[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Hapas are starting to learn from the Half White Commies of Angola
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: a.jpg (31 KB, 749x499) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
31 KB, 749x499
This troubles me. Why is it that everytime white men try to breed ourselves some allied subwhites they always end up stabbing us in the back?

https://www.reddit.com/r/hapas/comments/4sx80m/ive_heard_the_analogy_of_mulattoes_leading_the/

Just like the white expats in East Asia today, there were a lot of colonial single white men in Africa, and no white women. The mestiços were expected to become the new colonial class to replace their white daddies, but instead they became radical Marxists far to the left of the pure Blacks. While many of the full Africans supported the pro-American, pro-Apartheid South African, rightwing UNITA. And yet at the same time claimed to be more authentically African than the Communist mestiços. The full Africans were willing to ally with countries that considered Blacks to be subhuman. To show you how all history is the present they even hired Trump's campaign manager Paul Manafort to lobby for them. A civil war between the Communist mestiços, sons of white colonializers; and pure Africans allied with Apartheid.
The mestiços being much more radical and revolutionary, than the full Africans who ally with White South Africa and Reaganite America, reminds me of some of the dynamics we've seen with Hapas. Confederate Asians and the Falun Gong allied with White America against radical Hapas, its the Angolan Civil War all over again.

https://books.google.com/books?id=NOHZWdvu66sC&pg=PA29&dq=angola+mesticos+marxist&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwii7b6Tv_TNAhUI2B4KHcbYCD0Q6AEIIjAB#v=onepage&q=angola%20mesticos%20marxist&f=false
>>
>>81076450
We gave half whites everything and they spit on us
>>
>>81078382
Wouldn't be surprised if that's all Arabs really are.
Ancient half-bloods.
>>
>>81078729
Why aren't white men able to train their half colored sons with more loyalty?
>>
I don't get this Hapa thing, it seems like some bizarre reverse cuck thing where everyone tries to convince them that they're good looking and wanted in society but they go around pretending girls hate them and white men want to cuck them so they can feel like they're persecuted.
>>
>>81078990
>where everyone tries to convince them that they're good looking

If they have to be convinced, then its not true.
>>
>>81078951
Because you are either white or not white. A half shade does not count and can never identify. One drop rule
>>
>>81079166
If you read the Angolan book. They could have had it made. Their white dads had it all setup for them to become the New Whites of Angola. But instead they became Commies and slaughtered whites.
>>
>>81079111
I knew this half asian guy in school who was constantly being hit on by chicks and he always bitched about not having a girlfriend. I think the problem is mental.
>>
>>81079460
An Alpha Male hits on chicks. Girls teasingly play with boys they know are not a sexual threat to them. Being hit on is not a compliment.
>>
>>81079460
Hapas are gross and lowkey probably a disgrace to the Asian parent's family
>>
If it isn't white, then it isn't right.

Miscegenation is child abuse.
>>
>>81080127
They become Commies
>>
>>81076450
>Why is it that everytime white men try to breed ourselves some allied subwhites they always end up stabbing us in the back?
You mean like how mainwhites alwys end up stabbing us in the back to begin with anyways?
Anyways, racemixing is degenerate so, you get what you deserve.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.