[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
4th AMA about the Clinton Case
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37
File: 1461790887519.jpg (44 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
1461790887519.jpg
44 KB, 500x300
In light of recent events, I will take more questions about international events, the Clinton Case, and the Foundation.
>>
>>81083825

Am I on the right track?
>>
>>81083825
Anything we should focus on now that we have a good chunk of evidence going?

Distractions from the Happenings lately are getting annoying.
>>
Will Trump become president or will the government pull some bullshit?
>>
>>81084050
Other thing, is the "High Level Insider" an impersonator?

Our threads kinda died after he came around.
>>
>>81083825
What do you think about the <MEME, PSYOPS & SUBVERSION div> of /cfg/?
>>
Has /cfg/ changed the game at all yet?

What the hell was Judy Chu trying to pull with that "don't target the Chinese for espionage" crap at the hearing?
>>
is Clinton actually the bad guy? why or why not?
>>
File: anguished Godzilla.gif (3 MB, 520x304) Image search: [Google]
anguished Godzilla.gif
3 MB, 520x304
Are we making any difference?
>>
>>81084013
In regards to what?

>>81084050
Truthfully, I have not had time to read all of the data collected here. I am reading through the updates now, trying to get ahold of the aggregate file to see what is happening. I decided to host another AMA due to the Nice attacks, and the likely riots about to ensue tomorrow.

>>81084112
I believe Trump will be the next President. The government will not attempt assassination, as doing so would incite violence on a scale they could not contain.
>>
>>81083825
Have they tried to find who made the last two threads?
>>
1.) Are we doing good FBIanon? Anything major we missed?
2.) Is it really you?
3.) Are all of these attacks part of a narrative thats supposed to be pushed? If so, what is it?
4.) Are the high-ups supporting these attacks?
5.) Can you come by more often? I... we miss you
>>
Also, in light of WHAT recent events?

And where should we press harder, and where should we apply less pressure?
>>
what do you think of this thread?
>>81067796
>>
>>81083825
Also, have you seen The Bonner Report some anon just uploaded?
How important is that angle? Will it get even deeper and darker than what we know and assume so far?
>>
Oh, and will I be safe in LA tomorrow?
>>
>>81083825
How effective do you think the memes are, in spreading awareness - or at least planting doubt - about the CF's shady practices?
>>
>>81083825
Is it Pence?
>>
1. It is reported agents involved in the case have been required to sign NDAs. Is this standard practice, and if not, what are the internal grumblings about it?

2. Given that the foundation is under investigation and it seems reasonable to assume that there is going to be significant cross over between the two cases, is there the possibility of the whole email saga rearing its head as part of the foundation investigation?
>>
What exactly are Clinton's goals if she gets in office? Where do you see America going under Clinton?

>captcha: select all commercial trucks
>>
How can I get a job as a disinformation agent?
>>
>>81083825

Is there any credibility to the Loretta Lynch Martial Law stuff?
>>
Fuck off Troll
SAvaGE goes in the option field
>>
>>81083825
The Bonner Group, warm or cold?
>>
What are the chances that Obama would declare Martial Law?

What chain of events would we need to see for that to happen?
>>
>>81084396

> decided to host another AMA due to the Nice attacks, and the likely riots about to ensue tomorrow.

>riots about to ensue tomorrow
>tomorrow
>Friday
>Conspiracy theorists on /pol/ talking about Day of Rage

shit.
>>
>>81083825
Abbate says hi.
>>
>>81084118
I am under the impression the "High Level Insider" is LARPing. I have not yet read through all of his threads, however.

>>81084172
I think it is genius, from what I have been reading so far tonight. I saw one of the Hillary pictures on a completely separate website, then I learned it came from you all. That's how I knew your work was spreading.

>>81084242
/cfg/ is silently spreading across the entire internet, and I expect its influence to grow.

Her message was a warning. The CF is heavily tied into Chinese interests.

>>81084273
Clinton is, above all things, a warmonger. She enjoys violence for its own sake, and believes other countries should bow to our military might. While a strong national military is a good thing, her usage of such a force will have severe consequences for the entire planet.

>>81084340
Yes.
>>
Belgian on holiday in Spain.

How many terrorist cells would there still be in Brussels? How incompetent is the Belgian government? Is an islamic uprising with armed militia the next thing? What would be HRC's policy towards the menace of islamic terrorism Europe?
>>
>>81084013
Are steps being taken to assure the RNC goes as planned, or is there a stand down?
>>
>>81084907
>Her message was a warning. The CF is heavily tied into Chinese interests.

Cool. I figured it had something to do with the Fukiens and the Foundation or some shit like that. How was it a warning, though? basically, "Don't go down, and if you do, don't implicate us?"

Thanks for your time, by the way.
>>
>>81084907
>The CF is heavily tied into Chinese interests.
Han CCP interests or Hong Kong Triad interests? Or are the two actually one and the same? I assumed they were in opposition to each other, but I haven't ruled out collusion there.
>>
>>81084907
>chinese interests
like scraping all possible resources in africa? is cf facilitating this somehow or should i be looking elsewhere
>>
Are you still confident in Flynn for VP? Is Pence just being used to throw us all off?
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 600x445) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 600x445
>>81083825
Is marshall law coming?
>>
>>81084013
What can you say about Tavistock?
>>
>>81084013
Paul McCartney alive or dead?
>>
>>81084907
>Her message was a warning. The CF is heavily tied into Chinese interests.

Is this based on her involvement with the Fukien Association? Is there a connection between Fukien and Epstein?
>>
>>81084907
fake and gay
>>
File: theresa-may.jpg (34 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
theresa-may.jpg
34 KB, 615x409
What are your thoughts/the FBI's thoughts on this here saucy minx?
>>
>>81084907
Thank you for the answer.
We at the meme div meme and subvert 24/7 by the teachings of Yuri Bezmenov and other masters. We feel proud for your acknowledgement.
____

Another one:
Who is this Mr Chang?
>>
Sorry to post so many questions, but is the "Day of Rage"/Summer of Chaos thing legit?
>>
What race or ethnic group should be the most afraid?
>>
>>81084907
Any ideas on where to keep going with China?

