739
WW3 is going to be the West versus Islam, it's what they want. They've been laying the brickwork for a long, long time. Western folks are meant to hate the Muslims. Muslims are meant to blame and hate the West. All according to keikaku.

I think (((they))) realize that Islam is a threat to their plans so they'll adding it up to a complete collapse and war to basically defang both them and Europe. It's globalization.
>>
>>81087739
Í don't recall doing any of that. Was I drunk?
>>
>>81089254
Without muslims, the world would be at peace today at a level never seen before.
>>
>>81087739
Yeah, and it was fucking worth it!
look at our economy!
>>
>>81089325
Well, you are Australian.
>>
>>81088893
>offing each other
Yeah. The reason the are offing Westerners is because Westerners have decided that they can stick their cock in all other regions of the world without lube for the past 300 years.
>>
>>81087739
>PLEASE HELP US WEST WE KEEP BLOWING EACHOTHER UP

No.
I agree that the best way to deal with this is to not allow any non-Europeans in Europe.
None of it would happen if Europe was 100% European.
>>
>>81087739
America you mean.
>>
>>81087739
And soon it'll be us slaughtering muslims en-masse because a bunch of morons thought they could take on the most developed countries in the world with a few home made bombs and stolen, obsolete soviet tanks.

Good job, if you want to meet your god so badly, then we'll oblige.
>>
>>81089367
Wars would be kept inhouse atleast.

It's funny how people on europe let muslims get away with murder, rape and robbery because "They've had a tough life". Tough life?! They were sent into first world countries at no cost and they get to do whatever they want now with nearly no repercussions. They're living the dream!

Atleast in murrica muslims are kinda kept in check. Police officers in murrica will shoot anyone suspicious and get bonus points for making niggers mad
>>
>>81089005
You're a tard for thinking I implied that.
>>
>>81087739
>implying Mudchimps wouldn't go full jihad even without all this
Nigger do you even quran?
>>
>>81089072
Learn reading comprehension.
>>
>>81087739
>It was you who divided up the land.
where else were we supposed to put the kikes? (YOU) didn't want to take them either. (YOU) said we shouldn't genocide them. So we found the most barren piece of shit land occupied by stick wielding savages and took a piece of it. (THEY) never got over it. now they strap themselves with bombs we invented.

i'm not going into the rest but Islam has been doing this for thousands of years. Mohammad was a pedophile warlord and Muslims seek to emulate him.
>>
>>81088079
Yinon Plan at work. Use the West to create Greater Israel by committing false flag attacks. It'll keep happening all over the West until the US invades. That'll start WW3 and the end times all in one.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/greater-israel-the-zionist-plan-for-the-middle-east/5324815
>>
>>81089648
you're sure as hell not taking any responsibility for it
>>
>>81089517
No you are doing it because the west is allowing you into our countries and treating you as if you were human. If we just banned you and/or killed you, you would stop.
>>
File: 1467995793654.png (165 KB, 1140x1471) Image search: [Google]
1467995793654.png
165 KB, 1140x1471
>>81087739
Our corrupt leaders not us bro we hate the jews
>>
YOU
>YOU
YOU
>YOU
YOU
>YOU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UFIYGkROII
>>
>>81087739
Yeah, I remember when the west gave Saddam chemical weapons and created Al Qaeda in 622 AD.

It was so unfair.
>>
There has not been a single point in human history when the Middle East was not a complete shit show. We didn't create this mess; we tried and failed to fix this mess.
>>
>>81089637
You never learn.
>>
>>81089517
The reason they are killing Westerners is because they are fucking savages that make 40k orks look tame.
If we pulled out of the Mideast completely, right this second, do you know what would happen?
They would keep on killing each other.
>>
>>81090167
the biggest problem was giving some of them an education
>>
>>81087739
Most of those are good things.
>>
>>81087739

Islam was spread by the sword since day one.

The response of the west to Islam is also a response to the history of violence and murder spread by that evil religion.

Islam is poison to the world.

Islam is the enemy of freedom

Islam is the enemy of humanity

Islam is the religion of satan
>>
>>81087739

bro....
>>81090042
^fucking this.

Your audience is 90% too young to even know who the Ayatollah were, they didnt do shit, theyre just trying to figure out why youre mad. start over with a different tone lol
>>
This is such a nigger thing to say. Alright, revenge is a nice thing but it's personal. You can't carry it out on a collectivist basis
>>
>>81087739
>It was you who put in the puppet governments.
I miss them.
>>
>______________¶_____
>| #ReligionOfPeace ||l “”|””\__,_
>|___________________|||__|__|__|]
>(@)@)*****(@)(@)**(@))
>>
>>81087739
while most of this is true. lets not forget that arabs could have easily stopped half of that shit. They tried to do samething to Turkey and it didnt work. turks took back their shit amd told the west to fuck off. They didmteve start having suicide bombings until they let fucking arabs back in
>>
Yes, I always told than "muh free market" people are cucks and faggots, because they let group of american financial jews to destroy arabian countries.
>>
>>81090435
>Your audience is 90% too young to even know who the Ayatollah were
how accurate and how sad, browsing this place since the first habbot raid of 06, been here since /new/, the closing of the board, /pol/ etc. I had an american who unironically asked what freedom fries were.
I feel really old. getting called a roach by 16 years olds.
>>
>>81089675
vive le France!
>>
>>81087739
>posted by Westerner
>yet speaking with (you)'s

op pls
>>
>>81090419
literally all of that could be said of the Christians. The kikes were right all along
>>
>>81087739
This all started loooooooooooong before the last century you fucking mong.
>>
>>81087739
What about 1000 years ago when you guys were doing the EXACT SAME SHIT?
>>
Fucking retards it's just another false flag attack to start WWIII.

you all failing into the propaganda.

dig deeper dumbases.
>>
>>81090764
It always boils down to the initial aggressors, and those were the Muzzies
>>
File: stupid.jpg (23 KB, 189x250) Image search: [Google]
stupid.jpg
23 KB, 189x250
>>81087739
Every single point was wrong and stupid.
But you're probably just trolling.

