[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't get it How do we stop ISIS? We do hashtags. We
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 10
File: 1449466961730.png (22 KB, 300x188) Image search: [Google]
1449466961730.png
22 KB, 300x188
I don't get it

How do we stop ISIS?

We do hashtags.

We change our profile pictures to the French Flag

We color our monuments with the French colors.

What haven't we tried? I don't understand!
>>
stricter immigration laws at the very least, mass deportations if you want to go extreme. committing to a war on ISIS and putting boots on the ground.
>>
>>81079086

the entire problem with shit tier cultures is they fear their own supreme beings more than they fear us, so you make an example out of them like the hand of fucking god dropped on their heads.

killing them off peacemeal is idiotic. you have to kill them by the tens of millions before they stop shitting on your lawn.
>>
Well, we haven't tried leaving the fucking Middle East alone. Of course, that's not what you were getting at, were you? You're just taking a jab at bleeding heart liberals while your own solution is actually the cause of this fucking mess in the first place.

You're trying to cure the symptoms, when you should be treating the cause. Ever wonder why the largest influx of Muslims have happened in the last 15 years? Maybe it coincides with the destabilization of several countries one after another? Ever wonder why so many Iraqis showed up in Sweden right after the Iraq War? And then the influx of Afghans? And Syrians?

Hmm, this is going to really fire up my neurons.

But since our countries are too fucking stupid to just stay the fuck away, the only solution left is to cooperate with Assad and Iran, and put a fire under Turkey's ass to do something more than buying ISIS' oil.

If you honest, truly, deep with your heart, believe that the current strategy will work, and you just "gotta bomb 'em more", then you need to follow these instructions:
1. Take a full 360-degree scan of your penis.
2. Convert it into a 3D model file.
3. Export it to an appropriate file format (I recommend .STL).
4. Pay a company to 3D print a dildo from your file.
5. Take that 3D model of your penis and go fuck yourself.
>>
>>81079086
Paint your penis.
>>
>>81079086

SPREAD THE

P E A C E T R U C K

E

A

C

E

T

R

U

C

K

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR THE PEACE TRUCK WILL NEVER COME TO YOUR COUNTRY!
>>
Join the NDF in Syria.
It's the only way.
>>
>>81079086
> ISIS has "capitol" in Al-Raqqa
> Launch ICBMs at Al-Raqqa
> Turn it into glass
> Send in the clean up crew
Will it get rid of it completely? No.
Will it send a message? Definitely.
Hell, we don't even need nukes, just bomb the city to hell and back and show them they can't get away with bombing us.
>>
>>81079483
Whoa hey, hey, hey that sounds REALLY Islamophobic of you bud, this isn't a problem with Islam.
Islam is a religion of peace.
>>
>>81080258
Do I then post it on Facebook?
>>
>>81080594
That would be stupid, Éire.
What the fuck is wrong with you.
>>
File: reeeee pepe.gif (628 KB, 516x402) Image search: [Google]
reeeee pepe.gif
628 KB, 516x402
WAR

I WANT FUCKING WAR

CRUSADE NOW I WANT A FUCKING CRUSADE

PURGE THE NIGGER MENACE
PURGE THE ISLAMIC MENACE

10 YEARS OF STRUGGLE IF THAT AND THE WEST WILL BE FUCKING LIBERATED

I WANT FUCKING WAR
>>
>>81080180
>if you kill your enemies they win
So true Trudeau, you are SO BRAVE!!
>>
File: CnYb7E7UAAAzM1L[1].jpg (113 KB, 1162x764) Image search: [Google]
CnYb7E7UAAAzM1L[1].jpg
113 KB, 1162x764
You bastards keep trying to blame muslims or Islam or a person, it was a truck you idiots.
>>
>>81079086
We could always just kill them.
>>
>>81080769
No, what we need is a new country. I'm dead serious. We need to make a new country somewhere somehow and exclude modern leftists
>>
File: tactical pepe1.png (151 KB, 295x418) Image search: [Google]
tactical pepe1.png
151 KB, 295x418
>>81080827
DESTROY THE MEDIA

WAR DUCK STYLE

EXECUTE THEM ALL, THEY'RE ALL TRAITORS

I WANT WAR

I WANT A FUCKING WAR FOR MY CIVILIZATION
>>
>>81080971

How about the Fourth Reich. Murder all leftists and shitskins, and finish what Adolf started.
>>
File: 324231.jpg (105 KB, 827x742) Image search: [Google]
324231.jpg
105 KB, 827x742
#NiceAttack is trending