How significant is Henry M. Paulson?
>>
>>81083825
>>>/qst/
Roleplaying is against the rules.
>>
>>81084340
Hello.
I am sorry for that accident yesterday, but watch your language, I am not talking in that tone with anyone except if it is a shill.
We are in this together, it isbest for all of us to hold up the moral.
>>
>>81083825
Is USAID in any way complicit and aiding in the human trafficking?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agency_for_International_Development_v._Alliance_for_Open_Society_International,_Inc.
>>
How are people in the FBI coping with Comey's decision not to pursue a case against Hillary?
>>
>>81084426
1) Yes, I am currently trying to catch up with all of your findings. Please forgive my slowness, and directly post any information you would like me to answer. But do be aware, the e-mail case has been closed and classified, so it is above my paygrade. The Foundation investigation is open, but it is being stalled at the current moment. There are very pressing issues going on at the moment.

2) Yes.

3) The BLM moves are strategically coordinated. AFAIK, the Nice attack was not planned.

4) I do not know.

5) I cannot come around too much for two reasons; my safety (giving too much away will reveal me in time) and I do have a job which, as of late, has required me to put in 60 hour workweeks. I have to eat and sleep too.

>>81084490
Nice attacks and the reported BLM moves tomorrow.

In my opinion, continue pushing the narrative that Clinton is corrupt and the Foundation is being hidden. Your work should complement Trump's confirmation bias of "Crooked Hillary."

>>81084506
I will have to read it first, but "martial law" as commonly understood will not become a possibility unless dramatic events take place. However, the militarization of police will lead to more violent encounters. I have stated before, the over-arming of police is a major concern.

>>81084567
I have not yet, I am working on it. I have not been around for a while.

>>81084571
Avoid the locations listed. All government, military, and police personnel have been instructed to avoid the areas as well.

>>81084617
Very effective.

>>81084624
Trump is unpredictable, but I do not believe Pence is the choice. The Democrats would gain a huge advantage, by being able to press Pence on all of his radical far-right positions on social issues. It will be easier to paint Trump as a racist. I still hear Flynn is in the game, however his public speaking skills leave something to be desired.
>>
>>81085733
Huh??
>>
You could at least respect that fact that we aren't reddit, faggot attention whore
>>
Might be a dumb question but is Nice a false flag?

How much data is Pokemon Go collecting? What's with Hilldabeast trying to spin it with her campaign?
>>
>>81084013
besides the BET awards speech, who esle in entertainment should we be concerned about?
>>
>>81085784
What's the safest state to go for legal immigrants?
>>
Are we making any mistakes?
>>
>>81083825
What was with Bush's dancing in Dallas? Is he back on the sauce? Was it a signal?
>>
I live in a heavily noguns state and getting one is so hard Im better off making pipe rifles. I live in a pretty urban area which could possibly be hit by riots or police action. If I have the chance, should I leave?
>>
>>81085795
Mistook you for someone else.
>>
File: intel migrant patterns.png (1 MB, 1277x945) Image search: [Google]
intel migrant patterns.png
1 MB, 1277x945
How significant is Africa? I've been a bad researcher and lazied out on tracking African organizations (I was sick though) and relating it to migrant stuff. I'm thoroughly convinced that most of her aide funds don't really do much aside from keep the entire place down via limited work though.
>>
>>81085784
Do you believe the perjury investigation will get anywhere or drown before it goes to trial?

Also, if Dallas was planned, where should we be looking for proof?
>>
>>81086157
Not him, but he just said that if your city is on the list, to bail out, as the police will be overburdened/not available.
>>
>>81083825
How did the Lynch hearing go? I assume you watched it.
How does BLM end? A call to annarchy and cop killings has to end quick. I've seen surfacing of Soros ties to BLM in the media...
>>
>>81085784
What does "stalled" mean? Was it forcibly halted, or is there genuinely a reprioritization kind of deal going on? Any insight on to what those "very pressing issues" are?
>>
My mother works in Dupont Circle. How concerned should I be for her safety on the Day of Rage?
>>
>>81085784

1. Whats supposed to happen tomorrow? The BLM day of rage thing? What level of chimpout are we looking at here?

2. Did you see the alleged conversation with Deray McKesson and Loretta Lynch? Do you think it's real? What's going to happen at the conventions?

3. Should we be buying guns right now?
>>
>>81086413
wait I missed it, what list
>>
File: 1467987265245.png (196 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1467987265245.png
196 KB, 800x800
>>81085784
Why is #ChaffGrenade so based?
>>
I'd also like to know about the NDA's. Were those real? Is that standard practice?
>>
>>81086571
See >>81085784
>Avoid the locations listed. All government, military, and police personnel have been instructed to avoid the areas as well.
>>
>>81083825

1. do you know anything about the Zodiac killer?

2. How about the Black Dalia murder?

3. Did you guys stop looking for DB Cooper to trick him?
>>
>>81086492
BLM has planned riots in 37 cities AFAIK
>>
>>81086664
Yeah why did the dB Cooper case close?
>>
>>81084625
It is not standard procedure for all cases, most of the time moderate discretion is necessary. But after we learned SAP's were involved, NDA's were issued immediately. And no one dares to speak out against the Clintons.

To your second question, the possibility is strong if the CF is investigated. However, the goal of the last Comey affair was to make it look like HRC "free and clear", as if her e-mails were her only problem. The media will attempt to bury any mention of the CF.

>>81084689
She intends to do what the Clintons have always done - sell out weapons, favors, intelligence, and people to anyone willing to pay.

>>81084708
In a sense.

>>81084778
Hot.

>>81084798
1) Unlikely.

2) A high-level disaster, something more than riots. A new 9/11.

>>81084821
I have a free pass to stay at home tomorrow, so I decided to lend whatever knowledge I can. Which, since the cases have been closed and many of us are now out of the loop, is not much anymore.

>>81084928
Brussels is crawling with spies, informants, and terrorists. The Belgian government is completely subservient to the EU, which is nothing but a revolving door of Belgian politicans. (Rompuy, Hofstadt).

>>81085063
The RNC is very secure, but I am sure some shady events are being planned.

>>81085151
China is heavily manipulating its currency and its legal standing with the US to gain access to US markets.

>>81085166
They cooperate, but not all the time. I am not all that well-versed in Chinese culture/businesses though.

>>81085184
FDI in South Africa by China is no accident, and the Clintons are always tied up in the mix. As is Tavistock, which I should congratulate you all own, since many of you caught on to that link with great speed.

>>81085190
I hear rumors Flynn is still high in T's head. I *believe* Pence is misinformation. IMO, Pence is not the best choice.

