[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/pol/ is evil because we want to protect law abiding citizens
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 23456789087654.jpg (44 KB, 853x563) Image search: [Google]
23456789087654.jpg
44 KB, 853x563
>/pol/ is evil because we want to protect law abiding citizens from psychopathic thugs and terrorists

How do you cope with this?
>>
Broad prejudices are unrealistic. You can't kill billions of people or effectively segregate them. Propose a realistic solution and you would earn credibility.
>>
>>81081385
>or effectively segregate the

Die.
>>
File: 1460474051113.png (382 KB, 1200x975) Image search: [Google]
1460474051113.png
382 KB, 1200x975
>>81081385
>Saudi Arabia doesn't take in Syrian refugees (their own kin)
>But offer to build 200 mosques in Germany for every 100 refugees that get in
>implying that these aren't breeding grounds
Listen, muslims becoming a majority in white society segregate themselves, Islam works backwards and does not emulate the west.
This is dangerous and will create a lot of violence
If you support mass immigration and even moderate Islam you're supporting violence against the west, that's what people cannot seem to understand because they still live inside this bubble.
If they'd travel the world and would see how most countries are they'd realize the true danger into the regression and the erosion of their society that will surely come if this mass unchecked immigration goes on
>>
>>81081385
>you can't kill billions of people

Stalin killed 20 million during his reign, it's not impossible

>effectively segregate them
South Africa, Dixie, Nazi Germany, Medieval Europe, and Imperial Japan did fine
>>
>>81081768
Yes but the question is how. A government doing a 360 and walking away on their immigration policy is unlikely without a coup or civil war. The only thing getting people doing any activity is Pokemon and you think they'll all grab their butter knives to expel all the Muslims, niggers, and Mexicans while seizing control of the government as well as dealing with foreign intervention that will seek to maintain the status quo?
>>
>>81081810
These didn't occur in the modern era of America acting as world police.
>>
>>81081385
Why are you denying the holocaust?
>>
>>81082874
I knew that was coming. Again, a solution that would actually work instead of making a small dent for a few years then failing miserably because the rest of the world won't stand by and watch it happen.
>>
>>81082407
When Europe and America combined 900 million strong who is going to stand against the west?
The middle east, russia, china?
Not only language but culture and race (white) joins and links up the US with Europe, remember when whites chimp out not a street or a city is fucked, but whole nations and continents.
Things will have to get really bad before facism kicks in though, I mean rioting in the streets and complete breakdown of the economy, etc.
>>
>>81081385
>You can't kill billions of people
>You can't effectively segregate them
Got a better idea faggot?
>>
>>81082686
right they occurred in an era were the only way to police border and track people were hounds and horsemen
>>
>>81084079
cuck for education and middle ground ideals while the enemies of the west crow its cities and arm themselves

and attack anyone who feels this is an urgent problem and label them mean and wrong
>>
File: 1467365949957.gif (668 KB, 1081x489) Image search: [Google]
1467365949957.gif
668 KB, 1081x489
>>81084452
You're making up things I didn't say. All I've said is those aren't realistically going to happen.

>>81084079
I have no idea but you can't be bothered to go outside except to catch a Pokemon so you're not going to lead a revolution with your Wal Mart guns.

You all seem to be completely missing the point. I would love to setup crematoriums and burn them all alive to cleanse the gene pool and give humanity a better chance for survival. I'm also not delusional to think that apocalyptic future is remotely possible. I live in reality and the reality is a solution has to be found to remove the bad eggs and improve the ones that have hope.

But I'm just a leftist cuck because I'm using my thinky parts on a Mongolian sock puppet forum. I bid you good night and take solice in the fact that you will continue to fall for the memes and your misery will know no bounds until you wake up to what the world really is, and it's not just what the news and this shithole show you.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.