[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: We predict how terrorists will attack this event somehow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 10
File: Rio-Olympics.jpg (162 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
Rio-Olympics.jpg
162 KB, 800x500
ITT: We predict how terrorists will attack this event somehow
>>
File: Sad Frog.jpg (114 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
Sad Frog.jpg
114 KB, 1252x1252
>>81086856
Nothing will happen - Singles
A shooting - Dubs
A bombing - Trips
World War 3 - Quads
>>
YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR THE PEACE TRUCK WILL NEVER COME TO YOUR COUNTRY
>>
mestizos favela dwellers and kebabs will plan two attacks on the same day, cause mass chaos, most, if not all athletes with GTFO of Brazil and the olympics will be cancelled, and rescheduled to take place in the USA(because its the only country that can in a short period of time) next summer.
>>
This post ending in 57 predicts that Sam Hyde will set off a bomb during the Triple Jump event.
>>
Why would terrorists try to set fire to a giant tire fire? Besides, they don't want to catch Zika.
>>
>>81086856
ISIS doesn't need to do shit, Brazil is perfectly capable of causing a catastrophe all by itself.

My money is on a global epidemic due to a superbug a tourist catches during the games.
>>
>>81086856
Now that I think of it. They could just have multiple huge fucking posters of Muhammad outside.
>>
They just fucking walk in and start killing people unopposed because there's no police.
>>
>>81086856
ALL OF THEM
>>
>>81086856
nothing will happen
>>
File: Fat Man.jpg (264 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
Fat Man.jpg
264 KB, 1280x960
>>81086856
Even before I read the thread, I can already say that the logo looks like a fucking Nuke. Or am I reaching?
>>
>>81086856
It's in the logo, senpai. People were joking about it being a condom, but it's not.

It's a nuke.
>>
>>81087573
This is brazil, nothing happening is a happening
>>
>killing monkeys

Uhhh...okay? We're outraged by Nice because the french are real people. Brazilians are shitskins so this wouldnt have half the impact.
>>
File: 1454715454236.jpg (89 KB, 408x408) Image search: [Google]
1454715454236.jpg
89 KB, 408x408
>>81087612
You cracked the code
>>
>>81086856
Why would they even need to? It's Brazil
>>
File: ranacristal_500pesos_0.jpg (59 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
ranacristal_500pesos_0.jpg
59 KB, 300x300
>>81086856
Not terrorists but a massive horde of niggers from the favelas killing and rapping everyone at the stadiums, hotels, beaches, etc.
Kek will confirm this I've flipped my kek coin
>>
>>81086856
They'll get robbed and killed by Brazilians before they can do anything.
>>
>>81087800
Americans will be there. Tourists from all around the world will be.
>>
>>81086856
No one wants to go to Brazil anyway so nothing will happen beyond a few muggings/rapes by the local gangs. Police will also extort tourists asking for protection money or favors in exchange for protection.

Just like the world cup, Rio will have designated "tourist" zones that the police will be able to cover. The police will get promises of payment after they do their job but they'll be unfulfilled. Worldwide coverage of the olympics will also lead to various protests assuming the Brazilian government doesn't censor them.

I don't know how Zika will play into it
>>
Not many muzzie in Brasil. Anyone that comes will be scrutinized. Plus Brasil police are not PC. They will probably just kill any muslim looking poeple and dump them in the jungle.
>>
>>81087943
So? The shitskins known as Brazilians will do as good a job as any mudslime would. Rio is rape/murder capital of the world
>>
They'll kick out a wooden stud that was used to hold up the stadium causing it to collapse and kill everyone
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1440) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1440
>>81087209
Nuke for dubs you fucking Neanderthal
>>
>>81087612
Looks like a buttplug imo
>>
>>81086856
From the state of Brazil today it looks like terrorists have been attacking it for decades.
>>
>>81086856
We expected an attack on the euros as well, but they waited until it was over and we were all relieved and let our guard down and then attacked few days afterwards. I think the same will happen here and we should expect an attack sometime after the olympics.
>>
Why would they bother? It's already a disaster.
>>
File: file.png (493 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
file.png
493 KB, 650x366
>>81086856
No need, these games are going to be a huge disaster all on their own.
>Zika outbreak still going strong
>Crime is still at an all time high even with extreme efforts taken to try and clear it out for the games
>All of the water is contaminated with sewage
>Barely any of the reqiured infrastructure or facilities are finished yet
>Some of what has been finished is already collapsing
>Many of the companies contracted to do work have gone bankrupt mid-construction
>The city is bankrupt and having to request emergency funding
>Russia probably getting banned from competing due to state sponsored doping scandal
>Trans athletes are going to be allowed to compete as whatever they identify as

This is going to be a complete and total shit show.
>>
File: image.jpg (131 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131 KB, 720x960
The fact that Brazilian police is out and about with fucking MANPADS should be of little concern
>>
File: bird.jpg (35 KB, 613x556) Image search: [Google]
bird.jpg
35 KB, 613x556
>>81088154
I'm SORRY

Nothing will happen - Singles
NUKE - Dubs
WW3 - TRIPS
End of the world - Quads
>>
>>81088786
I dunno, they look pretty white to me, should be ok
>>
>>81087209
shooting 3rd day in
>>
File: RioSucks.png (22 KB, 661x356) Image search: [Google]
RioSucks.png
22 KB, 661x356
No bombing, but maybe a shooting. I dunno.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.