>>81085203
Doubt it, but do expect more violence.

>>81085261
Why did George Soros make more moves in the markets?
>>
Can we expect Hillary to be punished at all?
>>
>>81083825

How solid is the evidence of Bill and the lolita express connection?
>>
>>81085784
Was Ludner Remarais involved in quid pro quo with regards to the Haitian gold mining rights?
Where the hell would you even find evidence for that since Haiti's financial records are very spotty, especially around the earthquake?
Also, how is M' Partners Inc. connected to the larger picture? They bought Majescor shares for 1/10 of open stock market value, which screams shady.
They're obviously a shell company, but information is sparse.
>>
File: image.jpg (425 KB, 599x799) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
425 KB, 599x799
>anonymous is behind the day of rage BLM protest

What in the actual fuck?

These people started out on 4chan and now they're the complete fucking polar opposite of us, fighting us. What the flying fuck are these retards doing, where are they coming from.
>>
How much "illegal content" does Hillary have in her servers and e-mails?
>>
>>81086962
It was co-opted from the moment Scientology went public, instead of sticking to online.
>>
Yo where's the third AMA wtf
>>
File: sorosplan.png (955 KB, 991x3604) Image search: [Google]
sorosplan.png
955 KB, 991x3604
>>81086492
>The BLM day of rage thing?
Yes

What level of chimpout are we looking at here?
Maximum. Even if it will start out "peacefully", it is their plan to make it violent as much as possible.
>>
On a scale from 1 to HAPPENING, how safe is Rio this year?
>>
File: Sad Bear.jpg (4 KB, 251x231) Image search: [Google]
Sad Bear.jpg
4 KB, 251x231
>tfw no riots within a hundred miles
g-guess it'll just regular ol' day right?
>>
>>81086862
What can the meme boys do more than what we're already doing? Is there another way, another avenue that we could be exploring outside of making stylish pictures on social media? surely there must be
>>
>>81087221
Believe me, it's a good thing. I'm happy I'm in Kansas. Seems they wanted to leave one of the least regulated gun states alone. Hopefully TX puts them in their place, too.
>>
File: 1338828415885.png (12 KB, 420x414) Image search: [Google]
1338828415885.png
12 KB, 420x414
>a board of gullible faggots

There is LITERALLY no difference between this thread and the "hi guys I come from the year 3000 ask me anything"threads.

How stupid and naive are you faggots?

An FBI mole is sharing secrets on /pol/ you say?

WOW
O
W

fuck off cucks
>>
What do you think about the Lolita express that both Trump and Bill frequented
>>
>>81086862
>Why did George Soros make more moves in the markets?
To subvert countries first via economical distability then buy up the whole country himself/make the government his debtor
>>
Also FBI anon, I want to take this time to #ThankYouForRaisingThisImportantIssue
>>
>>81087147
>third here
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/79578846/#q79578846
>>
>>81086962
>anonymous
It was hijacked by the Judeo-Masons, or more likely it has been them all along. Occupy was a Soros payed and planned thing.
>>
>>81084907
>I am under the impression the "High Level Insider" is LARPing. I have not yet read through all of his threads, however.

>http://archive.is/IMtIo
>http://archive.is/ZLMXQ
>http://archive.is/GrvJG
>http://archive.is/SXrR0
>http://archive.is/ENoAh
>http://archive.is/wTjmI
>http://archive.is/77equ
>>
>>81087315
yeah but just... I kind of wanted to see it in real life. It's really boring here. Im surprised desu. CT is so corrupt you'd think they'd come here to tear Malloy a new asshole
>>
>>81087409
You'd be surprised just how many government and military intelligence types lurk about here.

I wouldn't take anything posted here to be certifiable fact, more something to keep in the back of your head.
>>
Whats going to happen to america if clinton becomes president?
>>
>>81083825
You said the Malaysia Air plane went to Diego Garcia. For what purpose?
>>
>>81087455
I'm sorry, I'll have to defer to previous thank yous in the former threads.
>>
>>81087671
Mass awakening.
>>
>>81086902
This.
>>
>>81087536
Masons work with Jews?
>>
>>81087587
Believe me, you'll see enough in your life, unless you are extraordinarily blessed.

Right now, the country feels exactly the same as it did in the years leading up to WW2. At least according to all 4 of my grandparents.
>>
probably not your area of expertise but what's your view on the economy? is shit going to hit the fan? why the fuck is the DOW reaching never before seen values despite insanely shit economic stats?
>>
>>81086862
>>81086862>>81085784
>>81086315
also how much influence does the foundation have here in south africa? Bill was a supposed friend to Mandela. Any other info on my country, especially about the recent AGOA stuff
>>
>>81085516
We expect her to make a big dog-and-pony show about "Brexit means Brexit", but we expect, as I said, Britain will be in the EU without being "in" the EU. Watch for backdoor deals.

>>81085559
Not sure about Chang atm. I am currently reading your threads/watching tv/holding the AMA/consoling a sobbing woman worried about my well-being.

>>81085585
We are worried about the events to come tomorrow.

>>81085623
Blacks.

>>81085662
What was Paulson's past corporate affiliation? Where did he get the idea of TARP from? What major bank went under as a result of his actions?

>>81085755
!!!

>>81085769
We are disappointed but ultimately not surprised. Representative Hurd expressed our frustrations adequately.

>>81085863
Nice is, AFAIK, not a false flag.

Pokemon Go is not collecting any information which could not be obtained by the GPS in your cellphone.

>>81085934
Mark Lamont Hill, anyone on CNN, Black Panthers leaders.

>>81085995
Anywhere the illegal migrants are not. In the current climate, quantity is not your friend.

>>81086151
Of course. But mistakes are filtered out by research, and the good parts are filtering to the top.

>>81086157
Have multiple escape routes planned, one backpack full of survival gear, get outside the city and into a safer location. That is my strategy, anyways.

>>81086315
Africa is a hotbed for investment by the Chinese and othe rorganizations. The question is, how is HRC benefiting from the investment deals? Why would she want to engage a war over the African plains?

>>81086376
Perjury investigation will likely go nowhere.

Sniper positions and view angles gave everything away. Average niggers would not think that hard.

>>81086425
Hearing was a waste of time. She answered nothing, said nothing, and I wish we could charge her with misconduct.