A muzzie chopped off that head.

>It was you who divided up the land.
The people who did that are long dead. Even their children are long gone.

>It was you who put in the puppet governments.
The people supported those governments. Otherwise, it would have taken foreign troops.

>It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.
The wells were drilled on land owned by someone who wanted them drilled. ShellOil didn't fly in a mercenary army and seize the land.

Etc. Etc.
>>
>>81087739
Good thread
And good work mossad backed monkey in nice
>>
>>81090286
Your points are contradictory. And why do you care if they kill each other.
>>
>>81090164
The similarities between Islam and niggers is striking. They both blame everyone but themselves for their problems, they both will use violence against for condemning their group as violence. They both want to shut down free speech because they can't win the argument on facts and logic.
>>
>>81087739
>It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.
What is holy in a field of sand ?
>>
>>81090819
Not like world wars ever affect us in latin america. Just grab some pop corn and enjoy the show
>>
>>81087739
>implying I personally was apart of the elite deciding what to happen
>>
>>81090008
There's only a few of you dindus here, but you make us all look bad.
Back to your blue city, anontard. Your welfare check is in the mail.
>>
>>81087739
Fuck off cuck sucker
>>
>>81090988
It's all sionists plans to install NWO.
>>
>>81090946
Add nazis to that list.
>>
>nothing is ever our fault

t. Every Muslim ever

Muslims have slaughtered one another for 14 centuries, this is apparently our fault LOLOLOLOL

When your holy prophet is a bandit warlord you are probably going to run into some difficulties

Liberal democracy, human rights, humanitarianism, the UN. All created by the west. It is abundantly clear that non western countries simply cannot wrap their head around these concepts, no matter how much we try to explain them

Face it

You are just shit
>>
>>81087739
lmao suck my dick idiot
>>
Terrorists = arabian nazis. They want to transform people to arabs.
Also Islam can't be different, google Qaranism. It's a pure Islam without arabocentrism.

But I'm angostical with a sympathy to Christianity.
>>
>>81091092
we're already fucked anyways so it's not that bad for us
>>
>>81090841
>ottomans decide to side with christian germans
>lose like bitches
>the arabs who trusted the english and french get fucked over
>literally get borders drawn by a fucking ruler , with total disregard to who hates who and who can get along with who
>USA starts using right wing islam to deter arabs from allying with russians and encourage islamism
>the rabid dog turns on its owner
The muzzies started it!

read some history. i hate sand niggers more than most whites but at least accept some responsibility
>>
Lol, I love burger on full damage control ITT. Dellusion and denial.
>>
>>81087739
It's Muslims who follow Islam, therefore they are to blame. Waiting for the day when the rest of the world unites and culls all the Muslim cancer from the Earth.
>>
Please note the little flag icon shows this hater is in the USA. If you don't agree with the cultural values OP, why are you there .. "prostituting yourself with the great whore" etc etc. Go home to Syria and die.
>>
File: free shrugs.jpg (111 KB, 498x712) Image search: [Google]
free shrugs.jpg
111 KB, 498x712
>>81087739
I didn't do anything. I was literally sitting here playing Super Metroid while that crap was happening.
>>
>>81087739
You're right. I'm not even mad. The fall of the West is timely and just. France just sold 11b worth of airplanes to the Saudis.
>>
>>81087739
Not "the West" just America.
>>
>>81087739
I will not concede to fabricated white guilt.
None of this was my doing, fuck off with your weak backbone.
>>
>>81091574
t.Ahmed
>>
>>81091441
This.
>>
>>81090008
I'll take the Jews over Muslims any day. Muslims have religious freedom in Israel. Try to preach a religion other than Islam in Saudi Arabia and see what happens. Kill yourself.
>>
>>81089280
SWEDEN NO!

>>81087739
> you

Well, not without the help from your non-democratic governments.

It's virtually impossible for a democracy to pillage another democracy, the way we pillaged the Middle East.

But dictatorships/theocracies are fair game for democracies, and you can't blame the existence of the former on the West. Only on yourselves and your shitty fucking religion. Enjoy your Caliphate, faggot.
>>
>>81087739
God at this point I wish we would just glass everything east of istanbul. Not a single one of you is worth a new York cockroach. Fuck your oil. We'lltake it from you when you're good and dead
>>
>>81091353
It's already planned ISIS is the antichrist army or some shit.

It's been designed that ISIS will be so ugly that the rest of the world will realize who are the sionists, since they will leave their hides.

Then they will be destroyed like in the bible.
Then jesus will return.
>>
File: 1467594852874.jpg (9 KB, 220x229) Image search: [Google]
1467594852874.jpg
9 KB, 220x229
>>81087739
TL;DR
>>
>>81091601
>not accepting responsibility for your ancestors actions
>australian

why am i not surprised

As much as I don't like spaniards at least most of them admit they fucked up south america. you english don't even accept history
>>
>>81091860
hope jesus actually came back and put shit back in its place
>>
File: dees_bohemian_grove.jpg (139 KB, 568x454) Image search: [Google]
dees_bohemian_grove.jpg
139 KB, 568x454
>>81087739
(((The West)))

As if we have any power over what the bitches who claim to represent us do.

I don't care why the mudslimes are attacking us even our """leaders""" fucked them up, I will fight to defend myself.
>>
>>81089549

Frog tinfoil is worst tinfoil.

