[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oy Vey was Raped...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 11
While working on her new memoir, Amy Schumer says she realized a haunting truth about her past – that her first sexual experience at 17 years old was not consensual.

“I didn’t think about it until I started reading my journal again,” the 35-year-old comedian and actress told Marie Clare in its August issue. “When it happened, I wrote about it almost like a throwaway. It was like, ‘And then I looked down and realized he was inside me.’ He was saying, ‘I’m so sorry’ and ‘I can’t believe I did this.’ ”

>https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/amy-schumer-reveals-first-time-202432751.html

Lmfao. This Jewess is lying out of her saggy, ugly ass.

This cunt has absolutely NO SHAME!
>>
>>81086186
I'd thoroughly ravage that ass
>>
>>81086328

Of course you would mr.canadian
>>
I can't stand this anymore. I can't stand fucking women anymore. This BLM shit doesn't even get my jimmies rustled, but all this false rape shit gets me boiling with rage. The propaganda that women are perfect gets me boiling with rage. The men getting fucked over by women time and time again because they think that women are perfect fills me with rage. FUCK WOMEN FUCK WOMEN FUCK WOMEN FUCK WOMEN
>>
I didn't know till now, but I just realized I was a holocaust survivor. Wow, that explains why I've had to struggle all my life.
>>
>>81086423
>FUCK WOMEN
Uh yeah bruh, that's what we're doing.
>>
>>81086499

me too. wish I was on 7 levels if reparations tho
>>
>>81086186
she lost weight

she still ugly though
>>
She is a Jew and related to Political Royalty so of course she can just lie about being raped because it will bring her even more fame.

Fuck this disgusting pig.
>>
File: 1440892548798.gif (2 MB, 240x426) Image search: [Google]
1440892548798.gif
2 MB, 240x426
>>81086328
don't believe their lies
>>
File: funconcert.jpg (75 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
funconcert.jpg
75 KB, 612x612
"Rape" is a badge of honor among mentally ill lefty fems, as is abortion. These are women who hate their fathers and trash their own bodies--or lie about it--to hurt them.

In other words, same shit diff day with ugly women.
>>
>>81086655

Called photoshop you dumb Arab fuck.
>>
>>81086840
deployed burger you neet fuckhead
>>
>>81086186
Now where she states that she was raped.

Actually she states that she regretting whoring around in college.
>>
>>81086901

Post pictures of your barracks.
>>
>>81086186
>working on her new memoir
Why? Who wants to read about a subpar comedian who has barely had a notable career?
>>
File: image12.jpg (1 MB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
image12.jpg
1 MB, 1600x1200
>>81087073
this is all your getting

go enlist
>>
>>81086186
So....I don't get it

was she forcibly raped?

or did she open her legs for the guy, and THEN say stop? Why didn't she push him off?
>>
>>81087161

Fuck off Proxy fag.

That looks fake as shit.

> Go enlist

Already have.
>>
File: 1437864937234.png (791 KB, 654x873) Image search: [Google]
1437864937234.png
791 KB, 654x873
>>81086821
Rape is a feminist's drug, they can't live without it.
>>
File: amy_schumer.jpg (504 KB, 640x848) Image search: [Google]
amy_schumer.jpg
504 KB, 640x848
>>
>>81086186
Fakest sounding story I ever heard
>>
File: Loneliest whale in the world.jpg (120 KB, 570x698) Image search: [Google]
Loneliest whale in the world.jpg
120 KB, 570x698
>>81086186
>>
>>81087217
Fuck off newfag. Afghanibro has been here for a while.
>>
File: pirelli-600x800.jpg (103 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
pirelli-600x800.jpg
103 KB, 600x800
> acts like a tremendous slut for fame

>I-i-i was Raped

Yeah fucking right you fat cow.
>>
>>81087592

> Hur dur don't pick on my proxy friend

Kill yourself you stupid bitch.