BLM ends with a violent uprising by whites, at least according to the scenarios my friends have established. People hate feeling victimized while being called oppressors.
>>
>>81087634
I'd disagree on that in the past but then I discovered that /sg/ actually, legitimately worked together to get terrorists bombed by the Russians.

4chan is officially capable of that. That staggered me. I'm sure more people are looking here now than usual.
>>
>>81087634
One thing has nothing to do with the other. None of those people would spill the beans

Being naive tinfoiler =/= redpilled
>>
please see >>81087889
>>
>>81087409
>LITERALLY no difference between this thread and the "hi guys I come from the year 3000 ask me anything"

no that's wrong.
LITERALLY one is possible, however improbable
LITERALLY one is impossible

I know one thing for a fact though, you're LITERALLY a faggot
>>
>>81086862
>I have a free pass to stay at home tomorrow, so I decided to lend whatever knowledge I can.

Nice job narrowing down who you are, if you are actually legitimate. Fucking idiot roleplayer otherwise
>>
>>81087942
>!!!
I found it rather odd the people who write the reports on issues like human trafficking in Haiti are also the group that award mass aid grants to Clinton foundation members like Muhammad Yunus
>>
>>81087700
I can't comment on hypothetical gratuities, you would have to consult with the individual posters of their thank yous to determine the sincerity of their intentions.
>>
File: 1466703696265.jpg (41 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1466703696265.jpg
41 KB, 480x640
Do the x-files really exist?

What's scully like in person?

Do you like dogs?
>>
>>81087942
>!!!
>What was Paulson's past corporate affiliation? Where did he get the idea of TARP from? What major bank went under as a result of his actions?
>Africa is a hotbed for investment by the Chinese and othe rorganizations. The question is, how is HRC benefiting from the investment deals? Why would she want to engage a war over the African plains?

HOLY FUCK THESE ARE IMPORTANANTTNTTNT

My hunch on Africa is intentional destabilization. Start a war, send more money there, continue war, throw away more money, pretend the war isn't going anywhere, keep dumping money, and then you get a picture-perfect 1984 conflict.

One anon made a good point in the red team threads that the stable countries in Africa have oil, and they border unstable areas that have water resources.

I didn't catch the whole thing, but is HRC working to exploit these? Obviously not for the profit of the country, for her profit.
>>
>>81087942
>backdoor deals
Such as TTIP?
Or more treaties?
>>
>>81088011
There's enough smalltimers running around that these types of things are liable to happen. Again, you would be surprised.

I don't consider a thread like this to be a credible source in and of itself, but if more than enough things posted here come to pass, then who's to say we don't have some well informed people in our midst?
>>
>>81087919
we have two references to south africa on our research doc at the moment >>81050589
>>
File: image.jpg (748 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
748 KB, 1280x960
>>81085784
I TOLD YOU GUYS THIS MORNING WE NEEDED TO DEMILITARIZE THE POLICE

THE SHILLS TRYING TO PROMOTE AN AMERICAN POLICE STATE WERE HOW I KNEW IT WAS IMPORTANT

DEMILITARIZE THE POLICE
>>
>>81087942
>BLM ends with a violent uprising by whites
Who gains from this?
>>
File: 1466978412716.jpg (40 KB, 450x451) Image search: [Google]
1466978412716.jpg
40 KB, 450x451
I've seen it mentioned around and assumed Hillary wants a war with Russia.

Why?
>>
>>81088354
Probability theory. If you talk enough shit there's good chance some of it will come to pass.
>>
1.) What is the likelyhood of complete civil war?
2.) Should I be scared?
>>
>avoid all listed locations

what locations? where they in a previous thread?
>>
>>81087942
>>81088258

Regarding Africa, how much trouble will there be for the developed/semi-developed countries like Ghana, Namibia, Botswana etc? Or will wars be mostly contained within shitholes like Sudan?
>>
>>81088563
http://pastebin.com/t51Y8x8c
>>
>>81088563
The 43 cities. Can probably find the list in one of the chimpout threads
>>
>>81088508
I don't think it'll "end" per se.
>BLM gets too big for its britches
>start firebombing or some stupid shit
>get put down hard while crying raysis the whole time
>white sympathizers take members into hiding
>begin Witch Hunt 2.0
>>
>>81088077
>77
kek confirms this
>>
>>81088563
BLM planning """protests""" in several American cities. A quick search will find them.
>>
File: image.jpg (159 KB, 904x832) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
159 KB, 904x832
Are you jewish?
>>
>>81088673
More like obongo uses it as an excuse yo ban guns
>>
>>81087942

>BLM ends with a violent uprising by whites, at least according to the scenarios my friends have established. People hate feeling victimized while being called oppressors

So, race war? I don't see how the globalists or niggers benefit from that. I'm curious how you would see this racewar happening though.
>>
bump senpai
>>
>>81088547
Sure, but if there's a trend, surely you can't rule out that maybe there is a connection?

I haven't actively followed these threads but they have supposedly made some bold predictions.
>>
OP: What are the odds of the election being rigged to elect Hillary? Would those odds change if Trump is surging in the polls in the weeks leading up to the election date?

What is the Bonner group? Don't need OP anon to answer this one- just an answer.
>>
>>81087942
I meant planned as in the shooter(s) were put up to it by another. Clearly military but where's the trail start?
>>
How would Hillary rig the election? How could she get access to the voting machines?
>>
>>81088741
By that point he'd have to be suicidal to say something like that. If there's a legitimately violent white backlash against BLM, do you think a black president would try something? He'd have to be absolutely insane or stupid.
>>
>>81086962

/pol/ is the only part of real 4chan left. We're what /b/ used to be.
>>
was the gematria stuff meaningful in any way or was it just a meme
>>
>>81086466
It means we are concerned about other developments in the country, but our superiors do not want us actively looking into it for obvious reasons.

>>81086475
Very. Get her out.

>>81086492
1) We have been briefed to be secure for a large-scale riot, with potential for extreme violence.

2) Most likely a fake, but the conventions will be a shitshow. More for the DNC though, since they are actively promoting the message.

>>81086584
He knows what we know.

>>81086664
No, no, and no.

>>81086867
Not unless T gets elected.

>>81086902
It is there, but entire teams scrub the Clinton's movements. Finding outright illegal evidence is tough unless it is leaked, so the most you can do is force connections that make sense. And there is plenty enough to make sense.