At least Germans don't mince words when they get mad at America. You fags dress up your NWO conspiracies in artistique bullshit.
>>
>>81087739
>thinks "the west" is one person

this level of stupidity can be fatal
the skanks at the top run everything
what the fuck makes you think regular people had anything to do with that shit
you make war on people who did nothing
you have no justification for that
your religion has no legitimacy
it is a fraud
you are a fool to think your religion can be used for murder
this goes for christians and anyone else
religions are bullshit
bullshit reasons for murder are batshit insane
you have shown everyone that your religion is nothing but retarded fucked up bullshit used to act like rabid dogs towards everyone else

islam is dogshit and has no excuse for existence and cannot be used to explain anything
lies do not work on everyone
>>
>>81091719
>Muslims have religious freedom in Israel.
>Muslims
>In Israel

WAT
>>
>>81087739
>we divided the land up 1,400 years ago
>>
>>81087739
nice another dead mudslime
>>
File: bushgettingbush.jpg (218 KB, 1992x1494) Image search: [Google]
bushgettingbush.jpg
218 KB, 1992x1494
>>81091380
>ottomans decide to side with christian germans
Because the Russians were their enemies.

>lose like bitches
Because they fought the Anglosphere. Of course they lost, dumbass.

>the arabs who trusted the english and french get fucked over
So did the others, all-star.

>literally get borders drawn by a fucking ruler , with total disregard to who hates who and who can get along with who
Look up 'literally', you illiterate bitch.

>USA starts using right wing islam to deter arabs from allying with russians and encourage islamism
'right-wing islam' is a made-up word. Because you don't know the facts, I'm guessing.

>the rabid dog turns on its owner
Idiotic non-sequiter.

>The muzzies started it!
This is the only thing you are correct about. And you think it's wrong.

I don't blame you. You were purposely mal-educated.
But you share blame for letting your 'education' stop you from learning.
>>
>>81092085

Muslims are like 20% of Israel's population. You really should know this.
>>
>>81087739
lol 9/11 was a false flag you dumb shit
>>
I actually agree with OP. But the more accurate view is that shitskins in that part of the world are hornets, and we simply rattled their nest. And thus Muslims became useful idiots for our Jew overlords, who use them to divide and conquer. where one hand promotes multiculturalism to let them in our countries as a protected minority, while the other hand uses their terrorism as a means to fuel the military industrial complex.
>>
>>81092249
Why should I know that?
>>
>>81087902
¿Cabrón en serio, ahora es que te enteras?
>>
>>81091959
current economic system (the one controlled by the jews, illoominati and the other satanic reptilian families) is being taken down by the good guys (BRICS).

there's currently a world war and ISIS are simply a way to create the biblican antichrist (by design of the sionists elites).

Then it seems Trump will be the last president before christ comes.

There's plenty of that shit on the conspiracy youtubers.

Sionists want to install their NWO to try to control humans.
>>
>>81087739
/pol/ is not the US Government. It wasn't Us. Stupid Burger.
>>
>>81092287

Because this is the politics board. A basic understanding of global politics help.
>>
>>81092060
>the skanks at the top run everything

Wait I thought the crown jewel of "the west" was democracy. you know people picking the skanks at the top. I hate to tell you but those who represent you are picked by you and your peers. there for you are responsible in part.

>you make power on people who did nothing

so did we.

>your religion has no legitimacy

no religion does
>>
>>81088424
>muh communists
Nice tradeoff we made, faggot; commies for fundies.

Fuck outta here
>>
File: education-spending-in-america.jpg (53 KB, 550x409) Image search: [Google]
education-spending-in-america.jpg
53 KB, 550x409
>>81091898
>a moron
>why am i not surprised
Public school in a democrat-controlled city, right?
>>
>>81092060
>thinks terrorism is caused by Islam

The West created a rabid dog to turn loose on their enemies. The dog escaped and is now biting it's creator.
>>
>>81087739
No pain no gain motherfucker.
>>
>>81091898
Boo hoo champ. Grow a pair and accept the situation the world is in now. This is the present, not the past. No amount of anecdotal stories or half ass apologies will resolve this mess.

It's increasingly obvious that assimilation won't work, this "not all muslims" is crass. Your current sort of thinking is the backbone you spineless people have before becoming extremists.

It's your fault as much as it is mine, mate. Blood is on all hands, history is a messy place.

I'm not going to have the wool pulled over my eyes and become a cuck of your victim thinking.
>>
>>81092060
>your religion has no legitimacy
You don't know anything about it.
Atheists are the worst.
>>
>>81090946
You keep literally invading and destroying stable regimes. How is that like niggers ? If anything you're the fucking niggers who keep chimping out and attacking
>>
>>81092422
>Wait I thought the crown jewel of "the west" was democracy.

The crown jewel is our culture and our civility. We have been steadily declining ever since we gave women the vote.

Just to address the premise of this thread as set out by OP: since I did not play any part in fucking over the Middle East, I should not have to suffer from having a boatload of illiterate and hostile goat-fuckers dumped on my doorstep.
>>
>>81092396
Religion isn't politics
>>
>>81092483
>The West created a rabid dog to turn loose on their enemies.

