[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have nothing to lose. Should I join the French Foreign Legion?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: born to feel.jpg (109 KB, 608x800) Image search: [Google]
born to feel.jpg
109 KB, 608x800
I have nothing to lose. Should I join the French Foreign Legion?
>>
>>81075929
Depends. Would you be competent or would you suck shit and make everyone hate you and slap your shit?
>>
>>81075929

> French Faggot Loafs
>>
>>81075929
could you even join really. Do they take Americans?
>>
>>81075929
Can you speak french?
>>
>>81077695
They take anybody, just show up at their offices.
>>
>>81077695

Sure they do. Why wouldn't they?
>>
>>81075929
go for it. just dont be useless and drag people down
>>
YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR YOUR COUNTRY WILL GET TRUCK'D
>>
>>81077695
Yeah they take people from all nations. Speaking french fluently isn't a prerequisite but once you're in if you speak any language other than French expect a punch to the chest and 40 press ups.
>>
>>81075929
If you join youre going to be grouped with tons of africans and middle easterners. you will be treated as shit by both the command and your peers. you would be the first to die on the frontlines and you are supplied with bottom tier armaments.
>>
i'm fairly certain they have standards now

they deny experienced ex-military enough as it is.
>>
>American
>French Foreign Legion
>Foreign Legion
>French
>>
>>81078040
the fuck is a press up.
>>
>>81078043
True except for bottom tier armaments; equpiment is same as standard French army. The famous FAMAS.
>>
>>81078043
sound fun i might do that
>>
>>81078136
It's the British word for push up.
>>
>>81078219
*sounds
>>
Not actually the worst idea. An old timer I know joined the foreign legion in 70s. He saw some pretty fucked up shit and somehow ended going to med school afterwards. Could be a way for OP to do something with his life.
>>
File: penal legion.jpg (427 KB, 1200x1166) Image search: [Google]
penal legion.jpg
427 KB, 1200x1166
>>81078043
so basically the penal legion? WITNESSED
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.