>>81086929
1) I do not know.

2) Why are they spotty? Who does the accounting?

3) It screams shady becuase it is shady. Who is affiliated with the BoD for M Partners, and do they have ties to the CF?

>>81086962
Anonymous is a farce.

>>81087074
Have you not been paying attention to anything that's been going on?

>>81087154
Be prepared for anything. I am.

>>81087171
Rio is the worst place to be, especially since we learned Zika can travel through sperm.

>>81087242
One person in a thread I read mentioned doing a change.org petition to hold an armed protest in front of the White House if HRC gets elected. I believe such a move, if properly supported with adequate numbers, would be substantial to showing HRC's lack of support. It is more dramatic since it involves removing anonymity.

>>81087444
Hungarians know money, as usual.

>>81087455
Don't thank me, focus on fighting the evil at your doorstep.

>>81087580
I am getting through them. They seem to be misinformation, but there is some interesting philosophy.

>>81087688
Why would a plane supposedly taken down by a missile with civilians land on an island full of US Military equipment?
>>
File: image.png (290 KB, 629x629) Image search: [Google]
image.png
290 KB, 629x629
>>81088546
The reaction to global chaos with be world order, the New World Order.

They talk about this publicly too

They control the media so 99% of this sounds crazy
>>
>>81088944
The fucking idiot turned the cop memorial into a blm and gun control speech, there's no low he won't go.
>>
>>81088944
Depends. White liberals and most minorities (40%!) would back him. He>>81089001
might try.
>>
>>81088799
I'm all about Occam's Razor.

In this case the simplest explanation is that a good troll is playing the board like a fiddle not that someone is risking jail time and ending his career to impress a bunch of neets on a Sudanese dirt cake cook show board.
>>
>>81087688
Diego Garcia is a rumored CIA black site.
>>
Please tell me everything you know about aliens/UFOs
>>
>>81083825
1. On the list of cities to avoid, will riots be started here and will there be proper retaliation from law enforcement and possible National Guard?

2. What is the point of all of the riots? To impose a federal police force? To cause a racewar in order to institute martial law? To keep Obama in office? Or to create civil war so Russia and China can come in and set up shop?

3. Will there be attacks at the RNC or will these riots cause the postponement or cancellation of the convention?
>>
>>81088782
I see the end game of this. Police wouldn't let what is essentially a genocide happen. It will be the spark to ban all guns, not just assault rifles. A bunch of FBI and CIA plants will insight people into a frothing rage against BLM, a few killings will happen, both Police and BLM members and they will be pinned on the riotous mob. It will be called the second uprising of the KKK, the worst racist event of all time.

Trump will try to use it to boost his cred with liberals, as he's already stated his stance on guns before. This will lose him the election in the long run.
>>
>>81084396
>The government will not attempt assassination, as doing so would incite violence on a scale they could not contain.

but if they don't do anything they're completely fucked
>>
>>81083825
How bad will tomorrow be? How many death/casualties are we expecting here?
>>
>>81089177
jesus fucking christ I'm off, you have disappointed me
>>
On what scale do we expect the RNC and DNC protests separately to be? >>81087942
>>
>>81087814
Read Evola, especially his writings about the French revolution and other topics where he talks about masons (e.g. his writing about the Spanish Revolution)

Masons began as non-Jewish subverters who wanted to subvert the "Ancian Régime", monarchy. They were mostly nobles and rich people. How did they reach their goals?
No "revolution" is spontanious. It is always planned and directed from the background. Since the kings and loyal nobles had the power of quality, they had to use the power of quanitity: the plebs.
So they started propagandizing ideas to win the plebs over.
The words most people hold highly today: " Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité". These were all lies of course, listen to Yuri Bezmenov to know how to true believer end up after these revolutions.

Somewhere in time the Jews have infiltrated them and later they even made their own, exclusive Freemason group: B'nai B'rath. Today most of Freemasonic lodges are Jewish controlled.

Was the first part of my writing similar to something?
Hint: the Bolshevik (Communist) Revolution of Russia.
Watch this series, don't let the title and the first part fool you, it is not some esoteric "conspiracy theory" lunacy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYbmkBOH0OE

Democracy is the outcome of subversion.
It is a field full of parasites.
Read Evola to understand what I am talking about.
Question the history (((they))) have told you.
If people were so stupid, and the common folks were opressed, how come we had Pyramids, the Partenon, the Colosseum etc. made thousands of years ago? How come Marcus Aurelius' Meditations? Socrates, Plato, Aristotle? How come the common folks have never rose up and made democracy all over the world? Europeans were never stupid, and about the "enlightened" nature of liberalism and democracy, well, see the present word. And also Plato's The Republic.
>>
>>81088782
it's to defuse pent-up anger and frustration with the government

like an overpressure release valve - start a race war, the violence lets people vent, and big potential troublemakers get arrested/killed.
>>
>>81088087
If I were him I'd be littering threads like these with red herrings, lie about shit that doesn't matter to obfuscate your ID while getting the truth out on shit that does matter.
>>
>>81089066
I live four blocks from the courthouse in Tampa. The protests we had here were pretty small compared to Chicago, probably only 100 people. Is threat level still high? Should I get out?
>>
>>81089066
A good friend of mine is about 2 hours away from Baton Roug.. Should I be worried?
>>
Anything happening in Sacramento or Illinois that I should be aware of?
>>
>>81089458
Get a gun.
>>
>>81083825
https://youtu.be/ETqOvBKnKdk?t=3m14s
hitchens quoting an anti-thatcher speech, how rich
>>
>>81089279
upwards of six gorillion
>>
1. Who is the biggest major player to DIE since you've been with the FBI that was on the FBI's radar?

2. 3rd world poverty charity foundations seem to have disappeared recently. I was thinking the other day that a water charity could distribute water with chemicals/hormones to populations that could factor into the migrant thing. Thoughts/Comments?

3. I remember u said u were mostly a Russia guy. What do you know about Russia's attitudes towards the European people? Are they a bunch of hateful mongols that want to level the rest of Europe with communism 2.0?
>>
File: 1459449852901.jpg (75 KB, 440x660) Image search: [Google]
1459449852901.jpg
75 KB, 440x660
FBIanon hates dogs

confirmed ISIS
>>
>>81089118
o shit

wasn't someone on board fairly important? what happens to the civilians who weren't involved? they can't just be returned out of the blue
>>
If tomorrow turns to riots will there be more or less violence afterwords?
>>
File: shitlary.jpg (181 KB, 794x1024) Image search: [Google]
shitlary.jpg
181 KB, 794x1024
Not really a question, more of a suggestion. If you, and Mrs. FBIanon are concerned for your well being, give her access to all of the information you can dump through power of attorney (should something happen to you).

