[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Imagine this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: mecca_hajj_the_kaba_01_600.jpg (72 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
mecca_hajj_the_kaba_01_600.jpg
72 KB, 600x450
Imagine this:

Someone dirty bombs the Mecca, or better yet, a government drops a tiny nuke next to it

not big enough to wipe out the structure, but enough to cause decades of harmful radiation

then they must choose
>go to mecca and suffer awful radiation
or
>dont get salvation

that would be hilarious
>>
>>81087145
I thought most Muslims didn't even believe in that stupid rock, I thought it was more of an ethnic thing than strictly religious. But yeah that would be great.
>>
File: Jim.jpg (148 KB, 761x757) Image search: [Google]
Jim.jpg
148 KB, 761x757
>>81087145
Nice.
>>
>>81087145
I would do it but is the mecca heavily guarded?

Also I need someone to provide me with a dirty nuke
>>
>>81087289
No, you have to make the pilgrimage or they take your towel away
>>
>>81087887
>they take your towel away
lmao

i can't remember the last time i audibly laughed at a 4chan post

thanks lad
>>
>>81087829
nah dont do it

dont ruin your life over something like that IMO

i was jus saying it would be funny if it happened
>>
>>81087829
from what I hear, you have enough Muslim problems in your own country (like all of us in the west) hopefully the entire world can agree to fight this cause together
>>
>>81087145
Bush ought to have done this in retaliation to 9/11, actually
>>
>>81088818
No. Attacking Mecca would only awesome if ISIS or some other Islamic fraction does it, then they'd just kill each other even more efficiently and the butthurt would be astronomical. If the west did it they'd just chimp out and bring up muh islamophobia constantly.
>>
The fuck is inside that thing anyway?
>mohammed himself
>>
>>81089423
a rock
>>
>>81089539
point of that rock?
yeah i dont really know much of mudslimes
>>
>>81089698
i think they say its from a meteor or something idk
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.