[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
systemic oppression
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7
What panel do you think is right /pol/?

I personally think that all three of those little shits don't deserve to see jack shit of that game because they didn't pay for actual seats.
Why do they deserve to see the game for free?
>>
Niggers don't want equality. They want a handicap.
>>
>>81079455

If they can present what law is racist, with intent, then I will agree that their should be a change.
>>
>>81079455

to be fair, they are getting a free view, but that is a really shitty angle because you can barely see the batter or the pitcher, and most of the time you can't track the ball unless it makes a great distance.

I think it's fair, they're getting the seats they paid for
>>
>>81079590
They're born handicapped, what else could they possibly need?
>>
>>81079613
Affirmative Action is a racist law.
>>
>>81079455
That third panel really made me think.
Let's remove all the niggers.
>>
>>81079455
Why is there people in the stands in the third picture? Any tool with a lawn chair could set up and watch all the free baseball they want.
>>
>>81079613
Ben is that you?
>>
Really makes you think
>>
which one is the nigger
>>
File: gondola.png (3 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
gondola.png
3 KB, 640x480
>>81079455

It would be a better analogy for redistribution of wealth if they cut the legs off the tall kid and put them on the short kid.

Because we all know there's only so much height to go around, so anyone who's taller is stealing the rightful height of the shorter folk.
>>
>>81079455

Third is ideal because the government offers no support or resistance.
>>
>>81080121
Oy vey
>>
>>81079455

Niggers want all 3 boxes and their section of the wall removed, plus extra wall put up in front of the other two guys.

Because we wuz kangs and muh slavery.
>>
>>81079455
You can also get a cancer and Make-A-Wish and there, you can see your game of Baseball for free.
>>
>>81080310

And also to jump into the field and steal the baseball and rape da white womenz.
>>
>>
>which cartoon panel best describes society and government pol?

I'll tear the flesh from your cheeks with my teeth
>>
File: 1465182405059.png (106 KB, 1540x420) Image search: [Google]
1465182405059.png
106 KB, 1540x420
>>
>>81080798
Maybe everyone should be the same fucking height.
Not everyone can be a 6'3 Aryan
>>
>>81080798
>Implying that's a good analogy
OP image is better.
>>
>>81079455
The middle one is what the feminists are fighting for: Same money for less work and less effort.
They want to be the little guy with the most benefits.

They're just beating around the bush when they argue it.
>>
If you can't see over shit then you go and find yourself a ladder or something
You don't wait for someone else to get one for you or try to force other people down to your level
>>
>>81079455
> literally imprisioned themselves

Nigger logic. Kek
>>
>>81079613
>SHAPIRO ON /POL/
>>
>niggers explain systemic oppression.
>with a comic about people watching a baseball game they didn't buy tickets for.

Why is it niggers can't into the law.
>>
>>81081816
Feminism is actually kinda funny. They used to fight for equal rights, because they thought they were as good as men, but after several decades of equal rights, they just keep failing.
So what do they do? They substitute being supported by their husband to being supported by the government. They're every bit as dependent and insecure as they were before, but now they get their money from the taxes men pay, rather than directly from their husband.
>>
>>81082465
Best ID I've seen.

And I'm glad we see eye to eye.
>>
>>81080256
Building crates to equalize everyone requires lumber, saw, hammer, and nails

Cutting the taller guys apart to shorten them requires only the saw.
>>
>>81082988
Only niggers want to find the easy way out
Easiest way =/= right way
>>
It's missing the 4th image where a security guard is running them off for not having tickets.
>>
>>81079590
They are a handicap, they want gibsmedat
>>
>>81079455
>There's still a fence
>>
>>81083346
>let everyone storm the field and play as well, regardless of talent or game rules

True equality. After all, it's only a game. Feelings are forever.
>>
>>81079455
Can we get a Trump version with the fence being ten feet higher?
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.