Then teach her how to /pol/ so she can give it to us. We will not let it go to waste. Backup plans otherwise?
>>
>>81089066
iirc the malaysia plane had some really important engineers aboard
>>
>>81089622
It was a few cancer researchers. Can't let them get too far with that stuff. Just imagine if a major breakthrough happened in our understanding of fighting cancer. Why, then the peasants of the world would be living as long as the elite, can't have that.
>>
>>81087889
My undergrads are in Economics and Finance, so I am versed in this area specifically.

We will likely experience a decline similar to Japan, with several decades of slow declines over a long period. Japan has lost 80% of market value over the past 60 years. We are on the same trajectory.

>>81087919
They have large influence, but in SA they mastereed the art of covert manipulation. SA is raw territory.

>>81088087
Thousands have passes to stay home. Nothing special.

>>81088173
Be careful.

>>81088243
In a sense.

No.

No.

>>81088271
Expect more treaties and "secret" deals.

>>81088354
Well informed people are always in your midst. Do you honestly think the best, brightest, and most well-connected minds are not equally as attracted to a board with total anonymity as the rest of you? We are all human.

>>81088508
Like casinos, no one wins but the house.

>>81088546
Russia is the last bastion of white nationalism/power.

>>81088561
1) Race war is likely. Civil war is likely if HRC gets elected.

2) The world is blowing up around you. Are you not scared?

>>81088590
The plains of Africa will be the primary victims of the devastation should a war break out between major powers.

>>81088706
No. If I revealed my true nationality, you all would probably laugh.

>>81088808
1) 100%, but T will likely still win because of the landslide.

2) Not sure about the Bonner group. It is an interesting development.

>>81088884
Was there a private military organization involved in the Boston Marathon bombing?
>>
>>81089066
the guy who got shot in dc was he leaking info or somethin? or just niggers do you know?
>>
>>81089313
I apologize for nothing!
>>
>>81089782
i thought there was some ceo or something on board
>>
File: micah-640x480.jpg (42 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
micah-640x480.jpg
42 KB, 640x480
FBIanon, please put this into perspective.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/obama-murder-rate-african-american-community-whack/story?id=40592847

At 6:05 in this video Obama talked about multiple "snipers" shooting yet the "official" story of the Dallas attack is still the lone nigger gunman. How does the fucking president get the official story wrong and STILL mention snipers if there was "proven" to be no other shooters or sniper rifles involved? Was this supposed to be a larger false flag with a narrative that went wrong due to cell phone footage?
>>
>>81089786
>be careful
Funny how Scalia and Thomas were the only ones to dissent on the ruling against human trafficking, maybe he really was murdered for being too based
>>
>>81083825
Is the red team exercise helpful to the effort?

http://clintonfoundationinvestigation.com/2016/07/13/red-team-guide/

Are FOAIs be something we should look in to?
>>
>>81089786
>1) 100%, but T will likely still win because of the landslide.

By rigged, I don't mean the entire political establishment, media, and cultural centers skewing things in Hillary's favor. I mean honest-to-god rigged voting machines counting votes for Trump as votes for Hillary instead. A fixed election, in other words, where the outcome is decided before the results are even in.

Is there any chance of that?
>>
>>81089066
Are you for real saying that the military kidnapped the folks on that plane for human trafficing and made up a story about it's disappearance?

Just fuck my shit up senpai, this foundation has already done so much terrible shit that theres no way this can be beyond them.
>>
>>81089786
>No. If I revealed my true nationality, you all would probably laugh.
Poo in loo detected.
>>
>>81084396
>doing so would incite violence on a scale they could not contain
Why contain it?
>>
>>81083825

It seems as though sporadic incidents of gun violence (most recently Orlando) aren't having the intended effect to get rid of 2nd amendment rights. It is talked about for a few days, then moved on from without any actual legislation going through.

What routes of escalation do you think will be taken to accomplish this?
>>
thank you for your answer -- one other question: do gold and oil flow in opposite directions?
>>
File: Nathaniel Bacon.jpg (167 KB, 640x904) Image search: [Google]
Nathaniel Bacon.jpg
167 KB, 640x904
What do we do if Hillary is elected? Revolt?
>>
>>81087942
Mark Lamont Hill. I remember getting a distinctly strange feeling seeing him on late night Fox News. I could tell he was very intelligent, but he seemed to be purposefully arguing talking points that he didn't believe. On national television. Regularly. Can you give us anything more?
>>
>>81089069
That is an obvious fake, and you only have to know elementary knowledge of history and elementary logic to see this.

That does not mean though that (((their))) plan was/is not mostly excactly this.
>>
>>81089786
Well honestly Im really scared but also really excited. Call it being greener than a field of grass but this is my first lead up to a civil war and I kind of am excited to see what happens. My only worry is my mom because she's elderly and if shit goes down I don't know if I could take care of her innawoods or wherever I go
>>
>>81083825
Rei or Asuka?
>>
>>81090114
Because it's generally bad form to burn down your entire country when you still want the infrastructure to rule effectively.
>>
>>81089786
>Was there a private military organization involved in the Boston Marathon bombing?

Yeah

we had guys researching that whole thing awhile back, conclusion was the brothers were set up, one of them was murdered while in custody, the israeli doctors being flown in to sever the other's vocal cords, I mean, fix him being shot in the throat, was suspicious as fuck, and the actual bomb was planted by a pmc group, can't remember the name, but we had photos and even narrowed down the backpack being used as well as some photos of the guy with the trigger

I'm sure some anon's got all that shit locked up on his hdd and can repost it
>>
>>81083825
C I A prison ships. Fact or fiction?
>>
>>81090115
He mentions the massive predicted backlash to BLM eventually, you have to imagine that'll be bloody and one sided.

>>81090114
I fucking see you Bob Page
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1280x720
>>81090145
JIM WEBB FOR VP
>>
>>81090101
Canadian, Brazilian, or poo-in-loo for sure.