Islam has been a rabid dog since its inception, and there are explicit injunctions in the Koran to "strike terror" into the unbelievers.
>>
>>81087739

bout time ppl started calling this nigger out.
>>
>>81087739
The muslims have been slaughtering everything around them since literally moehommad himself. Don't blame other people for the evils of muslims.
>>
>>81087739
No, it was the fucking weak ass dumbshit Arabs that allowed it all to happen. Sack up and accept your failings, kebab; they're all you've got.
>>
File: 1425197637993.jpg (19 KB, 400x327) Image search: [Google]
1425197637993.jpg
19 KB, 400x327
>>81092271
>And thus Muslims became useful idiots for our Jew overlords
If Jews could do a fraction of what you dindus claim, there'd be no one but Jews left in the world.
Your obamaphone has a nice keyboard.
>>
>>81092583
>invading and destroying stable regimes
Stable=/=democratic
A democracy will always be reluctant to attack another democracy. Because that's how democracies work-being fueled entirely by PR.
>>
>>81092483

"Terror" is literally a key concept in Islamic warfare.
>>
>>81092243
please show me how im wrong.

>right wing islam is made up

I can't deal with that level of stupidy please go look up who america supported in arab lands during the cold war. The only muslim country where this didn't happen was in turkey and in that case the usa supported right wing seculars
>>
File: 1468220309441.gif (18 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
1468220309441.gif
18 KB, 340x340
>>81087739
That's what I've been saying but these idiots have no agency or accountability for their role in this. They're like niggers

>West dindu nuffin, hahahaha 1400 years
>Ignore why we chimped out on Iraq and 8 other countries before that

They deserve this shit if nothing else than for their stupidity
>>
>>81087739
nah fuck off
>>
>>81092583
>You keep literally invading and destroying stable regimes
This is why Zimbabwe was banned.
>>
>>81092452
not even close.
>>
>>81087739
WELL, I GUESS IM WITH HER NOW
>>
>>81087739
>It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians

>exterminate and enslave

The Palestinians have multiplied like rats since the 1948 and they are one of the most overweight and lazy people in the world.
>>
>>81092085
Yes, not only Jews live in Israel. Derp.
>>
>>81092896
Yes you should've intervened here it was 100X worse than saddam but you asshole ignored us because the Neo-Kohens enjoy fucking the ME
>>
>>81091898
Behave Burgerbro
>>
>>81092601
Islam is a political ideology, so you're wrong.
>>
>>81087739
>hurr you're not right becuase you're not just, please explain why you hate us using logic
I hate Islam. Not because it kills some people in Europe or muh rape. I hate it becuase it's a religion of low IQ dune coons with pedo prophet that was nothing but trouble since 570 CE. I don't care what kind of hard life you've faced and what justification you have for being an exploding monkey, you sandniggers should all be rounded up and shot just because you are what you are.
>>
>>81092601

Religion is one of the fundamental forms of politics
>>
>>81087739
>It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

ROFL

Gay.
>>
dividing up the land was a big mistake, people should have realised that all these various factions of sand ape can't live together civilly in a country
>>
>>81092850
>these idiots have no agency or accountability for their role in this. They're like niggers

But you're the one blaming endemic Muslim violence on white Westerners. How many people in the Syrian civil war have been killed by bombing as a percentage of the whole? Very few. And yet we are supposed to blame Whitey because Sunnis and Shi'ites hate each others' guts and have done since around 700 A.D.

>Zimbabwe

Perhaps you should fix your own shitty country before criticizing anyone else's?
>>
>>81087739
The west didn't follow Santiago Matamoros and Spain's glorious path of holy wrath and vindication.

Let none survive.
>>
File: 4567658.jpg (4 KB, 121x121) Image search: [Google]
4567658.jpg
4 KB, 121x121
>>81092792
I did.
And you didn't dispute them.
>I can't deal with that level of stupidy
>stupidy
>who america supported in arab lands during the cold war.
The anti-communists. Nothing was/is more important than defeating communism. 100 million dead can't be wrong, princess.
Turkey is and always was about Russia.
>>
>>81092991
>>81093054
>Amereligions
>>
>>81090764
>literally all of that could be said of the Christians.

Nope. Learn 2 history you ignorant dog fucker.
>>
>>81092972
No, it's because they have oil. Simple as that.
You have to deal with your dictators on your own.
Theirs, we will help toppling them over and over.
>>
>>81087739
nope. nice try muslim apologist scum, islam has been doing this since it was designed as a totalitarian cult to wage war, spread like cancer, and treat women like property.... 0/10
>>
>>81092939
>The Palestinians have multiplied like rats
There are no such people.
Those were Jordanians. There was no nation of 'Palestine'.
>>
>>81092593
>crown jewel is our culture and civility
>We have been steadily declining ever since we gave women the vote.

wut? what makes western culture beautiful is the fact that people whether man or woman have equal oppurtunity. you praise that in one part and then totally disregard it in the other.

A FUCKING LEAF.
>>
>>81092243
>'right-wing islam' is a made-up word. Because you don't know the facts, I'm guessing.
Because the fundamentalist weren't a thing.

>Idiotic non-sequiter.
*sequitur, and it is not a non-sequitur you illiterate cuck, that's the shitshow you see everyday with these attacks and the animosity in the ME

>This is the only thing you are correct about. And you think it's wrong.
Keep telling yourself that, please go enlist to protect oil and opium fields and get blown to hell by some sheep fuckers that want you off their land.

>the American education system/media ladies and gentlemen
>>
File: FeisalPartyAtVersaillesCopy.jpg (121 KB, 933x700) Image search: [Google]
FeisalPartyAtVersaillesCopy.jpg
121 KB, 933x700
>>
>>81092972
We ignored you because there was no national interest.
There was a moral interest in Rwanda and we ignored that too. You had no chance.
>>
>>81093265
>what makes western culture beautiful is the fact that people whether man or woman have equal oppurtunity.

Do men and women have "equal opportunity" to give birth? Equality is the Big Lie killing the West.
>>
>>81090286
revisionist neocon bullshit propaganda advocating for perpetual war
>>
>>81087739
The west and Jews combined are just taking back what has been rightfully theres. Muslim lands technically should be confined to saudi arabia.