STOP IT MEME MAGIC
>>
>>81081037
You're not in the military are you
>>
File: 1488 feels.png (347 KB, 800x850) Image search: [Google]
1488 feels.png
347 KB, 800x850
>>81080971
THIS COUNTRY

WE HAVE ALL THE MANPOWER, BRAINS, MILITARY SUPPORT, AND WEAPONS

I WANT MY FUCKING COUNTRY BACK

I WANT MY FUCKING WORLD BACK

DECLARE WAR OBAMA YOU UTTER NIGGER

WHY ARE YOU BETRAYING US ALL WHY ARE YOU LETTING THIS HAPPEN
>>
>>81080180
You have valid points, and to undo the damage of going into the middle East...electing Donald Trump as US President would be a good start. He is after all, one of the few that opposed the Iraqi war. He is more dovish than Shillary, for sure.

Even with the middle eastern destabilization, Muslims would be better served in a country more compatible to the Syrian Muslim culture, like Saudi Arabia or Egygt. Muslims are complaining in Germany that their accommodations are inadequate, so send them to a wealthy Muslim nation instead of Europe/West.
>>
>>81080751
Seemed like the appropriate thing to, you know, solidarity and all that.
>>
>>81080180
There was radical islam and terrorism in the middle east before western intervention. Just a heads up.

In any case , it is morally bankrupt to say this excuses or is to blame for individuals killing inocent people.
>>
>>81080180
It wasn't a mockery of the left, it was a mockery of armchair activism.
>>
>>81079086
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ez6wfJWVCeI
>>
>>81080971
WE SHOULD TAKE ALL THE MUSLIMS

AND PUSH THEM SOMEWHERE ELSE
>>
File: trump pepe fight back.jpg (244 KB, 1200x1037) Image search: [Google]
trump pepe fight back.jpg
244 KB, 1200x1037
PRESIDENT TRUMP WOULD CALL FOR OUR CRUSADE

I KNOW HE WOULD

ISLAM MUST BE DESTROYED
>>
>>81081509
Like an oven?
>>
File: Banu_Qurayza.png (262 KB, 296x328) Image search: [Google]
Banu_Qurayza.png
262 KB, 296x328
>>81079086
KIll every ISIS sympathizer in the country by using female (maybe Kurdish diaspora if white women are too afraid?) as executioners. Then send their bodies back to Raqqa piece by piece. Start with the limbs and finish with the mutilated head.
>>
File: YOU DOUBLE WEINER.png (332 KB, 464x438) Image search: [Google]
YOU DOUBLE WEINER.png
332 KB, 464x438
Here's the issue at hand: ISIS in itself is an ideology. Sure you can try to kill off it's people in command but more will always take their places.
you can't just carpet bomb whole villages in which ISIS occupies because they can use that as fuel to convert hundreds more through the internet ("see look what they did to your father/brother/son etc") It's a very difficult situation that you can't just ham-fistedly deal with. It may be best to attack their financial resources and totally sanction any country that shelters/supports them in any way.
>>
>>81079086
Maybe we should ask this question to the Nordic coutries. They have tons of mudskins and yet you don't see this kind of shit happen in there

They seem to like attacking France, tho
>>
>>81079086
Multiple GBU-43's on all of Syria/one minuteman+limiting IP traffic from terror prone countries

they'll fade
>>
Ever tried a rifle?
>>
TEXIT
>>
>>81082119
France has 14% Muslim population. It's only a matter of time until Swedistan imported enough to hit critical mass.
>>
>>81081326
>There was radical islam and terrorism in the middle east before western intervention. Just a heads up.
No shit, they just killed each other until a guy with a big enough dick became dictator/king and put them all under the heel.

Now everytime a bad enough dude does this, we kill him and destabilize the country.
>>
People have to wake up sometime. The only place there is no Islamic terrorism is places where there are no muslims.
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 500x638) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 500x638
>>81079086
>>
>>81080144
yes that will surely stop random muslims from killing random people, you should b president!
>>
>>81079086
>How do we stop ISIS?
Kill them all. Crush any attempts at similar movements in future
>>
>>81080827
We need truck control laws now!
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.