Unless its a clever red herring to make unsavory types scramble to dox leaf/BR/street-shitting enthusiast FBI personnel instead of him lmao
>>
>>81090242
They thoroughly disproved Pike's "Luciferian Doctrines" back in the late 1800s. He was basically trolling.
>>
>>81089786
The private military organization in Boston Marathon Bombing

"The Craft" or Blackwater?
>>
>>81089347

Not trying to slide but it's hard for me to see liberty as a farce. Equally, yes, fraternity, kind of, but not liberty.

In my mind liberty is supposed to be what separates America from Marxism and similar philosophies.
>>
>>81089786
>Was there a private military organization involved in the Boston Marathon bombing?
G4S/Wakenhut/Securicor?
>>
>>81090365
Jesus Christ, Denton.
>>
>>81090402
or aussie or even, god forbid, t*rk
>>
Who else /traveling/ tomorrow?

I land in San Fransisco right before the thing, and be 10 min away from where it allegedly is.
>>
>>81090478
>G4S/Wakenhut/Securicor
or "The Craft" or Blackwater?
>>
totally out there but was John Titor real?
>>
>>81089786
Is BLM a CIA psyop used to create racial division?
>>
>>81090542
Can you link the places to avoid plz?
>>
Are you familiar with White Rabbit Radio/Horus the Avenger/Bob Whitaker (they coined the phrase WhiteGenocide)?

Are the Horus podcasts legit?

If you can't comment, specifically one of the claims he makes is that the Irish as an ethnic subgroup in the US are the most likely to start a pro-white ethnic movement.

Thoughts?

Also are you familiar with the Jew-redpill poster that was here last year? What happened to him? He was so knowledgeable about Jews and he had some of the highest quality posts on /pol/ and one day he disappeared
>>
>>81090478
There's a screenshot floating around as the poster >>81090315 mentioned.
I'm sure somebody had it saved.
>>
File: 1468460384407.jpg (648 KB, 1306x1398) Image search: [Google]
1468460384407.jpg
648 KB, 1306x1398
>>81090592
>>
>>81090391
Gob bless the Commonweath
>>
>>81090656
ty
>>
>>81089058
Purely coincidental.

>>81089116
*Taiwanese rune trading forum

>>81089199
1) Avoid cities publicly listed.

2) BLM wants to push the race issue to a boiling point. They are useful idiots, all the while Soros causes division in the country.

3) Not sure.

>>81089279
Be prepared for anything. It could be nothing at all.

>>81089340
We anticipate DNC protests will be more severe.

>>81089458
Tampa has a large hispanic population which would likely keep blacks in check. Keep your head down.

>>81089509
Very.

>>81089540
Chicago is the most probable location for violence.

>>81089585
1) No comment.

2) Unlikely

3) Russia loves European culture, hates Islam

>>81089704
I would never endanger her in such a manner. I have no backup plan, which si the best backup plan.
>>
File: this is fine.jpg (44 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
this is fine.jpg
44 KB, 640x480
Do you know of any celebrities supporting BLM/Black Power, such as Samuel L Jackson? I could of sworn that I read somewhere that SLJ was a Black Power supporter years ago.

How fucked are we now that Theresa May is Prime Minister

Does she have the potential to be the new Blair/Bush duo if Clinton comes into power?

Chinese or Indian food?
>>
File: static1.squarespace.jpg (39 KB, 460x330) Image search: [Google]
static1.squarespace.jpg
39 KB, 460x330
>>81090538
Could be a full-blooded Aboriginal
>>
>>81090592

1/2

San Francisco: 4:00PM (CIVIC CENTER PLAZA, 355 Mcallister St, San Francisco, California 94102)

Oakland: 4:00PM (FRANK OGAWA PLAZA, 1 Frank H Ogawa Plaza, Oakland, CA 94612)

Los Angeles: 4:00PM (LEIMERT PLAZA PARK, 4395 Leimert Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90008)

Denver: 5:00PM (CIVIC CENTER PARK, 100 W 14th Ave Pkwy, Denver, Colorado 80204)

Washington DC: 7:00PM (OUTSIDE WHITE HOUSE, 1600 PennsylvaniaAve NW, Washington, DC 20500)

Atlanta: 7:00PM (OLD DECATUR COURTHOUSE, 101 E Court Sq, Decatur, GA 30030)

Tampa: 7:00PM (OUTSIDE HILLSBOROUGH COURTHOUSE, 800 E Twiggs St, Tampa, FL)

Orlando: 7:00PM (LAKE EOLA PARK, 195 N Rosalind Ave, Orlando, Florida 32801)

Miami: 7:00PM (GWEN CHERRY PARK, NW 71 St., Miami, Florida, 33147)

Chicago: 6:00PM (RICHARD J DALEY CENTER, 50 W Washington St, Chicago, Illinois 60602)

Des Moines: 6:00PM (IOWA STATE CAPITOL, 1007 E Grand Ave, Des Moines, IA 50319)

New Orleans: 6:00PM (LAFAYETTE SQUARE, New Orleans, LA 70130)

Baltimore: 7:00PM (201 E Pratt St, Baltimore, MD 21202)

Boston: 7:00PM (MASSACHUSETTS STATE HOUSE, 24 Beacon St, Boston, MA 01233)

Detroit: 7:00PM (Campus Martius Park, Detroit, Michigan 48226)

Lansing: 7:00PM (STATE CAPITOL BUILDING, Capitol Avenue at Michigan Avenue, Lansing, MI 48933)

Ann Arbor: 7:00PM (THE DIAG, Burns Park, Ann Arbor, MI 48109)

Minneapolis: 6:00PM (MINNEAPOLIS URBAN LEAGUE, 2100 Plymouth Ave N, Minneapolis, MN 55411

St. Louis: 6:00PM (GATEWAY ARCH, St. Louis 63102)

Carson City: 4:00PM (NEVADA STATE CAPITOL BUILDING, 101 N Carson St, Carson City, Nevada 89701)

Manhattan, NY: 7:00PM (TIMES SQUARE, Manhattan, NY, 10036)

Newark: 7:00PM (NEWARK CITY HALL, 920 Broad Street, Newark, New Jersey 07102)

Durham: 7:00PM (200 E. Main St. Durham, North Carolina)

Columbus: 7:00PM (GOODALE PARK, Columbus, Ohio 43215)

Cleveland: 7:00PM (CLEVELAND PUBLIC LIBRARY, 325 Superior Ave E, Cleveland, Ohio 44114)
>>
>>81090592
see
>>81088601
>>
>>81090592
>>81090656

nvrm this guys got it
>>
File: jeff.jpg (1 MB, 1800x3827) Image search: [Google]
jeff.jpg
1 MB, 1800x3827
>>81083825

Did Anne Frank actually exist?