He can't provide any evidence that he is in the service and a fucking Afghan proxy doesn't mean shit.

Not to mention the picture he posted looks like it was pulled off Google.
>>
>>81086186
>He was saying, ‘I’m so sorry’ and ‘I can’t believe I did this.’
They always make him some apologetic cuckold so they can argue why they never went to the police.
Also so they can shit on betas and still fawn over Chad.
>>
>>81086186
So She had all her teeth kicked out by a group of men, was repeatedly raped for days by a revolving number of men in every hole, has a prolapsed anus and uterus, had ever rib broken by kicking, and was continually punched in the face and told to stop screaming and kicking, and told to clean up the blood of the floor every night or she wouldn't be given water to drink?
She has no joy left in any single moment she's alive, no dignity left because every family member and friend knows what happened to her?
She will never amount to absolutely anything not even a mother her most base biological instinct because she is just so impaired and damaged from her experience?

Wow I never ever EVER would've guessed.
>>
>>81086423
real talk
>>
File: Amy Schumer Toddler Face.jpg (4 KB, 108x124) Image search: [Google]
Amy Schumer Toddler Face.jpg
4 KB, 108x124
>>81087588
>She doesn't belong to any tribe.
>>
>>81086820
WTF I hate wine now
>>
>>81087903
I've heard it suggested that rapists do use that strategy because they know they can game women that way and get away with it.
It's enabled by misinformation from feminists suggesting all men are on the brink of rape and don't realize it's wrong.
>>
Oh shit people must have stopped paying attention to her.

This chick is just Lena Dunham all over again.
>>
File: 300175-1.gif (1 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
300175-1.gif
1 MB, 480x360
>>81086186
"Rape" has officially lost all meaning.

Gone are the days where the word instilled imagery of someone being held down and forced into sex against their will. I guess we're gonna have to come up with a new term to describe that kind of thing? Perhaps "mega rape"? Or just "cultural enrichment"?
>>
>>81088239
Rape =/= conning

Rape is a brute force crime.
Rape is violent and painful, in fact the carrying out of the violence on the victim is for some offenders more exciting than the sexual act.

These women who makes such a casual claim of rape, simply HAVE NOT BEEN RAPED.
>>
>>81086499
Kek
>>
>>81088251
No, if that were the case, she would have claimed to have raped a toddler out of curiosity.
>>
>>81086186
#NotAllRapists
>>
File: tosh.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
tosh.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>>81086186
Even her rape jokes are shitty.
> ‘And then I looked down and realized he was inside me.’
>He was saying, ‘I’m so sorry’ and ‘I can’t believe I did this.’ ”
>>
Why even bring it up if she isn't going to prosecute him? She isn't going to get full brownie points from the feminist community if she doesn't lynch a man just for the sake of lynching men.

Remorse isn't rape. Remorse isn't a crime.

This is just a poor attempt at trying to stay relevant with her niche.
>>
>>81088891
Pretty sure every guy she ever had sex with said that.
>>
>>81088445
You don't need to beat the shit out of a woman to rape her either.
The way it could go down is like...
Guy gets drunk girl alone.
Physically overpowers her and ignores her pleading him to stop.
Cries after and says he didn't know what came over him, he's sorry and won't do it again, please don't ruin his life over one mistake.
Dumb bitch believes him and keeps quiet for two reasons. One is it's path of least resistance.
Two is she has been primed to believe an otherwise good guy could just commit rape out of the blue.
Oh, third reason: she came hard as fuck.
>>
After carefully thinking about my first time driving a truck, I realized I was a terrorist
>>
>>81086820
oh, so that's how wine is made
>>
After reading my journals I realized my first time doing drugs I died of an overdose
>>
After reviewing old family videos I realized I watched my parents murdered.
>>
>>81086186

The team who worked on that photo need a raise.
>>
>>81086186
So it was a black guy?
>>
>>81091154
kek
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.