[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY ABOUT FOLLOWING YOUR PASSION? GET A JOB
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8
File: MILLENIALSPOTTED.png (1 MB, 1137x511) Image search: [Google]
MILLENIALSPOTTED.png
1 MB, 1137x511
WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY ABOUT FOLLOWING YOUR PASSION?

GET A JOB YOU MILLENNIAL FUCK
>>
File: Low_Test_Need_Not_Apply.jpg (541 KB, 1800x1200) Image search: [Google]
Low_Test_Need_Not_Apply.jpg
541 KB, 1800x1200
>>81086760
You are smart.

You are funny.

Vegemite is a real food.
>>
>>81086760

Poster from the Silent Generation.
>>
Following your passion works if you actually work and sacrifice. But most people are lazy idiots who think they are working hard putting in those 2 hours a weekend and going into debt at some shitty school
>>
>>81086760
>he's a fucking opera singer that stepped in poo once

yep, you sure are a truly blue collar guy
>>
>dad asked grandma when he was my age what degree and career he should pursue for the most money as an adult
>she told him 'engineering' so he became an engineer and made good money
>i ask him as a young man what degree and career i should choose to make a lot of money so i can afford a house and raise a family one day
>"just follow your dreams, that's all that matters :^)"

boomers, man...
>>
>first jobs were opera singer and late-night QVC personality
>been in "show biz" he entire life

ok, mike.
>>
>>81088527
because he knows you're never going to make a lot of money to afford a house and raise a family one day
>>
>>81086760
Is this guy a Jew? He makes a living out of documenting other people who labor for a living, but doesn't actually do labor for a living.
>>
>>81088388
That (((nose)))
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 216x150) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 216x150
Love drawing cartoons

Parents always reassured me that artistry isn't worth the effort

Now I'm a fucking wagie who hates his office job

Fuck
>>
>>81089353
So he was doing thashit at what? 13 years old? 16?
Retard. He's had jobs before all that shit.
>>
>muh protestant work ethic

fuck all of you faggots, i spend my welfare money on drugs and whores and ill never get a fucking job. fuck you.
>>
>>81089534
i don't have any desire to prove myself to you. enjoy your life, dude. with that bitter and toxic attitude you're only damaging your own chances for success. closing the thread :^)
>>
>>81089763
welp, guess you're right. mike rowe's rough and tumble blue collar persona is totally legit. thanks for clearing it up for me.
>>
>>81087923
W-who is this. I need to download all her works.
>>
>>81089757
Never go to school for art. Build a portfolio and work on your own time. It's possible. Art degrees are for museum fags and teachers.

t. former art student
>>
>>81090367

Depends what school. I've heard a lot of former art students say that and end up going no where after leaving. Most of the time it's because they can't take the criticism and cut throat nature of it.

Sure you can teach yourself, but nothing really beats having a kind teacher to help you out, teach your how the gallery business or design business works. Helps you network and they sometimes throw work your way.

Like you said it's possible but they often get sucked into craft fairs and undervalue themselves, and just pump out none stop stuff which makes you burn out quicker.
>>
>>81088527
He followed his dream to make money and raise a family.
Why can't you?
>>
File: sun.jpg (48 KB, 420x449) Image search: [Google]
sun.jpg
48 KB, 420x449
>>81086760
You have to be passionate about what you do. Otherwise, life is dull.
Better to starve happy than have 100 years of hopelessness.
Every one of us has a combination of skills that outshine every other of 8 billion humans. Find that combo and you'll be rich and/or happy.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (107 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
107 KB, 1440x1080
>>81087923
>>
File: images (5).jpg (8 KB, 269x178) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
8 KB, 269x178
>>81091694

> better to starve happy

> checks flag
>>
>>81086760
I have a job Mike, but its the weekend now and im just relaxing on 4chan. promise
>>
File: 1468262222186.jpg (179 KB, 1000x749) Image search: [Google]
1468262222186.jpg
179 KB, 1000x749
>>81086760
At this point, I would pay someone to offer me a job.
>>
>>81092366
Freedom means you can starve.
I once had to live for over a week on nothing but an old bag of potatoes.
We aren't all rich, anon.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.