Please say yes, I'm not building this time machine for nothing.
>>
>>81090315
those dudes who wear punisher caps?
>>
>>81090656
They're deulusional if they think they can stir up unrest in some of those places.

This is literally a contest of how delusional a lie you can make people believe.
>>
If a nigger tries to loot can I shoot?
>>
>>81089786
What scenarios do you think of for the future of Europe? Will there be backlash? Is all this violence part of some plan?
>>
>>81090708
>3) Russia loves European culture, hates Islam

Is the Alexander Dugin meme "Dugin says what Putin thinks" real?

Dugin supposedly hates whites. I know u said culture, what about race?
>>
>>81090145
You're already revolting so you've got that taken care of anon
>>
If I live near Boston, how worried should I be?
>>
What about the Barack Obama Foundation?

(or the one his brother runs, The Barack Hussein Obama Foundation?)

Also, have you heard about the book, a manuscript of an unpublished ghostwritten book by BOH, reportedly purchased by "wesearchr" via crowdfunding from Obama's estranged brother Malik? What's the deal with that?
>>
>>81089786
Which African plains do you mean? Is this about food or minerals?
>>
If Newt Gingrich is not VP, would he be Chief of Staff, Sec of State, what?
>>
>>81083825
The French military is on the verge of a coup, how will their response to an "EU army" be? Is merkels personal army doomed without the French legion?
>>
>>81090842
"Protest across the nation"
>>
Is Obama a Muslim, he seems way too sympathetic towards islam
>>
>>81090365
ID "rekd" kek
>>
How many more attacks will the EU have to suffer before they take action?
What action will they take?
Is this the globalists' plan? To make the EU a Caliphate?
>>
>>81090942
OOOOOH KILLEM
>>
>>81089786
You're Finnish, huh?
>>
>>81090708
>I have no backup plan, which is the best backup plan

Because you can improvise and avoid patterned behavior?
>>
>>81090708
I get off work 3:30 tomorrow in Portland, I live pretty far north of the city though. Do you think I will make it out in time?
>>
>>81091169
They want to make a euro-arabian race that will be their labor caste, more or less. And they don't really seem to care what happens to get there.
>>
Is Baba Vanga legit?
>>
Everyone, I am getting very tired, and finally the female has gone to sleep. If my answers are short, that is why.

>>81089906
You're smart, figure it out.

>>81089991
Scalia was murdered for something much more sinister.

>>81090020
Monsanto, GMO's, HRC

>>81090067
100%

>>81090083
I am saying the story is false and the plane was a useful ploy.

>>81090115
How else do you escalate a violent situation

>>81090139
generally, but typical rules for commodities are muted by OPEC's meddling

>>81090145
not a bad idea

>>81090175
what's his background? who is he affiliated with? Why does he hold his views?

>>81090315
How likely is it they are involved again?

>>81090325
Fact

>>81090467
Who else

>>81090560
It is a psyop, by who I am not sure. Controlled opposition

>>81090609
Were it not so late I could answer you reasonably, but I am not familiar with the topics in your inquiry.

>>81090709
SLJ supports BLM.

Not sure about May, we need more time to gaug eintentions

Chinese
>>
>>81090709
Slj was a member of the black panthers when he was younger if I remember correctly
>>
>>81091125
Atheist.
>>
Hey FBIAnon did poland is threatened by russian invasion in near future?

you know , regular army, tanks, bombers , mechnized infantry attacking from right flank ( their left) in 2018.. 2020?
>>
>>81091476
>100%

How can we possibly win then? How is Trump to be elected if it's already decided? Does he have to beat her so soundly that rigging the election would be too obvious, or do we literally need an armed riot?

If it's rigged, it's over, is it not?
>>
File: Trump.png (1 MB, 1290x985) Image search: [Google]
Trump.png
1 MB, 1290x985
>>81091476
Thanks anon, sleep tight.
>>
>>81091592
That was it - thanks lad, his monologue in Hateful Eight was very convincing.

Damn, now that i say that, that whole film was very pro-black, anti-white. Oh well, good film though.
>>
what the fuck is /cfg/?
I thought it was some designated hillary shill thread
>>
>>81090852
I would

>>81090909
There will be a backlash, there is already mass rioting in France being hushed by the MSM.

>>81090938
Dugin is opposed to Putin. Putin says what Putin thinks, most of the time the MSM refuses to quote him correctly.

>>81090994
Not very.

>>81091021
Definitely dive into it

>>81091043
both

>>81091065
Chief of Staff

>>81091125
BHO is a liberal atheist with sympathies towards the Muslim Brotherhood

>>81091169
more attacks will come.

>>81091251
American

>>81091261
I have established a pattern of behavior.

>>81091287
Leave early
>>
File: why.png (151 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
why.png
151 KB, 500x375
>>81091845
clinton foundation general
>>
>>81091765
They can only rig it so much and still have it be believable. He's saying that the raw voting numbers will be probably be far enough in trump's favour as to make it too hard/risky to just fake it.
>>
>>81091845
>what the fuck is /cfg/?
I thought it was some designated hillary shill thread
Kek forgives Belarus. Join us now.
>>
>>81089856
4 of the 5 patent shareholders of Freescale Semiconductors, the remaining one Being Jacob Rothschild

Check out Blackstone group and Black Cube company, both will blow your mind
>>
>>81091845
anti hillary memes and investigation into the clinton foundatino

clinton foundation general
>>
I live in Hollywood, CA. Should I bug out for the weekend or just avoid Downtown?
>>
>>81091765
>Does he have to beat her so soundly that rigging the election would be too obvious

Yes, remember how Brexit won, even with the video evidence of a negress changing the votes from leave to stay.
>>
>>81091476
S-should I be looking into John pointdexter and cibolo creek ranch then?
>>
Would it be safer to just leave the country if one had the opportunity to do so?
>>
>>81091287
Take the day off, man. No need for any sort of unneccesary risks. Who knows what traffic and such will be like.
>>
>>81091845
go here
>>81050589
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.