Do you even history of the last 1400 of political islam? fucking niggers.
>>
>>81093194
You made your bed, lay in it now. It just so happens to be a grave but hey that where all empires go

>60% white
>20 TRILLION in debt
>Crumbling infrastructure (Rust belt etc)
>Provoking China in the South China Sea
>Provoking Russia in Eastern Europe
>Most of the world has a negative opinion of the USA
>Alienated most Muslims, Most now think they're in Jihad against you and are willing stage military coups to align with Russia or China.

You done fucked up boi
>>
>>81087739

Earth is now beyond repair (at least in a demographic way). Pack your shit, my fellow whites. We're going to Mars.
>>
>>81091579
bull shit

America was not part of the sykes picot agreement
>>
>>81093535
yep todays events were smoking gun this is all bullshit. its not gonna get better
>>
>>81093131
the anti communists were the right wing muslims you tard. why the hell do you think wahabism fucking blew up and you didn't dispute shit. The border drawing was done with a ruler and had total disregard for local stability. ISIS is literally born out of that border dispute. One of their biggest driving force is get back pre ww1 arab borders.
>>
>>81090286
>They would keep on killing each other
exactly, and we should let them do that and not interfere
>>
>>81093131
>Nothing was/is more important than defeating communism
>muh 100 million gorillion

JIDF cuck detected
>>
>>81093631

They can have this dying world. The stars belong to us.
>>
>>81093181

Nah man, you're just ignorant. Do some reading and come back
>>
>>81092422
>thinks there is "the west" as if it were a real fucking thing

see, this is what I'm talking about
stupid fucked up retards thinking there's all sorts of bullshit word magic and symbol magic so far up their ass its a wonder they don't all explode from being so full of shit and stupidity

>doesn't understand how the popular vote is always ignored and that secret skanks are the electoral system

I am never given a choice on who is shoved down my throat on the ballot
clinton / trump
sort of proves my point
they don't represent anyone but skanks, both of them

I didn't pick them and already they are "locked in"
see how I don't have a choice here
this is not democracy at all
it's a fucking farce

>so did we
I'm guessing you're trying to say "so we did" or so what

>no religion has legitimacy
then why all the support for religious bullshit here?
why don't you go fuck a goddamned goat
>>
>>81093404
was i talking about biological differences? I meant civil equality. without that you are the same as goat fucking arabs but i guess in your case you would fucking seals
>>
>>81088618
>racist
Spend every day on this earth like it was your last.
>>
Just posted this in another thread but I think it's appropriate here too: It makes me ashamed that I live in this country, but I probably wouldn't feel any different elsewhere. The hypocrisy that I have to suffer in seeing the leaders of this country step up and condemn terrorists and terror attacks without once mentioning why they are so hateful is too much. And the greater majority is no fucking better. I'm reduced to having to post on /pol/ to express my sympathy for the terrorists themselves. To even allude to such a feeling in the company of the vast majority of Americans would be to win the sheer hatred of my fellow countrymen. In short, it's all despicable to me and I think it's turning me into a sort of sociopath because with each attack, I genuinely feel a spark of excitement that nears joy. Crimes do not go unpunished and although the rabble might think these terrorist attacks as being the crimes, it is evident I think to any man capable of reason that these attacks are the consequent punishment for the crimes committed in the Middle East over the last decade and a half.
>>
File: 1468543494306.jpg (81 KB, 400x870) Image search: [Google]
1468543494306.jpg
81 KB, 400x870
>>81093535
I have had the same vibe for a week now about that.

>Necessity dose make for invention.
>>
>>81088938

Molymeme logic:

>do something
terrorists only attack because you did something

>don't do something
terrorists attack because they think you're weak

I bet you give him money for this tarot card cold reading bullshit
>>
>>81093899
>was i talking about biological differences? I meant civil equality.

"Civil equality" based on what? People aren't mathematical quantities; they aren't "equal" to each other, so why order society as if they were?

>without that you are the same as goat fucking arabs

Lol no, just compare Western civilization in 1900 (i.e., before women's suffrage) to that of the Muslim world at the same time.
>>
The main thing we did wrong was to allow Zionists to buy our government.
>>
>>81093516
>60% white

And then John was the racist. I thought that fares well with your ilk, such cultural diversity?

>20 TRILLION in debt

And who'll come to collect it? China? Russia? Gimme a break.

>Crumbling infrastructure (Rust belt etc)

Where's Silicon Valley, again?

>Provoking China in the South China Sea

Lies.

>Provoking Russia in Eastern Europe

Russia needs to be glassed tbqhwy senpai. But they are not an immediate threat.

>Most of the world has a negative opinion of the USA

And yet keeps drinking coke and buying jeans.

>Alienated most Muslims, Most now think they're in Jihad against you and are willing stage military coups to align with Russia or China.

