[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Before you blame muslims, remember that all muslims are peaceful
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: notallmuslims.jpg (229 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
notallmuslims.jpg
229 KB, 1280x853
Before you blame muslims, remember that all muslims are peaceful and ISIS does not represent the muslim community. If they did, then why do muslims suffer the greatest from ISIS?

#NotAllMuslims
>>
>>81074475
As much as I dislike islam wasn't it just one dude? I think these sorts of events wouldn't happen if everyone was happier. You want to blame it on a shitty ideology. I'd rather blame it on the social divide. People want wealth, friends, SOs, stability etc and need certain conditions to be happy.

When they don't have those things they just fall by the wayside to other junk that promises happiness and embrace that instead.

We'll never be rid of terrorism and violence even if we get rid of islam
>>
>>81074475
your logic is atrocious....

no matter what twisted arguments you try to use to conceal it, the fact is islam is a totalitarian cult designed to wage war, spread like cancer, and treat women like property....
>>
>>81074475
Taqiya anyone?
>>
>>81074475
Islam-religion of peace. #not
Sharia = oppression
#AllMuslimsMustConvertOrDie
>>
>>81074475
Muslims suffer the most from other Muslims, and yet their own faith is never put into question to begin with. Doesn't help that the founder of ISIS studied Islam as a major for college, so it's quite clear it came from educated backgrounds.

Fuck this shit and your bait.
>>
>>81074475
>you can't judge the many by the actions of the few

No, but I can judge their religion
>>
>>81074475
The few exist because of the many.

The many doesn't need to exist. It's a shit religion. The "many" are just as fucking bad anyway, just cowards to blow themselves up.
>>
>>81076722
Christian terrorist.
>>
>>81074475
Fuck a hood that brown bitch should have a bag over her disgusting face
>>
File: 1466362861355.jpg (31 KB, 475x350) Image search: [Google]
1466362861355.jpg
31 KB, 475x350
>>
File: (93)3456567567.jpg (39 KB, 472x297) Image search: [Google]
(93)3456567567.jpg
39 KB, 472x297
>>81074475
Not all muslims will be deported
Most of them will simply be gassed
Including you, fucking leaf
>>
>>81074475
>Let's be rational adults here /pol/... When >you look at all of these attacks/bombings >it is easy to quickly come to conclusions. >But, if you look a little deeper things tend >to make more sense. First of all Islam has >nothing to do with Islam so we can't blame >Muslims for these attacks. At the end of >the day Islam is a religion of peace >whether you like it or not. So please, the >next time you are thinking of blaming any >Muslim for a terror attack remember that >you are perpetuating the myth that Islam >has something to do with being Muslim.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.