[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ redpill me on Trayvon Martin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (286 KB, 1391x859) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
286 KB, 1391x859
> muh dindu nuffin ?
>>
There's really not that much to redpill on the subject.

Zimmerman was an egomaniac moron who was looking for a fight.

Trayvon was a nigger who had no problem with a fight. He probably threw the first punch.

Zimmerman blasted him. Everyone involved was a moron, one of them had a gun, the guy with a gun, as usual, wins.
>>
>>81082893

he's a nigger like you
>>
>>81083166
I think based Stephan Molyneux has a video on the subject.
>>
>>81082893
He thought you get to attack someone that is walking behind you on the sidewalk.

It was a very bad decision.
>>
A dumbass shot a dumbass

The real story is how it was politicized and turned into vehicle to promote a racial agenda. In all likelihood Trayvon, despite being a shit, dindu nuffin.
>>
>>81082893
Don't attack people and maybe you won't get shot.
>>
>>81082893
https://youtu.be/bF-Ax5E8EJc
>>
>>81083166
Yeah. Zim zam wasn't white so blaming him was harder.

So in reality both people were Dindu's and as a result neither got jail time.
>>
>>81082893
It's funny how many people on /pol/ actually stand up for Traytray. See above posts.

In actuality, Zimzam was doing his best to protect his neighborhood and got into an altercation where his life was threatened. He acted to save himself. End of story

>>81083482
As per usual Molyneux does have a great vid on it
>>
>>81082893
Zim zam is a dick but the niggers overcharged him and couldn't prove murder. They would have had him on manslaughter
>>
The subversion of the dindu nuffin narrative perturbs me. Basically the origin of the meme.
>>
>>81084127
*sniff sniff* I smell a nigger
>>
>>81082893
Tray-Tray brought skittles to a gunfight ...
that he started ...
against the wrong beaner ...
in a strange neighborhood ...
that had recently been plagued by dindu break-ins ...

>I'll take RECIPE FOR A DEAD BOON for $600, Alex
>>
both were guilty
prosecution overreached with charges

only real tragedy is that they both didn't die that night
>>
>>81083166
tray von braun was a dirty nigger looking for places to rob, he also wanted to beat up a 'Faggot' according to the very incriminating testimony from another dumb nigger the only person who gave a fuck about his country that night was the one with the gun. Period.

http://www.today.com/video/trayvon-martins-friend-faces-intense-scrutiny-in-court-35199555927
>>
>>81083959
> both were dindus
Hilarious m8
>>
>>81084473
> both guilty
How was Zim Zam guilty?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.