Literally the only problem. But, as long as they have dictatorships, we have an excuse to glass them. Now, an Islamic democracy (with oil) would be a scary thing, but that's impossible.
>>
>>81087739

Fuck off nigger

PS. all the "fake borders" are based on the situation at the time of annexation of the areas, because certain peoples were retarded and divided themselves into tribes and aligned with different polities, until they ended up being divided because they are retards

Kys pls, Serbia strong and must annex universe
>>
>>81094103
Did you hear that the Islamic Global council is encouraging nations to boycott the west and establish a Muslim Holy army designed to protect Muslim countries from foreigners. 58 countries
24% of the WORLD

27 have signed it and are working unilaterally to develop military tech and investing in each others infrastructure. They are prepared to work with China
>>
>>81092483
the rabid dog was named muhammad who was a filthy bandit so busy murdering people that he never learned how to fucking read or write

muslims have always been murdering scum because their religion is about being a murdering scum just like muhammad

nobody created insanity
but religion always drives people insane
you have rabid idiots who are little better than dogs in a cage of their own insane minds
don't blame anyone else for that shit
you think the religion is so great
but it is nothing but insanity and death
you even refuse to live in peace with others
there is no reason to not destroy the religion
you can save your life by realizing the truth
all religions do this insanity
but you are insane
why do I bother
>>
>>81094174
>because certain peoples were retarded and divided themselves into tribes and aligned with different polities, until they ended up being divided because they are retards

Specifically, they were divided to balance out the homicidal drive of Muslims with enough minorities.
>>
>>81093979
It's not very effective since the plutocracy has demonstrated that they don't care about any lives as long as they remain wealthy and in power.
>>
>>81093979
Sliding threads
Shills
Sages

Fuck these shill cucks typing out crap they don't believe for money. Pests, the lot of you, fuck off.
>>
File: MAGAConfed.png (312 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
MAGAConfed.png
312 KB, 1920x1080
And it shall be We who shall rise again.
>>
I don't really give a fuck.

Had the West+Russia never intervened in the Middle East, the status quo would look geopolitically different but with basically the same results: Bloodshed over the correct interpretation of your religion, no presence of civility or human rights, endless territorial disputes, efforts to destabalize surrounding regions in the name of your religion, etc.

And even IF you cunts some how managed to not slaughter each other and find some form of unity, it would start looking like old-school Jihad again against Europe, a scenario which is also not something very favorable to us--especially in the age of nuclear warfare. Your lust to dominate the world in name of your false prophet has no end.

The only ideal solution is to glass every one of you ass-backwards shitskins to oblivion to erase the cancer that has plagued the entire world for centuries.
>>
File: 1467750539772.png (143 KB, 1102x911) Image search: [Google]
1467750539772.png
143 KB, 1102x911
>>81093979
Then one day I hope you see the light at the end of the tunnel. Although survival is and has always been the mantra of the living. your call cuck.
>>
>>81092582
delusional suckers are sick in the head
you need help
you are no better than a fucking muslim until you realize its all bullshit son
>>
>>81093830
"the west" is not a real thing but it ks a good way to refer to western europe and america.

so because the system is rigged it is yourfault but because some goat fucker is pissed and blowing stuff up all muslims are responsible.

This is the shit that I am talking about. you are not responsible for your government but muslims are responsible for terrorists. you think muslims everywhere got together and elected these fuckers? no they didn't. American and european governments are droning innocents but you are not responsible for that, but some fucking idiot decides to blow up people and suddenly its all muslims fault.
>>
>>81094381
Who exactly is he shilling for?
>>
>>81094314
>establish a Muslim Holy army designed to protect Muslim countries from foreigners.

Who will protect Westerners from Muslims?
>>
>>81087739
Yes, mr burger. Nobody other than the white man has any responsability.

Accountability is exclusive to the white man.
>>
>>81094314
>27 have signed it and are working unilaterally to develop military tech and investing in each others infrastructure.

And will turn their backs on the others at the first lucrative opportunity we would provide.

Your mistake is assuming it's possible to unite non-democracies into anything powerful enough to take on the Anglosphere-while, in fact, the few in power in non-democracies can be bought with great ease.

However, I am not a fan of the long approach, buying out your governments and such. I'd prefer glassing Africa, Middle East, Russia, etc.
>>
>>81094539
I reckon Trump will kek
>>
File: blind-chimp.jpg (39 KB, 523x289) Image search: [Google]
blind-chimp.jpg
39 KB, 523x289
>>81093516
>60% white
This is a common myth among the racists and the stupid.
Our gene pool is about 90% Caucasian.
The 'one-drop' rule is very 1920's democrat, anon. Grow up.
>>
>>81087739
>attack israel
>lose
>cry about it for decades
You have to go back, Ahmad.
>>
>>81087739
Fuck this thread lets get ready #1 represent
>>
>>81094517
It's your religion's fault and you just need to have your eyes opened to just how fucking gullible you have been so far
without a religious reason, what would we see?
no violence for religious reasons just other ones
religion needs to go
>>
File: image.jpg (188 KB, 1220x623) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
188 KB, 1220x623
>>81094871
Whoops forgot photo
>>
>>81087824
Underrated
>>
>>81094749
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_United_States#Race_and_ethnicity
>>
>>81093697
>the anti communists were the right wing muslims you tard
Ok.
But $_[wing] is country and region specific, so it doesn't need a tard to ask you to clarify.
>wahabism fucking blew up and you didn't dispute shit.
Shit wasn't as important as the communism.
>The border drawing was done with a ruler and had total disregard for local stability.
There wasn't enough population there to make it meaningful, and there was a need for a strong dictator. The US tried to end this with establishing a democracy in Iraq, but you were a bitch about that, too.
>ISIS is literally born out of that border dispute.
>100 years later
>nothing happened between then and now!1!
>One of their biggest driving force is get back pre ww1 arab borders.
More than 100 years ago.
So you agree they're too stupid to be left alone.
>>
>>81093729
Did you get your welfare check yet?
>>
>>81094427
That has some truth to it but not a 100%. Pre world war 1 arabs were mostly put in check by the ottomans. they put down the wahabists and most non saudi muslims didn't like wahabism to start with. When the retarded english and french drew the borders they fucked up and let right wing muslims get power, ww2 and the cold war gave them more power and now we see the fruits of that. If the borders were drawn smarter those saudi fucks would never have had the influence they have now
>>
File: justinripped.jpg (46 KB, 598x362) Image search: [Google]
justinripped.jpg
46 KB, 598x362
dont bring canada into this you faggot

