[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHO IS HE??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8
File: lg8MKhP.jpg (103 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
lg8MKhP.jpg
103 KB, 612x612
WHO IS HE??
>>
>>81086533
The greatest mass murderer America has ever faced.
>>
>>81086533
He's a piss poor comedian and internet attention whore. His youtube is cringeworthy.
>>
The guy who's on the news lately for driving into a crowd of people in France
>>
He's the Muslim convert they shot in France. Samuel hydé
>>
>>81086533
How the fuck could he do something like that?
>>
>>81086533
tim and eric ripoff who has edgy don't care politics
>>
File: Nightmare Fuel.jpg (39 KB, 479x553) Image search: [Google]
Nightmare Fuel.jpg
39 KB, 479x553
The most dangerous man on the planet.
>>
>>81086533
Sam "Blacks have nowhere to" Hyde
>>
File: downloadfile.jpg (15 KB, 233x267) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile.jpg
15 KB, 233x267
WHO DOES HE WORK FOR?
>>
Sam 'vallah, i drive for allah' hyde
>>
The man who would stop at nothing to get what he wants
>>
>>81086896
Probably Burger King or something like that
>>
>>81086674

MURDER
>>
File: mde.gif (4 MB, 460x260) Image search: [Google]
mde.gif
4 MB, 460x260
MDE NEVER DIES
D
E

N
E
V
E
R

D

I
E
S
>>
File: 1463628705403.png (307 KB, 396x363) Image search: [Google]
1463628705403.png
307 KB, 396x363
>>81086533
Holy shit, that is the guy who rammed those 70 people with a truck
>>
>>81086896
>>81086908

>5 seconds apart

What is the meaning of this?
>>
I dont dare say his name
his name is samuel lorry hyde
>>
will Sam "Black lives splatter" Hyde ever be stopped?
>>
Sam "ride or die" Hyde
>>
Sam Hyde you rot in hell you basterd
>>
>>81086533
He's a known Klansman and neo-nazi. Very dangerous.
>>
Sam "drive a lorry for glory" Hyde
>>
Civilization, the enlightenment, the renaissance, all of antiquity, man's tragic, insane, comic, highly implausible history, and his future amongst the stars, you can keep all that stodgy old CisHet crap to yourself, mister. True fufillment means going on road trips, listening to great music, pluckin' yer ukulele, fingerpainting, making films and art and music, eating fresh fruits while wearing a sundress, etc., etc. my greatest fear is that I won't be happy. I won't have fun trips, I won't have a fun boyfriend, I'll have to worry about oppressive and hateful male macho money because the 1% is too greedy to let me fingerpaint in peace. and so I embark upon my quest, to shame 25 - 30 members of a defunct racist organization at their bake sale, because in my little pea-sized brain, things would probably be a lot better if the gestapo went around confiscating confederate flags. If I were a guy, you'd be saying , "man, fuck this little time-wasting hipster faggot," but as a MIXED RACE WOMAN (mujer?) I claim the right to dance around aimlessly, scream nonsense, and fling my poo poo, all from the comfort of my cool artist residency while I apply for NEA grants. And after that, I don't know, I'll probably TRAVEL for a few YEARS before finally settling down to "TEACH". I am a net drag on the economy. The very idea of producing something of value or being held responsible for my wasteful lifestyle strikes me as highly misogynistic and indeed racist. As a matter of fact, I think I know exacly who to blame for this and his name is Sam Hyde. Monday through Saturday I will tell you that teasing people for their appearance or sexuality is dead wrong, and threatening physical violence should be met with jailtime. But on Sunday I would like just like to say that Sam Hyde is an ugly beta male who gets no pussy, and he should be beaten and castrated for not falling in with the party. I don't know what "cognitive dissonance" means because MGMT never wrote a song about it.
>>
9 kills in his first attack at that community college. Slipped away, leaving his illegally purchased weapons with a dead victim to be blamed on.
next hit up Baclatan, alongside his ISIS contacts, was the 4th person in Baclatan theater. Slipped away among escapees.
stayed in brussels for months, building bombs for his ISIS contacts.
once he returned home in april, he met up with a man that his contacts set him up with. He frequented and scouted out a gay bar, becoming a VIP patron. He, along with Omar mateen, blasted 49 fags, before slipping away among the crowd, this time going to Texas.
After assassinating two African Americans, he killed another African American Man, this time who had ties to BLM. After pwning 5 officers, he framed the shooting on the innocent victim of his.
Most recently, he booked a flight for europe, and after becoming a trucker, has ran over 80 frenchies on the orders from his ISIS contacts.

ISIS sympathizer and KKK member Sam Hyde has been on a rampage, complicit in over 300 murders in the past year.
>>
>>81089606
Will Sam "no lives matter" Hyde ever be stopped?
>>
>>81086533
Saumuele Haide, a deadly french muslim convert who killed 84 people in a ramming attack
>>
>>81090048
it seems unlikely. He has a network of collaborators and agents helping him escape. Police, Judicial, hell, even Senatorial connections to ensure that he has as little chances of getting caught as possible. He ordered the assassination of the British politician Jo Cox a month ago, due to the fact that she was going to reveal his master plan.

Sources close to him say that he has infiltrated and coordinated the so called "day of rage" meant to occur today in order to discredit the Black Lives Matter movement. I wonder if he will strike again.
>>
>>81086533
An American genius and avatar of his generation
>>
>>81090555
the madman Sam "fast and furious" Hyde has to be stopped before he manages this
>>
File: Sam Hyde the school shooter.png (644 KB, 854x476) Image search: [Google]
Sam Hyde the school shooter.png
644 KB, 854x476
>>81086533
HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT
>>
>>81090722
that is ultimately very unlikely. The Running over of the french was a message to his accomplices in the US, to run over BLM protesters in order to increase racial tensions in an attempt to spark a race war.
>>
This is probably the worst attempt at a forced meme I have ever seen.
>>
>>81090999
Sam "the new world order" Hyde is no joke
>>81090991
we are truly doomed
>>
Dr.Hyde and Mr.Jekyll...
haha...
>>
>>81091234
tell me about that autistic finn who used to argue with TheAmazingAthiest and then proceeded to shoot up a school.
>>
>>81086533
A truck.
>>
File: lorry.jpg (234 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
lorry.jpg
234 KB, 1200x800
>>81091403
he does have a Nice truck
>>
>>81086533
The lone and elusive gunman of lore.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.