USA USA USA fucked up the whole middle east which was just ruled by some narc dictators and now CANADA has to pick up the pieces

i dont know why we even bother anymore

you're jsut gong to fuk it up again
>>
>>81087739
Are w-we the new (((them)))?
>>
>>81087739
It will be us that drops the bombs when this circus gets boring and not a single tear will be shed : )
>>
>>81087739
Really makes you think
>>
>>81094462
You misunderstand because your reply suggests you think I'm in anyway depressed. On the contrary, I am only disconcerted because all the violence and terror we see in the world excites me and makes me want to live all the more so that I can see it become worse and worse. The only part of me that has been dying out because of it is that tender desire to contribute to mankind; to improve society. Seeing the idiocy, ignorance, and hypocrisy of so many has done little to deter me from pursuing my own passions but it has certainly diminished the desire to help people or even to bring life into this world. I am content but it feels like a wicked, detached contentment resulting from disgust and contempt for the majority and those leading them.
>>
File: 1426600411736.jpg (89 KB, 827x480) Image search: [Google]
1426600411736.jpg
89 KB, 827x480
>>81093830
>I am never given a choice on who is shoved down my throat on the ballot
Those are political parties.
They were formed by other people. You have no 'right' to take them over just because you're too lazy to get off your ass.
>it's a fucking farce
If you mean your education, I agree.
>then why all the support for religious bullshit here?
>why don't you go fuck a goddamned goat
Of course you're an atheist. Surprise.
>>
>>81095278
Great satire
>>
File: 1467863860268.jpg (97 KB, 619x740) Image search: [Google]
1467863860268.jpg
97 KB, 619x740
>>81095192
Never.
>>
File: degree.jpg (77 KB, 535x691) Image search: [Google]
degree.jpg
77 KB, 535x691
>>81093979
>>
>>81087739
>My fault
Who is George Soros, Rothschild and all the other jews who seek profit and use white people as the ones to blame for everything
>>
>>81087739

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS
>>
>>81095334
Your looking in the wrong place then. Join Peace core.
>>
>>81093535
Planets are for chumps.
Free space has everything except the dirt and gravity well.
>>
>>81091380
Fuck man, I am talking about centuries before. This war isn't fucking new.
>>
>>81094749
>THIS DELUSIONAL

>Blacks 14%
>Mexicans 18%
>Jews 2%
>Asians 3%

63% (((White))) at best
>>
>>81088079
>bombing

when the fuck will they just send in the foreign legion or something to just fucking destroy isis?

or the french should implore nato to go into syria.

bombing is not going to cut it sweetheart
>>
File: 1386895383389.jpg (23 KB, 400x302) Image search: [Google]
1386895383389.jpg
23 KB, 400x302
>>81094094
Right. YOUR tax dollars lol.
>>
>>81094749
Oh Yeah and Arabs and North Africans are considered White in Jew-SA too
>>
>>81095448
Their interference is no less repulsive to me. The presumption in feeding those who are willed by God to be hungry; clothing and healing those who are by nature destined to remain naked and decrepit, is disgusting.

>>81095397
Quite a suggestive picture there, care to justify it?
>>
>>81095496
If we do can we can use a antimatter drive right on the planet to take off as well. No need for a safety test in space :D.
>atom bomb .01% energy release. anti matter 100% energy release.
>>
File: us (5).jpg (8 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
us (5).jpg
8 KB, 180x180
>>81094314
>Did you hear that the Islamic Global council is encouraging nations to boycott the west
That would be fucking awesome.
The US has the largest oil reserves in world. More than the Saudis and Russians combined.
>>
>>81087739
1400 years this has been going on.
1400 years of muslims murdering indiscriminately.
Murdering before western civilization was even a twinkle in Britain's eye.

Kill
Yourself
>>
>>81095114
you can't give democracy to people who have no clue how to use it. Also arabs have been talking about getting those borders back way before ISIS. Removing saddam just left enough power vacuum to finally do something about it. Arabs can't handle democracy. The culture is too alpha centric for that. But this is going no where. People like you will always find a way to not take responsibility for their countries actions. You are no different than the goat fuckers you hate.
>>
>>81087739
P E T R O D O L L A R S
E
T
R
O
D
O
L
L
A
R
S
>>
>>81095545
My impression is the foreign legion is on standby because France is about to go full Nazi and the military if at home would side with the people.
>>
>>81095527
This is coming from fucking former RHODESIA of all places!

We rule a large as fuck nation, so naturally it is difficult to keep it homogeneous (Russia has the exact same problem) however just like Russia, the minorities are all in their own little bubbles either in coastal / large cities, border cities, or in the Southern states.

& you should notice that the only mother fucking states that experience the most Dindu chimpouts are the fucking BLUE STATES.
>>
File: atheist (4).jpg (99 KB, 541x480) Image search: [Google]
atheist (4).jpg
99 KB, 541x480
>>81094321
>you think the religion is so great
>but it is nothing but insanity and death
Nothing has killed more than atheism.
100 million last century alone.
Why are atheism and education so incompatible? Not one of you fuckers even seems to know how to tie your shoes.
>>
File: CarpetBombing (1).jpg (225 KB, 833x550) Image search: [Google]
CarpetBombing (1).jpg
225 KB, 833x550
don't worry, achmed, we'll be cleaning up the mess we made very soon
>>
>>81095648
>Their interference is no less repulsive to me.

Then what would you do?
>>
File: 1448533873507.jpg (52 KB, 536x529) Image search: [Google]
1448533873507.jpg
52 KB, 536x529
>>81094483
You can't even type a coherent sentence, princess.
Ya'll need Jesus.
>>
File: Obongo.jpg (28 KB, 419x418) Image search: [Google]
Obongo.jpg
28 KB, 419x418
>>81092010
This is the unfortunate truth that normal fags don't understand, we are essentially powerless to what our politicians do. I'd argue Obongo got a huge election boost from promising to end wars in the middle east, all he did was make things worse.
>>
>>81094953
Who the fuck said I was a muslim? Without religious reasons only thing left would be money and power. Which is basically what religion is. Also way to change the subject when you could not refute what I said. Accept responsibility for your government and if you dont like your government do something to change it
>>
>>81095076
No one is going to go read that, anon.
Sum it up, or fuck off.
>>
>>81095876
>Nothing has killed more than atheism.
100 million last century alone.

Not atheism dictators friend. Not even a atheist and know that one.
>>
>>81087739
Thread theme:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1PgiBpTtao
>>
>>81096036
True was a peace elected pres. Not a Clear headed warrior.
>>
File: allthesefeelings.jpg (72 KB, 565x497) Image search: [Google]
allthesefeelings.jpg
72 KB, 565x497
>>81095334
Fuck your feelings, lady.
Go to /mlp/. They'll be happy to have you.
>>
>>81095545
we're back to being NATO's / USA's pet thanks to our old president, Sarkozy
we won't do shit if the americans are not in the party, and they won't act either since they'll likely go full isolationists after their presidential election
and anyway we don't have the capacity to fight that war, USA and their army couldn't do it in Afghanistan, we certainly can't do it against an even more nebulous enemy
>>
>>81087739
Yeah, maybe. My only regret is that it has minorly inconvenienced other white people.
>>
>>81095876
when was the last time somebody killed in name of not believing anything? Just because stallin and commies were atheist does not mean they killed in the name of atheism.
>>
>>81096272
Yeah, it doesn't mean that necessarily, but they specifically did. They weren't apathetic to religion, they hated it because it offered the people a hope outside of the party. They were militant atheists--not cuck fedoras who bitch on Youtube, they actually went and did something about it.
>>
>>81096247
Actually we did but got douched because Bush jr. needed special shoes and a short bus and Dick your friend over with a shot gun Cheney was having to run the show without the people knowing.
>>
File: genius-aefa.jpg (228 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
genius-aefa.jpg
228 KB, 640x480
>>81095527
I know your country isn't rich, but did you not get any education?
The 'gene pool' isn't the same thing as .gov-defined racial labels, anon.
Our democrats are as racist as you. They say obama is black...but his gene pool is 50% white. But that 50% has magically vanished, and it will never come back.
Same with Jeb Bush. He has a Mexican wife, so his white genes have now officially vanished.
Do you understand now?
>>
File: 54238234634.jpg (9 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
54238234634.jpg
9 KB, 180x180
>>81096216
>23 posts by this ID
What an autistic faggot you are.
>>
>>81087739
US Foreign policy sticking its dick in for Jewish wars is bad, but you don't have to be self-righteous about it.

1. West is not the sole reason for the mess, they will still be killing each other. Not exactly recent, nice try scapegoating others for your failure.

2. What land, what are you referring to?

3. The US has a history with this, the Iranian Shah was a literal Zionist puppet.

4. This is just some slam poetry kind of dualism. A reason for their hatred is that the West was able to get oil for lower prices, but the oil wells are not inherently racist or "mean". Also unearthing oil to create a market for it is a bad thing now. They can't do it with goats, Mehmet.

5. Let the kikes and Muzzies just kill themselves. The Arabs teamed up and got their shit pushed in, now the kikes and Arabs are playing hot potato with the US media attention. Who can shill harder?

6. This is true, the US did fund Saddam to invade Iran, only Israel and North Korea aided Iran. There is much to be said about the war, not a direct result of the US, but of the Shi'a revolution and Iraqi manifest destiny.

7. Sold it to him. That's war. Iran still held the line, or regained it. War has no morals, don't be a bitch.

8. Objectively wrong, there were many groups vying for power once the Shah was ousted, the Islamic sect happened to gain the most traction. Again, many other factors. The only thing the US has done that is a blatant mistake was shooting down an Iranian passenger jet, killing all 300 aboard.

9. This is true, aided and funded the revolutionaries.

10. Okay, that's a stretch. Again, it's war. Grow up, kid.

>gluttonous
Tell me more, comrade!
But yeah, the Saudis are fags.

12. Lol, you made us attack you! Okay. You are one for conspiracies, read up on 9/11.

13. Because they didn't kill any of their own people. Not sure what you are talking about. The war was a mistake, but they didn't go in and nuke the place. Stop listening to your kike professors, goy.
>>
File: 34567654.jpg (3 KB, 134x57) Image search: [Google]
34567654.jpg
3 KB, 134x57
>>81095611
>Arabs and North Africans are considered White in Jew-SA
No, princess, they aren't.
>>
>>81087739
Yeah, no shit. Which makes it all the more conspicuous that our governments do nothing to stop the terror in our own lands.
>>
>>81087739
>Muslim holy lands.

There's nothing holy about fucking goats and worshiping a schizophrenic child rapist.
>>
File: walmartept.jpg (117 KB, 540x847) Image search: [Google]
walmartept.jpg
117 KB, 540x847
>>81095648
>Quite a suggestive picture there, care to justify it?
You appear to have an education, but no intelligence.
An English degree is a plausible guess.
>>
>>81096389
you just posted the answer. they killed for the party not because of a fucking book telling them to kill religious people
>>
>>81087739
Watch Bitter Lake - It was YOUR people that spread radical islam out of conservative fears about globalization. YOU were no better than the Americans voting for Trump. Move with the times.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 67

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.